Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PETITION

Please sign my petition to encourage MF to get rid of that ugly av, it still has a candy cane on it for christssake.

Also, MS, your av is hideous too. It makes me think you must be a gay flake.

Thank you!

...and MF, this takes nothing away from how I feel about you, you da man, babe, ranking right up there with Bill. 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i've thought it was cute for years. hah

[Image: 1.gif]

but i did give him a garlic avatar once.

[Image: 800px-Garlic_Bulbs_2.jpg]

OK, I got a new one ... what do you think, LC? OK, or should I go for the opened up one like you showed?
86 112
Great, now I'm craving garlic toast at 9 in the morning ...
86 112
(02-26-2012, 10:00 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: OK, I got a new one ... what do you think, LC? OK, or should I go for the opened up one like you showed?

yes, i like it better with a black background. it's scratch & sniff. haha

anything you like sweetie! Blowing-kisses

this would work for you too, spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread!

why do you always make me think of good Italian food?

[Image: spaghetti-meatballs.jpg?w=296&h=300]

You can't legislate creativity or garlic breath.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-26-2012, 10:16 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Great, now I'm craving garlic toast at 9 in the morning ...

Let's have an honest talk. It's time.

It isn't the garlic you crave, it is the carbs. You may be handling the excessive carb intake so far, but if you look down RIGHT NOW, you will see that roll starting to grow. And I can't imagine what it smells like when you try to workout and get all sweaty.

Enjoy your pasta and bread.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-26-2012, 04:46 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-26-2012, 10:16 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Great, now I'm craving garlic toast at 9 in the morning ...

It isn't the garlic you crave, it is the carbs. You may be handling the excessive carb intake so far, but if you look down RIGHT NOW, you will see that roll starting to grow. And I can't imagine what it smells like when you try to workout and get all sweaty.

Wrong on two counts. First, don't ever fuck with my garlic cravings. I know them like you know skin color. Second, my carb intake is purposefully low. I eat sprouted, flourless bread, bitch.

86 112
(02-26-2012, 10:23 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-26-2012, 10:00 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: OK, I got a new one ... what do you think, LC? OK, or should I go for the opened up one like you showed?

yes, i like it better with a black background. it's scratch & sniff. haha

anything you like sweetie! Blowing-kisses

I hear you ... but the pic I am using just looks so good to me due to how many are shown ... I want to jump right the hell in a big pool of that stuff.
86 112
(02-26-2012, 10:17 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-26-2012, 04:46 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Wrong on two counts. First, don't ever fuck with my garlic cravings. I know them like you know skin color. Second, my carb intake is purposefully low. I eat sprouted, flourless bread, bitch.

You just broke the soup chicken meter with that last sentence.

. MF: I eat sprouted, flourless bread, bitch.

have you turned into a birkenstock-wearing, prius-driving twit?? noooooooooooooooo

Organic Ezekiel bread, bitches! Far healthier than normal bread. One of my favorite ways to have it is with almond butter spread on top. Tastes great toasted.

[Image: Ezekiel_Sprouted_Grain_Bread.jpg]
86 112
what have you done with MF?? the guy who likes bloody rib steak on the grill?
i hope sprouts sprout in all your orifices. hah

(02-26-2012, 10:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what have you done with MF?? the guy who likes bloody rib steak on the grill?
i hope sprouts sprout in all your orifices. hah

I still love them! I just cut way back as part of health kick a few years ago. I was having too much red meat on a weekly basis.
86 112
(02-26-2012, 10:31 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I was having too much red meat on a weekly basis.

Smiley_emoticons_slash As tempting as it is, I'm not going to go there.
Commando Cunt Queen
He does not eat that shit for garlic bread. No way. I say Italian or French loaf.

I looked up the carbs in your bread, Macho Finger: 1 serving (1 slice) is 80 calories and 14 carbs. Whole wheat bread is 50 calories and 10 carbs a slice. The Bible lied to you again and you ate it up (literally).
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-26-2012, 10:00 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: OK, I got a new one

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
tzatziki,...you take yogurt, put some garlic, lots of garlic, you put also cucumber, olive oil and you have a splendid thing called tzatziki, you can also put salt and pepper if you like, try it.
We eat the sprouted grain Jesus bread too. The kids didn't like it at first, but they got used to it. And MF is right, it's fabulous toasted with almond butter hah.