Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BRUTAL HONESTY

Someone (online) said I was mean for being honest.

I don't understand that statement. Most people say they want honesty but when they get it feelings get hurt & people get angry.

I'm going to be kind, loving & gracious online today, heh, Ima see what THAT gets me.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There are times for brutal honesty, and there are times to just keep your pie-hole shut...not lie.... but just dont say anything. It's always easier to be brutally honest online, than it is in person. There are also ways to be honest in giving an opinion, w/o rubbing someones face in a mistake they made (even though you may want to).

I think you're intelligent enough to figure out when brutal honesty is appropriate.

For instance...lets say your friend is having a hard time getting a date. She's very personable, and a great person. But, lets say she's flat out ugly. Now, if she came to you asking for advice on why she's having trouble..would you tell her to her face that she's just not very attractive? No, methinks you wouldnt.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-11-2012, 08:33 AM)thekid65 Wrote: I think you're intelligent enough to figure out when brutal honesty is appropriate.

Of course I am. Jesus Christ. I have a "filter" in real life.

My real life policy is that if I feel like I can't tell the truth, I don't say anything at all but then I don't involve myself in the business of others, I'm not a busybody gossip monger.

I don't have any butt ugly real life friends. One guy friend isn't as good looking as the others but his amazing personality & sense of humor make him pretty fuckin' hot in our eyes.

So if you understand, why da fuck did you make a post stating:

Quote:I don't understand that statement. Most people say they want honesty but when they get it feelings get hurt & people get angry.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I don't understand people asking for honesty & then getting pissed when they get it. Duh.

I would assume it's because they got offended or have hurt feelings.
86 112
Why do people even ask for another's opinion? Cracker doesn't give a shit what other people think. I can't imagine even asking for real.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-11-2012, 12:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: I can't imagine even asking for real.

People like us rarely ask, it's usually those who are insecure in some fashion.

I ask opinions on things outside of myself like current events but NEVER about myself. Because the fatties always want me to cut my hair. I think they are mad that my arms can still reach it...

My arms are longer than T-Rex arms. So are my little one's arms. Just thought I would throw that in there.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-11-2012, 12:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 12:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: I can't imagine even asking for real.

People like us rarely ask, it's usually those who are insecure in some fashion.

I'm working with a woman on a school project and she sent out something with a typo in it to the entire school. Out of 600+ parents that received the email, one sent her an email back pointing it out.

She sent out an email to around 6 of us asking if she should correct the original and resend it out to all 600+ parents.

Are you kidding??? No!!!!! I wrote her back and told her the guy was an asshole for pointing out the error when instead he should have been thanking her for her volunteer time. She had to ask? 6 people?? Jesus.
Commando Cunt Queen
Always thank people (IRL) for pointing out your mistakes. It gives you merit and makes them feel like an asshole. If it doesn't make them feel like an asshole, they at least get a little charge out of it.
(03-11-2012, 11:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't understand people asking for honesty & then getting pissed when they get it. Duh.

Yes you have to repeat things so they can penetrate the uneducated kids thick cranium.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-11-2012, 01:21 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yes you have to repeat things so they can penetrate the uneducated kids thick cranium.

I'm not a sammich making, pliable woman so he has a problem with me.

(03-11-2012, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: My arms are longer than T-Rex arms. So are my little one's arms. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Your tits produce low quality balsamic vinegar. Just thought I would throw that in there.

I can't comment on your appearence because you haven't got the balls to post a picture of yourself, thus cancelling out anything you have to say about anyone elses appearence.

Your insistence I have "T-rex" arms is baffling when you consider they are a perfectly normal length. Its the same as MF's obsession with hamsters and dicks obsession with meds. All bullshit posing as truth.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-11-2012, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not a sammich making, pliable woman so he has a problem with me.

You aren't doormat/sex slave more like, imagine seeing kid bearing down on you with his cum face, gruesome.
(03-11-2012, 01:27 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: My arms are longer than T-Rex arms. So are my little one's arms. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Its the same as MF's obsession with hamsters and dicks obsession with meds. All bullshit posing as truth.

Please leave me out of your un medicated psychotic rants.

If you were still taking your meds you would be close to normal mentally but you would still be out of proportion physically there are no meds for that.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-11-2012, 01:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Please leave me out of your un medicated psychotic rants.

If you were still taking your meds you would be close to normal mentally but you would still be out of proportion physically there are no meds for that.

If my arms were short (which they aren't for the record) I would rather have short arms than resemble a rat faced child molester like you do dick.

hah
(03-11-2012, 01:27 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

Your tits produce low quality balsamic vinegar. Just thought I would throw that in there.

I can't comment on your appearence because you haven't got the balls to post a picture of yourself, thus cancelling out anything you have to say about anyone elses appearence.

Your insistence I have "T-rex" arms is baffling when you consider they are a perfectly normal length. Its the same as MF's obsession with hamsters and dicks obsession with meds. All bullshit posing as truth.

The funny part of this is that I was just mentioning T-Rex arms because we went to a natural history museum the other day and were laughing at the T-Rex arms. He was dead, so he couldn't bite our heads off for laughing.

I am etched in your psyche, Weeble.
(03-11-2012, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: I ask opinions on things outside of myself like current events but NEVER about myself.

Yeah I don't remember ever asking anyones opionion of myself other than the doctor, hairstylist or asking someone to taste my food to see if it needs more salt or something.

I can solve my own problems and I'm able to judge if that pair of jeans make my ass look fat or not.

(03-11-2012, 01:37 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 01:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Please leave me out of your un medicated psychotic rants.

If my arms were short (which they aren't for the record) I would rather have short arms than resemble a rat faced child molester like you do dick.

hah

Your jealousy is palpable.

You know you would like to be 6' 1" 185Lbs like me.

It's not my fault you lost out in the genetic lottery.

It's also not my fault you ended up with a weak mind that decided to break and fuck you up for the rest of your life.

All I can do is be brutally honest with you when you at out like this.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams