Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
High School Teacher abandons family for student
What a NIGHTMARE! for Tammie Mullins Powers - as Lady Cop commented over on Former Penn State Coach charged in child sex case thread post #2 "priests, ministers, doctors, coaches, teachers, scout leaders, can anyone be trusted with our kids?" Who can we trust?

This story the mother posted on Facebook fills you in.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/tammie-mu...0873484337

SEXUAL PREDATOR AT ENOCHS HIGH SCHOOL-----THE TRUTH AND TO CLARIFY ABOUT JAMES HOOKER WHO HAS MY CHILD
by Tammie Mullins Powers on Friday, February 24, 2012 at 8:28pm ·

First of all, let me mention my motivation in writing this note, as well as my silence in regards to the situation. I am writing about a sexual predator in this forum, which I usually would refrain from, as a way to raise awarenesss to other possible victims. My silence has been for the most part, required as to not impeed a criminal investigation.
My daughter Jordan Powers, met her teacher James Hooker a 41 year old teacher at Enochs High School, when she was 14 years old. She has been in various classes of his throughout her high school years. We recently learned that James Hooker has been contacting Jordan as a minor, and having an inappropriate sexual relationship with her. James Hooker was put on PAID administrative leave from Modesto City schools after I contacted him, Modesto detectives, and students took pictures of Jordan sitting on his lap in class. Jordan turned 18 Sept the fifth, however I have found 8000 text messages, four hour a night phone calls, emails etc from this perverted old man. ( SOME ARE AS A MINOR) Furthermore, James Hooker booked hotel rooms for he and Jordan and used his Modesto City Schools email address. He brought Jordan and other students on an out of town field trip, always portraying himself as a father figure. Yet, calling her at 4am from his hotel room and booking hotels for he and a little girl. He was told to leave Jordan alone during this criminal investigation. We have recently learned that he bought her another cell phone in order to continue the contact, numerous expensive gifts as a lure, and continued the relationship.
This perverted child molester has three children and a wife. One child is Jordans age and attends the same school and is in her grade. He has been beligerent and arrogant. Two days ago, when I was at a doctors appointment for Parker, this pervert came into my home without my knowledge, and packed up my childs belongings.I called the Sheriffs department as was told because Jordan let him in, there's NO CRIME! He had the nerve to come into my home and take her-yes, she went willingly, but she is a brainwashed victim of a molester. He has left his wife, his children and moved my high school student into a one room shack with him.
I went over to the shack to confront this arrogant molester and get my daughter, and was told by property management and three Modesto Police officers that I was going to be arrested. The perverted child molester teacher, is filing a restraing order against me, I was tresspassing, and disturbing the peace. HE'S UNDER CRIMINAL investigation, on PAID administrative leave, and came into my home to pack up my child......and I will be getting arrested? The judicial system protects sick twisted predators, and that's proven in this instance. Any one reading this who happens to be a parent, can only imagine the horrifying feeling of a pervert taking your child. If there are any victims, anyone who has any pertinent information about James Hooker from Enochs High School, please contact me. This information will be in the Modesto Bee, as well as any news forum that will run it. Please consider his wife and children as well, whom didn't deserve the indifference this selfish bastard has inflicted. AND.........................................we all know that I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS SITUATION IS REMEDIED IN IT'S
ENTIRETY.

UK Daily Mail
Every parent's worst nightmare: Student, 18, moves in with computer teacher, 41, after he leaves wife and children and quits job
He's more than a lover, he's my best friend,' teen insists
Mother has waged Facebook campaign against teacher
Authorities are investigating any illegal or inappropriate behaviour
By RACHEL QUIGLEY
Last updated at 7:22 PM on 1st March 2012

A high school teacher, 41, resigned from his job and left his family so he could move in with a former student, now 18, he is having a relationship with.
Enochs Hugh School teacher James Hooker quit his job after going public about his relationship with Jordan Powers from Modesto, California. Police are now investigating to discern whether or not something inappropriate or illegal took place before she turned 18.
Since then, the teen's mother has waged a public campaign on Facebook after her daughter moved out of their home. She is alleging Mr Hooker actively pursued her daughter when she was underage and said his actions are tantamount to abuse.

The 41-year-old left his wife and children - one of whom is a year younger than Jordan and went to the same school - to move into an apartment with his teenage lover.
Mr Hooker was placed on administrative leave on February 3 by Modesto High Schools before resigning a few weeks later.

Mother Tammie Powers has launched an aggressive Facebook campaign against Hooker who she calls a 'sick child molester'
He taught business and IT as well as running several after-school clubs, one of which Jordan was a member.
Speaking to the Sacramento Bee, he said: 'In making our choice, we've hurt a lot of people. We keep asking ourselves, "Do we make everyone else happy or do we follow our hearts?"'
Jordan's mother Tammie Powers is blaming Mr Hooker for pursuing her daughter and taking advantage of her.
She claims her daughter's grades fell this year and she started to have panic attacks 'from the stress'.
She said Jordan was always a good and 'compliant' daughter.
She told The Bee: 'I was really, really careful. I wanted her to be safe. In hindsight, in retrospect, I should have looked at things differently.
'She looked up to him. He was in the position of an educator, you don’t abuse your student. Period.
'She’s still in high school. She still lives at home. She has a curfew. That’s not OK.'

Jordan has now stopped attending classes at the school and is doing independent study.
She and Mr Hooker both maintain they only got together once she turned 18 and their feelings blossomed as they spent time together during and after school.

'He's my best friend', she told ABC. 'I mean, he's more than just a lover.'
FACEBOOK ATTACK
On Tannie Powers' Facebook account, she posts a picture of James Hooker with this message:
'This is a picture of JAMES HOOKER from Enochs High School....a perverted man in his forties, who has taken advantage of a little girl.
'Now, James if you're reading this while you have my daughter, you better believe everyone will know you're a sick child molester.
'Don't think for one second you will win. I'm smarter, stronger, and way more determined. I WILL NEVER give up.
'I'll be getting my daughter back you sicko.'
The former teacher said he felt nothing for the teen when she was in his business class.
'She was just a student,' he said. 'There was no attraction. There was nothing that was out of the ordinary, as opposed to any other student. We were very much a teacher-student role.'
Mrs Powers does not believe these claims. She discovered up to 8,000 text messages exchanged between them, emails and late night phone calls.
She has now even started a Facebook campaign against Hooker, calling him a 'sicko' and a 'pervert'
Mr Hooker said, though he is being investigated, he is confident that he will be cleared of any inappropriate behaviour, but said he can see why people would be alarmed.
He told ABC: 'I think the stigma of the teacher-student relationship just makes it messy, makes it really hard for people to get through to the point that we really do like each other.
'We really do want to have a future together.'
http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/a...g-job.html

[Image: article-2108725-11FD4805000005DC-353_306x423.jpg]
Jordan Powers

[Image: article-2108725-11FD4810000005DC-84_306x423.jpg]
James Hooker

[Image: article-2108725-11FD4816000005DC-3_306x423.jpg]
Tammie Powers

Tammie Powers facebook page https://www.facebook.com/asassygirl4u

Lots of discussion going on there! Aunts, Godmother etc.,

Jordan's father died when she was very young.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
It makes me sad to think how often these things happen. There is a situation here in Toledo (Swanton to be exact) where a teacher has been suspended with pay while an investigation is being held regarding her sexual relationship with students.

http://www.13abc.com/story/17057762/2012...dmin-leave

SWANTON, Ohio -

A sex scandal is brewing in Swanton!

A Swanton High School teacher is accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a student.

The high school teacher is off the job, but still getting paid after allegations surfaced she had sex with a student.

The superintendent put the teacher on paid leave today. "There were some rumors in the community that came to the attention of the administration that allegedly misconduct had taken place," said superintendent Russell Griggs

The investigation was launched yesterday.

http://www.wtol.com/story/17057617/swant...th-student

SWANTON, OH (WTOL) – A Swanton High School teacher has been suspended with pay while allegations she had sex with a student are investigated.

Swanton Schools Interim Superintendent Russell Griggs confirms teacher Michelle Blosser was placed on administrative leave Thursday afternoon. According to Griggs the district first became aware of the allegations Wednesday and made the decision to suspend Blosser and initiate an investigation.

Fulton County Children's Services has been informed of the allegations and is in coordination with law enforcement. No charges have been filed against Blosser.
This guy is sick. I dont believe for a second that there "was no attraction" til she turned 18. The girl is beautiful, and im sure he noticed that from day 1. He probably "groomed" her slowly. Gross.

I think the Mother is hotter.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Go mom!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Mom is pretty hot.
That said if it had been my daughter I would have fed him to the alligators. Thats why god put them here, cleanup duty.
Well "moms" username includes ~ a sassygirl4u ~ And she looks like she could be a contender for Mrs Hooker of the year! WhyTF do "moms" sexualize themselves on fb and then cry The_Villagers when their daughters act sexually inappropriate.

Jesus Christ! Look at mom's fb photo and tell me that she is setting a "good" role model for her daughter. I haven't yet clicked on the fb link, but it stinks of give me attention, I want attention, look at me.

The daughter and the x-teacher look normal. Stoopid, but normal.
Just read that they are from Waterford hah that explains it.
(03-02-2012, 06:30 PM)Adub Wrote: Well "moms" username includes ~ a sassygirl4u ~ And she looks like she could be a contender for Mrs Hooker of the year! WhyTF do "moms" sexualize themselves on fb and then cry The_Villagers when their daughters act sexually inappropriate.

Jesus Christ! Look at mom's fb photo and tell me that she is setting a "good" role model for her daughter. I haven't yet clicked on the fb link, but it stinks of give me attention, I want attention, look at me.

The daughter and the x-teacher look normal. Stoopid, but normal.

78 You're jealous!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
^^ hah NightOwl
Two facebook pages with comments:-

James Hooker to Jail Page https://www.facebook.com/JamesHookerToJailPage

Hook man for life page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hook-man-...1817643050

The latter one is getting silly hah

Henry David Thoreau
Mr. Hooker said "love will overcome everything!" Jordan Powers could be a stepmother to Mr. Hooker's 17 year old daughter when asked about their relationship. Things only get better with Mr. Hooker he plans on divorcing his wife not in this video but, another one he stated that - wonder what his grounds for divorce would be LOL can I make a suggestion how about asshole!!! then of course he wants to start a new family! No wonder the Therapist who was interviewed said "Hooker was pathologically immature" she's got that one right!

You can view the interview at the bottom of the page.

California High School Teacher-Student Romance: Therapist Calls Man 'Sexual Predator'
By CECILIA VEGA and KEVIN DOLAK | Good Morning America – 22 hours ago

The former high school teacher who left his family to be with a former student is a "sex predator" and the couple are suffering from shared paranoia, thinking that the world is against them, a therapist who has spoken to the man said.
James Hooker, 41 and Jordan Powers, 18, met when she was a freshman and he was her business class teacher at James Enochs High School in Modesto, Calif. The couple, who went public with their relationship last week, say that it evolved over time and only became physical after she turned 18 in September.
Hooker's immaturity will prevent the couple from ever having a normal relationship, therapist Bethenny Marshall, who recently interviewed the couple with ABC News present, said.
"James is pathologically immature," Marshall later told ABC News. "And this is what we see with teachers who have inappropriate relationships with their students. They imagine themselves to be age mates or peers with the students.
"Like most sex predators, he is identified age-wise with the victim. This is what you see with pedophilia, with offending patterns, with teachers who have sex with students. They always talk about the student as if they and the student are the exact same age," she added. "James does what sex offenders often do. He disavows culpability while doing the same actions he's saying he's not responsible for."
Hooker has now left his family and children, including a 17-year-old daughter that attends the high school where the couple met , to move into an apartment with Powers, who stopped attending classes, but still plans to graduate on time through independent study.
Tammie Powers, Jordan Powers' mother, is unconvinced by Hooker's claims that nothing happened while the girl was underage, and has taken her outrage to Facebook. She also contends that she found phone records showing long, late-night phone calls and more than 8,000 text messages between the couple, which began before her daughter turned 18.
"He shouldn't be with kids. I'd like to see him arrested. I'd like to get information from when she was a minor and have him arrested," Tammie Powers said.
Speaking with ABC News after interviewing the couple, Marshall said that she was surprised by Jordan Powers' denial of what has happened between her and her mother. The 18-year-old told Marshall that she and her mother "had a few downs and we text. And everything's fine between the two of us," which is apparently not the case.
While discussing with Marshall his leaving his children to be with Jordan Powers, Hooker went on the defensive, telling the therapist that she is being judgmental, while insinuating that his relationship with Powers will ultimately succeed.
"Love will overcome everything, " Hooker said to Marshall. "I love my children. I love Jordan. I think that you're making … judgment calls. And I think that we'll prove you wrong."
Marshall does agree that the romance between the two will most likely last for some time, as relationships built on the sort of us-versus-the world sense of paranoia that she believes the couple have tend to become very fixed and rigid. Marshall says that this will be the case until Powers begins to see the reality of what's happening.
"They're both dropouts at this point. She's a dropout from school and he's a dropout from society. We used to have a diagnosis … called shared paranoia," Marshall said. "And that's when one person makes another person believe that the world is against them. When you make another person believe that the world is against both of you, you create a very powerful bond. This is what we see in cults. And this is what he's created with her."

http://gma.yahoo.com/california-high-sch...26952--abc-
Henry David Thoreau
I'm wishing Tammie good luck! on this. Hooker is a creep! If it was two teenage kids we wouldn't be talking about this - this bastard leaves his wife and children just like that! what kind of teacher in this country would do that?

Parents need to get more involved with schools and police some of these teachers! Parents should go on a field trip also, Hooker was telephoning the girl at 4 a.m. in the morning on a field trip.

From FACEBOOK

March 11 Tammie Mullins Powers
Emailing my local assembly woman and Governer Brown-I will be lobbying legislature in that CA and all other non participating states adopt a law requiring it be a felony for teachers to date students in high school. ( 23 states currently have this law) Maybe a FELONY will be a deterrent if your childs teacher decides your student looks hot when chaperoning a school field trip? For those wondering, I flew to LA and taped the Dr. Phil Show-it airs this Tuesday. Please watch. Thank you to all who support my vocal efforts in remedying what I consider to be a travesty of justice.
Henry David Thoreau
he's been arrested and dumped! hah

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-ago.html

The teenage girlfriend of a former teacher who abandoned his family to move in with her has ended their controversial relationship amid claims he sexually abused a different student more than a decade ago.

Christopher James Hooker, 41, was arrested for oral copulation with a minor he taught at a California school in the 1990s, years before he struck his relationship with 18-year-old Jordan Powers.

Police said the case stems from a 1998 relationship he had with a 17-year-old student from Davis High School in Modesto.

Hooker was arrested at his home on Friday and booked into Stanislaus County Jail.

Powers told ABC's Good Morning America today that she has moved out of Hooker's apartment.

'He called me from jail and I told him we're done,' she said. PrisonHibye

The teen said that she believed the claims and that she felt the victim had come forward at this time to help her see the truth about her boyfriend.

'I lost everything for this guy, I lost my senior year and I gave up all my friends at high school because they didn't agree with it.'

your own fault dumb bimbette. Twat

Her own fault indeed. But, glad to see the bastard has been arrested and the girl came to her senses....
I heard on tv that they put the sick fuck teacher in jail and the girl left him but didn't go back to her mothers. Anyone else hear this?
(04-09-2012, 01:44 PM)JsMom Wrote: I heard on tv that they put the sick fuck teacher in jail and the girl left him but didn't go back to her mothers. Anyone else hear this?

post 14.

Here's the buzz from Modesto Bee hah

I'm very happy for Tammie Powers and her daughter bimbetto finally saw the light! hah

What I don't understand is why did it take this 17 year old victim 14 years to come out and report what happened to her at that school. Why would this 17 year old have Mr. Hooker over to her home and strut around naked - where were the parents? - Oh! maybe they were gone! come on over Mr. Hooker I have stuff to show you!

[Image: 1Avtd.St.11.jpg]

From the Modesto Bee 4/7/12

Hooker's arrest Friday had nothing to do with his involvement with Jordan Powers. Police say they have developed evidence that he was involved with a 17-year-old girl in 1998 while a teacher at Davis High School in Modesto. Police say the alleged victim was attending a local high school but was not a Davis student.
Hooker appeared briefly in court Friday afternoon. He is charged with one count of oral copulation with a minor.
"He told me that he met her online and he hung out with her just as friends and then he went to her house and she came out of the bathroom naked and he only touched her boobs and her legs," Jordan Powers told ABC. "He was freaked out so he left and went home. He said nothing else happened, but all of that was a lie."
Henry David Thoreau
i just love how nicely shackles/belly chains go with stripes of any color. Police28

(04-09-2012, 05:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i just love how nicely shackles/belly chains go with stripes of any color. Police28

I agree....He will look good when he appears in court. Looks like he favors orange and his lawyer has chosen accordingly. Someone said that's how he looked when he taught school. What did she ever see in him?

[Image: juygilg.jpg]