Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got Pets?
i haven't had a pet in quite a while, i always had dogs, large breeds like malamutes and weimaraners and my favorite, german shepherds.

i had a bird once and i'm thinking of another one. anyone have birds? how do you like them? i know they can be noisy and messy. [Image: lovebird.gif]
my brother just got this baby cockatiel, Pippin is his name (the bird, not my brother haha) . he's crazy about it.

so what pets do you have? got photos? what do you especially like (or not) about yours?

Pippin

[Image: Pippin.jpg]

Birds are OK, If I ever got one it would be one I could teach to talk or something.
Oh yeah..I already have a pet. She is a handful for sure,
She does explore a lot..and can jump...see?

[Image: Trixe008.jpg]
Trixie the chinchilla! she's so cute! hah

That chinchilla is adorable. I'd trade in all of my pita dogs for her.

[Image: IMG_0762.jpg]

[Image: ChunkyMonkey.jpg]

[Image: 3e0ef027.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0890.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0881.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here is the only other one of her I have jumping. Other chin owners call it wall surfing...The do this a lot.

[Image: jump.jpg]

[Image: Trixiefleece026.jpg]
I have 4 dogs...a yorkie, "Stella", a maltese, "Fluffy", and 2 rescues mutts...

I went to the pound and asked which ones were the "next in line to be put down". I brought home "Beatrice" who was so skinny her ribs were sticking out... an Akita mix...she was mean as a snake. When I brought her in the house she practically attacked my son (teeth showing/growling) and he said "why did you have to bring home a former Meth Lab guard dog?" I called the pound and asked what should I do as she was scary/vicious and we were afraid she'd bite...they said to "bring her back and they'd put her down immediately". I decided to give her one more try...anyway...7 years later...she is now a big spoiled rotten (fat) baby!

When I went the 2nd time to pick another one, I made the decision to get the ugliest one next in line that wouldn't have a chance of getting adopted. Hence, "Wilson" (named after the ball in that movie with Tom Hanks stranded on the desert island 'cause there wasn't a whole lot goin' on there)...Wilson had been in the pound for over 7 months! His right eye was twitching and he didn't even stand up or look up when people would walk by his cage he was so depressed and emaciated. Wilson had been so badly beaten it took him 2 years before he would even come near us. He just shivered in the corner for months...

my husband when seeing Wilson, said sarcastically, "oh wow, he's gonna be a lot of fun". On the drive home he crapped all over my first new car I had ever had and it had leather seats...he was so petrified. 5 years later, Wilson still has his neurotic baggage. He still won't come in when we call him (won't ever walk in front of any one because he apparently was kicked so badly from behind)...Today he has his own sofa in our living room. My husband makes all of the dogs scrambled eggs/bacon for breakfast on the wkends. They are our kids (since our real ones are now grown and gone) and spoiled rotten. Wilson and Beatrice are best buds...they only tolerate the little ones.

To me that 240,000 dogs and cats are euthanized every year is the sickest thing about our society that we allow that to happen. hate to admit it but I feel worse after hearing a dog was abused than a kid. They are so helpless. I'll post some pics of my crew soon. Wilson sits with his head in my husb's lap every night and husb rarely calls him Wilson anymore, he's his "pretty boy".
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
pictures pspence? i want to see wilson. hahaha

Well, I can't compete with Duchess but...

This little thing watches me cook. I like him except for when the aquarium needs cleaning.

[Image: pet3.jpg]

These little fuckers are a PITA. Sometimes when you have two males together, they fight. These two decided to form a loving, homosexual relationship. Snowball is top, Rambo is bottom. I guess I can't begrudge them their frequent humping; it's the only sex they're ever going to get.

[Image: pet2.jpg]

Best dog ever....

Actually, the only dog I've ever owned but I lurve her.

[Image: Photo184.jpg]

Sadly, my 20 y/o cat died a couple of years ago. She looked a lot like the cat at your computer, Duchess.
Commando Cunt Queen

Way to go, pspence! I like how you choose them & I applaud you for saving their lives. I think a lot of the animals, certainly more than I do most people.
User has a fishy! hah i bet it is very obedient.

those little furballs are cute too.

User, your fish is blowing you a kiss! hah

Your dog is happy, I can tell her tail is wagging.
i want a horse.

and a moose.

[Image: moose8.gif]

(03-17-2012, 04:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

User, your fish is blowing you a kiss!

hah It looks like it got lip injections...

Commando Cunt Queen
Maggie
[Image: PICT1478.jpg]
Max
[Image: PICT0020-2.jpg]
Baby
[Image: 081301_181801.jpg]
Cruiser
[Image: PICT0029.jpg]
Nessy
[Image: PICT1112.jpg]
KC
[Image: PICT1465.jpg]
TJ
[Image: PICT1468.jpg]
Ally
[Image: PICT0010d.jpg]

Not pictured
Sparky
Bo
mia
Bella
Jake
Jazz
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick, do you have all those animals now?

Is that legal? Animal hoarder. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-17-2012, 07:33 PM)username Wrote: Dick, do you have all those animals now?

Fuck off.

Some people are such miserable bitches they wouldn't know what's right and what's fucked up if it reached up and fucked them in the ass.

I know people with 200 horses is it legal for them to have them?

I know people with 30,000 head of cattle is it legal for them to have them?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-17-2012, 07:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 07:33 PM)username Wrote: Dick, do you have all those animals now?

Fuck off.

Some people are such miserable bitches they wouldn't know what's right and what's fucked up if it reached up and fucked them in the ass.

Wow! User just walked right up and flicked a dangling roid. Ouch!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-17-2012, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Wow! User just walked right up and flicked a dangling roid. Ouch!!!

You need to stop holding grudges and start defending yourself you miserable old fucker.

John Adams

(03-17-2012, 07:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Wow! User just walked right up and flicked a dangling roid. Ouch!!!

You need to stop holding grudges and start defending yourself you miserable old fucker.

I'm touched by your kindness.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.