Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Oscar...
Meyer Weiner...

get ur ass back in here, milkbone. I thought I was done with your talking but you're a tempting chew toy. Speak, Oscar, speak! *ruff, ruff*!

I wanna hear more about your fucked up, felonious family.
Commando Cunt Queen
Oscar must be busy "at work" flipping burgers at the local Wimpy's.

[Image: wmpclogo.png]

Commando Cunt Queen
(03-09-2012, 01:03 AM)username Wrote: Meyer Weiner...

get ur ass back in here, milkbone. I thought I was done with your talking but you're a tempting chew toy. Speak, Oscar, speak! *ruff, ruff*!

I wanna hear more about your fucked up, felonious family.

Good morning username.

Whilst you seem to have rather a lot of time of your hands and far less Imagination, unfortunately I have less of the former and a little more of the latter.

Now, what Is It that's getting up your chuff here, trailer lady?
Is It that during my dalliance here, you were not Included ?
Do you tend to expose your umbrage when you feel left out. Do you wish to be part of the In crowd but lack the charisma to make your mark on any forum?

For future reference, Wimpy's tend to be limited to the North of England. In some area's a piece of meat In a bun Is what Is known locally as the prey of a kiddy fiddler.... Isn't that right Ninja ?

Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

Come on then username.

You seem to be taking your time here. Or are you waiting for your day release pass from the asylum? Does someone have to wash and dress you and scrape the crud off your butt that you've shit In the night before you can log on to Mock?

Mark Twain

I'm bored waiting now.

I'm off to work. Hey, you remember work ? It's what America used to have.

Mark Twain

Oooh, this could be rather interesting.

[Image: Gifpong1.gif]
(03-09-2012, 05:39 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Oooh, this could be rather interesting.

[Image: Gifpong1.gif]
Good Morning Mohammed.

Can I be so pertinent to comment that should your avatar be a photograph of your good self, then you can Interject here any time you wish.

Mark Twain

(03-09-2012, 05:44 AM)Oscar Wrote: Can I be so pertinent...

No, you can't; you're fucking irrelevant....and so was your use of that word in that sentence. Stop trying to be smarter than you are. Some folks actually like members of the proletariat, you might be surprised
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-09-2012, 05:52 AM)crash Wrote:

No, you can't; you're fucking irrelevant....and so was your use of that word in that sentence. Stop trying to be smarter than you are. Some folks actually like members of the proletariat, you might be surprised

I appreciate your special needs carer taking the trouble to compose your post for you but I'm afraid your David Walliams outburst screams of bender Insecurity. You really must earn to share If you are to repay your debt to society.

Mark Twain

(03-09-2012, 05:58 AM)Oscar Wrote:

I appreciate your special needs carer taking the trouble to compose your post for you but I'm afraid your David Walliams outburst screams of bender Insecurity. You really must earn to share If you are to repay your debt to society.

What? I mean, really? What the fuck are you trying to say in that poorly manufactured, poorly grammatised piece of prosaic mumbo-jumbo? Keep up the 15 year old insults though, it's like a 10 ft high neon sign advertising your intelligence and social skills....saves people time reading too much of your garbage to get a handle on you.

Congrats on at least making one post without a reference to the North of England; that was at least a little refreshing...

“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-09-2012, 06:08 AM)crash Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 05:58 AM)Oscar Wrote:

What? I mean, really? What the fuck are you trying to say in that poorly manufactured, poorly grammatised piece of prosaic mumbo-jumbo? Keep up the 15 year old insults though, it's like a 10 ft high neon sign advertising your intelligence and social skills....saves people time reading too much of your garbage to get a handle on you.

Congrats on at least making one post without a reference to the North of England; that was at least a little refreshing...

Ahhh you seem to have finished dribbling In your grits.

Shall I say this very slowly In order for you to comprehend the situation here ?

Your Walliams outburst seems centered on my posting here yet It appears my posts were a response not a challenge or new thread.

Have you suffered with this kind of anger long ? I hear there are some good anger management clinics In the US. Do you beat your wife out of frustration of not being king of the dump? Only you seem to have problems expressing yourself In a coherent manner. Or Is It the drink that causes this? After all, you're up very early for an American. Did you need a drink?
It's amusing how much you can glean from a forum poster by the rage expressed In their posts.
It seemed to stem from my finding Mohammed attractive. Is there something you wish to share with the forum?

Mark Twain

Haha..as usual, you're so wide of the mark it's like you have this uncanny skill of guessing pretty much the exact opposite of everything.

It seems your employer gets great value from you as well, if this is you 'working'
(03-09-2012, 06:28 AM)crash Wrote: Haha..as usual, you're so wide of the mark it's like you have this uncanny skill of guessing pretty much the exact opposite of everything.

It seems your employer gets great value from you as well, if this is you 'working'

I'm self employed although I appreciate that's a fairly new concept to the welfare dependent In your swamp. How Is the logging going these days by the way?
We also have technology here In England. I pads and laptops although these are limited to the South of England where people can understand the Instructions unlike the North where some are still trying to work out how to cook a potato.
Also limited to the South of England Is Irony and a sense of humour. There was a urban myth that a small amount of Irony once boarded an Atlantic crossing In an Irish man's duffle bag. Rumour has It that the little fella made It as far as Manhattan and was then lost. If you stumble across the Irony, do let us know as we often wonder what happened to It.
Now you can go back to beating your wife.

Mark Twain

hah

You're so fucking deluded it's entertaining... Hey, there's another chick on here called Ramsey, you should find her....you two will get along famously. Modern day intellectual beacons the pair of you. Say hi to her from me; I've had her on block for a while now...you'll have something in common soon Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-09-2012, 06:47 AM)crash Wrote: hah

You're so fucking deluded it's entertaining... Hey, there's another chick on here called Ramsey, you should find her....you two will get along famously. Modern day intellectual beacons the pair of you. Say hi to her from me; I've had her on block for a while now...you'll have something in common soon Smiley_emoticons_wink
You seem to be repeating the same words In varied format. This Is an Indication that you have nothing new to say but I am finding you rather amusing.
The mere fact that you feel compelled to return to this thread so rapidly after I post Indicates a lacking of something In your life. Perhaps I am the only source of entertainment you have encountered recently In your dreary, dull existence?
I have always been supportive of the mentally challenged so by all means, I will continue to aid your existence If It helps you In some way that your therapist has failed to achieve.
I must also say that In a bizzarre way, I am quite grateful for your Input here. Faced with a morning of dreary planning applications to trawl through, It's been an absolute delight switching pages to find you here time after time. In fact, I feel almost compelled to remain at Mock now.
In fact, yes, I will remain here.

As for the rage you have displayed at my presence here at Mock.... ' Me thinks the lady doth protest too much'.

Mark Twain

Rage? Bwahahaha! He's laughing at you, Oscar. Very rarely is rage ever displayed in Mock, I can't even remember the last time I saw anyone angry in here. People cut loose & have fun, there isn't much angst at all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-09-2012, 07:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Rage? Bwahahaha! He's laughing at you, Oscar. Very rarely is rage ever displayed in Mock, I can't even remember the last time I saw anyone angry in here. People cut loose & have fun, there isn't much angst at all.

Really? Remind me to go find a picture on the net of a young girl In her underwear and pass It off as myself, a 50 plus lard arsse.

Now, that Is funny !!!!

Mark Twain

(03-09-2012, 07:09 AM)Oscar Wrote: Really? Remind me to go find a picture on the net of a young girl In her underwear and pass It off as myself, a 50 plus lard arsse.

Now, that Is funny !!!!

Well, you got something right, that description of me is funny. hah

(03-09-2012, 07:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 07:09 AM)Oscar Wrote: Really? Remind me to go find a picture on the net of a young girl In her underwear and pass It off as myself, a 50 plus lard arsse.

Now, that Is funny !!!!

Well, you got something right, that description of me is funny. hah
Sorry Duchess, couldn't resist that one.

How about showing a photograph of yourself Including your face ?

Go on.

Mark Twain

(03-09-2012, 07:15 AM)Oscar Wrote: How about showing a photograph of yourself Including your face ?

I can't do that, I look like a wildebeest.