Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELFARE & YOU

If you had your druthers what would the requirements for welfare be & what would be expected of the recipients?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Birth control. Get on it, stay on it. A long time ago, my exes daughter was friends with this girl that had 3 kids. She was on welfare and when she had her fourth, the state gave her a 5 bedroom house, paid her utilities and gave her $1,000 a month cash and $1,200 a month food stamps. Her children were better dressed than I was and had better medical care. She's since had 2 more. I heard her say that welfare beats any gig out there, just keep pumping babies out. Birth control. Get on it, STAY ON IT.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Never mind birth control, they need to be neutered. IF you can support your children then you can't have anymore. Mandatory drug testing. If you fail, you don't get any benefits. And put them to work cleaning the roadsides, cleaning the government offices, anything to earn their free ride. I really do not agree with giving a healthy, able bodies person free money to sit home and do nothing.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Just want all you Yanks (yes that's what we call you behind your backs), that Australia is the greatest country in the world. That every single aged person over 67 gets a pension from the government. That's as well as free health care. www.centrelink.gov.au go there and see what your entitled to.

We take care of our senior citizens. (three stooges voice nah nah nah)

I don't know which rose coloured rock you've been stuck under for the last ten years, but as a country at the moment, we're doing a piss poor job of looking after the elderly...last winter cases of pneumonia in senior citizens rose something like 30% because the poor old bastards couldn't afford the energy bill to heat their homes. They were hanging around in shopping centres during the day to keep warm! And the red headed lesbian gave them all about $12 a week more to deal with it.... pffft!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-02-2012, 09:31 AM)crash Wrote: I don't know which rose coloured rock you've been stuck under for the last ten years, but as a country at the moment, we're doing a piss poor job of looking after the elderly...last winter cases of pneumonia in senior citizens rose something like 30% because the poor old bastards couldn't afford the energy bill to heat their homes. They were hanging around in shopping centres during the day to keep warm! And the red headed lesbian gave them all about $12 a week more to deal with it.... pffft!

Sorry, did you say something? You lose me intellectually when you get all bigotted and bogan like. Don't quote figures that you cannot back up.

You know very well this is the best country in the world.
(03-02-2012, 09:39 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 09:31 AM)crash Wrote: I don't know which rose coloured rock you've been stuck under for the last ten years, but as a country at the moment, we're doing a piss poor job of looking after the elderly...last winter cases of pneumonia in senior citizens rose something like 30% because the poor old bastards couldn't afford the energy bill to heat their homes. They were hanging around in shopping centres during the day to keep warm! And the red headed lesbian gave them all about $12 a week more to deal with it.... pffft!

Sorry, did you say something? You lose me intellectually when you get all bigotted and bogan like. Don't quote figures that you cannot back up.

You know very well this is the best country in the world.

Did you notice how Aussie really proved you were wrong about the energy bills, Crash?
86 112
(03-02-2012, 09:42 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Did you notice how Aussie really proved you were wrong about the energy bills, Crash?

Can we not talk about energy bills right now. It's Friday night here. How are you?
No need to apologise for your pathetic attempt at an insult; if you didn't really notice or care too much I'm pretty sure it would have taken you longer than 8 minutes to reply...and I'm pretty sure you lose yourself intellectually enough without my input.

How many other countries have you been to? There are a few I'd probably rather live in if circumstances were different...20-30 years ago this country did respect it's elders and they were well looked after in their senior years for the efforts they put into shaping the place...not so much these days. We're all about pandering to the bleeding hearts and the welfare dependant generations than those who held a solid job for 40-50 years and paid tax the whole time. Those who worked their arse off to pay a mortgage have had their house over-valued in a means test and all but had their pension stripped. The healthcare they recieve in the public system is almost a joke as well and I severely doubt Medicare will last much more than the next ten years; the government won't be able to afford it. You don't think all these mandatory increases in superannuation for businesses are for the fun of it do you? Howl all you like, but go visit an aged care facility or an RSL and garner a few opinions and see what you learn.

Run back to your 'Aussie Club'... no, don't worry, I won't be joining you...you're a fucking embarrassment to the label

“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-02-2012, 09:54 AM)crash Wrote: No need to apologise for your pathetic attempt at an insult; if you didn't really notice or care too much I'm pretty sure it would have taken you longer than 8 minutes to reply...and I'm pretty sure you lose yourself intellectually enough without my input.

How many other countries have you been to? There are a few I'd probably rather live in if circumstances were different...20-30 years ago this country did respect it's elders and they were well looked after in their senior years for the efforts they put into shaping the place...not so much these days. We're all about pandering to the bleeding hearts and the welfare dependant generations than those who held a solid job for 40-50 years and paid tax the whole time. Those who worked their arse off to pay a mortgage have had their house over-valued in a means test and all but had their pension stripped. The healthcare they recieve in the public system is almost a joke as well and I severely doubt Medicare will last much more than the next ten years; the government won't be able to afford it. You don't think all these mandatory increases in superannuation for businesses are for the fun of it do you? Howl all you like, but go visit an aged care facility or an RSL and garner a few opinions and see what you learn.

Run back to your 'Aussie Club'... no, don't worry, I won't be joining you...you're a fucking embarrassment to the label

Crash hello, how are you. Great, I am fine. I have been to many countries. It took me 8 minutes because I have a life and I actually do other things, the rest of your post I didn't read because I got bored. Sorry.
Errr....the point was it only took you 8 minutes. I see you get on well with Ramsey......makes sense.
(03-02-2012, 10:09 AM)crash Wrote: Errr....the point was it only took you 8 minutes. I see you get on well with Ramsey......makes sense.

Whatever keeps you happy.
Mandatory sterilization when they drop the first kid on welfare. Mandatory drug testing, mandatory job seeking and work skills training, prison for fraud
(03-02-2012, 10:47 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Mandatory sterilization

Indira Ghandi
I live in Toledo. I see welfare abuse at it's finest. I know people that have been on welfare for years. They have no goals and have no intention of ever getting off of it. They are teaching their children that way of life. It's disgusting! There should be a cut off date to force these people to work. They should have mandatory drug tests.
(03-02-2012, 01:14 PM)ttownclown Wrote: I live in Toledo. I see welfare abuse at it's finest. I know people that have been on welfare for years. They have no goals and have no intention of ever getting off of it. They are teaching their children that way of life. It's disgusting! There should be a cut off date to force these people to work. They should have mandatory drug tests.

I fully agree. I'm ashamed to say that I have family members who abuse this system. They get any type of assistance available and the father claims unemployment several months each year (during the off season of his job) and is an avid pot smoker. Not that I have any problem with smoking, but if you can't support your own family you should probably make cuts somewhere....I am waiting for mandatory drug testing. That would be the best decision Ohio's ever made!