Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
gossip gossip gossip
when you have nothing else. when you can't intelligently discuss current events, what is left? GOSSIP. get you to discuss your meds and marriages. are you here for gossip?
when you only steal from your employer and post from work. are you a gossip maven? or a thief? it's stealing.
blah blah blah. yappity yap. same shit, different day.
don't give anyone your personal info, are you a moron?

the gossip will not be here until work hours . it's stealing.

I hope those half-married morons on meds sprain their asses today.
86 112
Wow LC. That was bitchy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I don't care where anyone posts from as long as they post.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That is why I brought up some old threads. There wasn't much going on so I thought I would stir things up. But whatever.
It's not gossip if you are talking about yourself is it? What's the difference in talking about your marriages and talking about your children or your home or your past jobs. Not everyone LIKES to talk about current events or crime. Maybe they talk about that shit everyday IRL and need a break, so here they are, at Mock. This is a forum. If people didn't communicate, there wouldn't be a forum. If people decide to share something that they know will be Mocked in the future, isn't THAT what this site is all about? I understand protecting your members. I get that.
I think it's interesting to here Mockers history, even some of LC's past arrests.
Wikipedia definition for Gossip:
Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted. The term can also imply that the idle chat or rumour is of personal or trivial nature, as opposed to normal conversation.

Gossip has been researched in terms of its evolutionary psychology origins.[1] This has found gossip to be an important means by which people can monitor cooperative reputations and so maintain widespread indirect reciprocity.[2] Indirect reciprocity is defined here as "I help you and somebody else helps me." Gossip has also been identified by Robin Dunbar, an evolutionary biologist, as aiding social bonding in large groups.[3] With the advent of the internet gossip is now widespread on an instant basis, from one place in the world to another what used to take a long time to filter through is now instant.
Agreed KS.
Why, I say what I want and post when I want. At work, at home (though not usually, I'm too busy with my kids to be bothered with anything else), whats the difference? No one here is paying my pay check.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I heard that a certain mock member was going to tell another mock member what the other mock member said about another, and if they ever found out all hell would break loose. I suggest everyone hold on tight for the roller coaster ride is about to begin. 45846688jerry
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-01-2012, 10:16 AM)ramseycat Wrote: That is why I brought up some old threads. There wasn't much going on so I thought I would stir things up. But whatever.

I guess it was beyond your ability to start some new threads?

I have just one thing to say to you Ramsey.

Plastic sporks.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

k: I think it's interesting to here Mockers history

does she mean HEAR?

Hopefully it will come out soon. It seems kind of dead in here today. Like people are afraid to post from work or afraid they will be scolded by an admin for posting drama or gossip. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(03-01-2012, 01:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: k: I think it's interesting to here Mockers history

does she mean HEAR?

Yes, that is what I meant.
I think someone pissed LC off.
I heard username can't see shit with her phone, that's all I know about this right now.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-01-2012, 01:57 PM)krystalshores Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 01:51 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Hopefully it will come out soon. It seems kind of dead in here today. Like people are afraid to post from work or afraid they will be scolded by an admin for posting drama or gossip. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

another blank post. duh.
god i am in a horrible filthy mood, need to get out of here before i really let loose.

(03-01-2012, 01:57 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I think someone pissed LC off.

It was me.

I like her best when she is a little bit angry.

I just look on the night stand as long as her teeth are still in the glass everything is good.

John Adams

I hope you feel better LC! Get some sunshine...that always makes me feel better.

Blowing-kisses
(03-01-2012, 01:51 PM)krystalshores Wrote: people are afraid to post from work or afraid they will be scolded by an admin for posting drama or gossip. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

I'm the only Admin. here & I never give a fuck where people post from, how much they post or if their damn posts look like a child typed them. I only care that you post.

Fucking fuck.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]