Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US soldier murders 16 civilians....
..........9 of them children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17332398

My first question is, was quackers son present and accounted for after this incident?

My second question is, should this incident have an effect on the exit strategy?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Between that and the Koran burning, I think we should hightail our asses out of there.
Commando Cunt Queen
the Sgt. who did this obviously "snapped" and i tremble to think what the consequences are going to be, the taliban vengeance.

In one house in Najeeban, the gunman reportedly killed 11 people, setting fire to their bodies before he left.

A relative of the 11 victims, Haji Samad, told Reuters news agency chemicals had been poured over the bodies and set alight.

"I saw that all 11 of my relatives were killed, including my children and grandchildren," he added, weeping.

[Image: 031112_anhq_afghanistanshooting_640.jpg]

Shooting suspect was trained sniper

The soldier detained for the shootings in Afghanistan was a qualified infantry sniper, a senior Department of Defense official told CNN.

The soldier was injured in a vehicle rollover while in Iraq in 2010, according to the official. The official described it as a non-combat rollover. He was diagnosed with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) but was found fit for duty.

His family has been moved on to Joint Base Lewis-McChord for their safety, the official said.

After an Afghan soldier alerted the U.S. military at the base of the soldier's initial departure, the U.S. military put up an aircraft to search for the missing soldier. Soon after, Afghan civilians came to the gate carrying wounded civilians, the first indication the military had of the shooting.

When the soldier turned himself over to the search party, he immediately invoked his rights not to speak. He has been moved to Kandahar and put in pre-trial confinement, a congressional source told CNN.

much more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lians.html

He sustained a TBI and they found him fit for duty????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-12-2012, 06:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: He sustained a TBI and they found him fit for duty????

That's what the article said, dummy.
Commando Cunt Queen
Were'nt they the ones cheering when that pakistani guy shot up the army base, and were they not the ones cheering on 9/11? These are the people that throw their own daughters under American tanks as they rumble by because girls are considered worthless.. And are these the same people that were bitching when Korans got burned in the police station that THEY set fire to? Yes and the ones that would let their own children bleed to death because if they are touched by Americans they are unclean. Are these the same people? [/i]

I say get out and let them kill each other, no humanitarian aid not a fucking dime.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They said "soldier", not Marine.

I'm surprised he didn't off himself.

He got the quickest ticket home.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
this just broke. no photo yet.
he's back in U.S.

Military sources identify the suspect in the shooting deaths of 16 Afghan civilians as Staff Sgt. Robert Bales.

The soldier was being flown Friday to the U.S. military's only maximum-security prison, at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, sources said. The move to the U.S. does not necessarily mean an announcement of formal criminal charges is imminent, a defense official told The Associated Press.

Bales is a 38-year-old staff sergeant, husband, father of two young children and a veteran who was in the midst of his fourth tour in a war zone.

His attorney, John Henry Browne, said the sergeant is originally from the Midwest but now lives near Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington state. His children are 3 and 4.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/...z1pK2KSlYQ

Staff Sgt. Robert Bales

[Image: bales.jpg]

I'm surprized he did not shoot himself, now all the bullshit begins. He will become the poster child for everything the muslims and liberals hate.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2012, 04:33 PM)username Wrote: Between that and the Koran burning, I think we should hightail our asses out of there.

I think we should continue.

The soldiers know who the enemy is.

User somebody has to burn the Koran why should we excuse ourselves from that duty?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-16-2012, 08:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm surprized he did not shoot himself, now all the bullshit begins. He will become the poster child for everything the muslims and liberals hate.

Exactly.

He snapped. They should maybe limit combat tours to three in a career. Let some of the boots go over and pick up the slack. Three is enough for anybody.

They just changed Army deployments to 9 mos like the Marines. Army deployments were waaaay too long.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The day before the rampage that killed 16 Afghan villagers, the U.S. soldier accused of the mass killings saw his friend's leg blown off, his lawyer said.

Seattle attorney John Henry Browne told The Associated Press that his client's family provided him with details of the injury to another U.S. soldier. The details have not been independently verified.

"His leg was blown off, and my client was standing next to him," he said.

He said the soldier and his family had thought he was done fighting. During tours in Iraq, the soldier suffered a concussive head injury in a car accident caused by a roadside bomb, Browne said, and he suffered a battle-related injury that resulted in surgery to remove part of his foot.

He was screened by health officials after the head injury before he redeployed, Browne said. He did not know if his client had been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, but said it could be an issue at trial if experts believe it's relevant.

He and the rest of his brigade had initially been told they wouldn't have to go to Afghanistan, Browne said.

This makes me want to cry. Who is taking care of the men and women who are taking care of us?

Vietnam all over again. Turn your back on soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines until you need to ask them to die for you.

Where is our Commander in Chief? What does he have to say?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The alleged massacre of Afghan civilians by a U.S. soldier is "outrageous and unacceptable," President Barack Obama said Tuesday, and he promised a thorough and unstinting Pentagon investigation.

"The United States takes this as seriously as if it was our own citizens, and our children, who were murdered. We're heartbroken over the loss of innocent life," Obama said. He sounded stern and emotional in brief remarks on the weekend killings made before an unrelated White House event.

Stupid mutherfucker. THEY ARE KILLING OUR CHILDREN. Roadside bombs ARE NOT legal according to the Geneva Convention, every instance is an act of terrorism.

I am God damn mad.

Fuck you apologists, too. While I am sickened by the killing of those children, you can't lay this on that soldier. Try laying it at the feet of the Commander in Chief and stupid bastards that cut off part of that man's foot then sent him back over there. He should have been retired and sitting at home like the lazy POS and drunks we are already paying.

[Image: article-0-12364854000005DC-519_634x498.jpg]

Bales

[Image: article-0-12354BA9000005DC-591_634x422.jpg]

The family's Bonney Lake, Washington home was put on the market for $229,000 this Monday, more than $50,000 less than what they paid for it in 2005. Bales' wife and two children have been moved to Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma

The Taliban killed 9 children the same day and 8 children the day before:

KANDAHAR: A Taliban roadside bomb tore through a civilian vehicle in southern Afghanistan yesterday, killing nine children and four women, police said.

The bombing in the troubled province’s Dihrawud district comes a day after a similar incident killed eight civilians in the neighbouring province of Helmand and while US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta was holding talks in Kabul.

The blast hit a station wagon travelling on a dirt road in Uruzgan province, provincial police spokesman Farid Ail said.

“There are 13 people dead: nine children and four women,” he said. Two others were injured, he added.

Ail blamed the incident on “Taliban, the enemies of our people who plant bombs on our public roads.”

The rebels, most active in southern and eastern parts of the war-scarred country, mainly use improvised explosive devices and suicide bomb attacks.

The crude devices are aimed at Afghan and Nato security forces but often miss their targets and hit civilians using the same roads.

The number of civilians killed has risen steadily each year. In 2011 alone some 3,021 in 2011 have been recorded by UN.

The Taliban were in power between 1996 and 2001 but were toppled in a US-led invasion for sheltering Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden after the September 11 attacks on the United States.

What? Didn't hear about it? Because it is okay if they kill their own children?
Two wrongs don't make a right vinegar tits.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-17-2012, 03:48 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Two wrongs don't make a right vinegar tits.

Come and see us after you have some experiaence instead of all the made up bullshit.

here is a story for you, I know the slain officers family, the Doughter is in college now studying to be a cop.

The other deputy is still messed up by what happened.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1589702/posts

You know sometimes shit just don't make sense to people who have never been there.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-17-2012, 03:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: here is a story for you, I know the slain officers family, the Doughter is in college now studying to be a cop.

Hopefully she won't be as trigger happy as you when she graduates from cop school.
(03-17-2012, 04:02 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 03:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: here is a story for you, I know the slain officers family, the Doughter is in college now studying to be a cop.

Hopefully she won't be as trigger happy as you when she graduates from cop school.

Well she doesn't have a paper from a shrink saying she isn't all mentally fucked up.

But I'm sure she will do fine, after all I'm teaching her to shoot.

John Adams