Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You People
I'm doing The Carlton with Duchess today!!! hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey, seriously, get to work and shut the fuck up.
86 112

Great thread title! *shakes ass*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-24-2012, 09:05 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Ramsey, seriously, get to work and shut the fuck up.

Mutha Fucka, seriously, get a life and take the stick out of your ass.
I'm doing the Dougie...

Even though I'm down for the count. 50

Is the Dougie a variation of the Carlton? hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That, I'm not to sure about. 113
If I wasn't on my phone I'd post the "Teach me how to Dougie" video.
(02-24-2012, 09:17 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 09:05 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Ramsey, seriously, get to work and shut the fuck up.

Mediocre bitch, nothing ever goes in my ass to begin with.
86 112
[Image: th_Untitled1.gif]
(02-24-2012, 10:11 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Mediocre bitch, nothing ever goes in my ass to begin with.

That's not what I heard. In fact CN is missing one of his hamsters and he blames you.
I bet Lucy can do a good Carlton!! Come on Lucy!!
(02-24-2012, 01:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I bet Lucy can do a good Carlton!! Come on Lucy!!

Stop messing with us Ramsey and video this shit or get back into reality.

You know and I know that you haven't moved your fat ass out of your chair since you got to work.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-24-2012, 01:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 01:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I bet Lucy can do a good Carlton!! Come on Lucy!!

You know and I know that you haven't moved your fat ass out of your chair since you got to work.

Well no, I haven't actually done the Carlton. But I am sure it would get a laugh here. I have moved outta my chair a few times though. I even left work and picked my mom up at her house and dropped her at the airport and came back. She is going to Atlanta. I wish it were me. I would get Cracker to do the Carlton and I would fo sizzle tape that shit and put it on Youtube!! hah
(02-24-2012, 02:16 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Well no, I haven't actually done the Carlton. But I am sure it would get a laugh here. I have moved outta my chair a few times though. I even left work and picked my mom up at her house and dropped her at the airport and came back. She is going to Atlanta. I wish it were me. I would get Cracker to do the Carlton and I would fo sizzle tape that shit and put it on Youtube!! hah

I think it's fo shizzle, Ramsey. I hope you don't talk like this in real life.

(02-24-2012, 02:53 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 02:16 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

I think it's fo shizzle, Ramsey. I hope you don't talk like this in real life.

You just know she does.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Of course I do. Doesn't everyone?

Ramsey hard at work at the office:

[Image: Random-Funny-Pictures-Part-119_63-550x550.jpg]
My boss is a lady so no ball grabbing for me. The director however is kinda cute.....Smiley_emoticons_wink
Ramsey doing the Carlton.

[Image: cb768_ORIG-high_heels_dancing_fail.gif]