Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
what the fuck?
I was at this bar with some friends and this fat dude that smelled like old lady stood next to me. When I looked over? He had a fucking spider crawling on his shirt. But that's not the worst of it. He itched his head AND ANOTHER ONE FELL OUT OF HIS NASTY HAIR. FELL. OUT. OF. HIS. HAIR. Who the FUCK has spiders living in their hair? Jesus fucking christ.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
As if his old lady stench wasn't enough to kill a fucking rhino, HE HAD SPIDERS CDAWLING OUT OF HIS HAIR.
What'd you expect at the Velvet Lounge? If you weren't trying to get picked up at trucker pit stops, you might have better luck.
Commando Cunt Queen
You can stop that kind of unpleasant scene by saving the tabs of acid and mushrooms til you get home.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Live and let live.

user: we need to meet up for brunch on the bay. Any time you have a chance. I don't care what's crawling out of whom, all just people doing the best we can. Usually if you catch a decent band playing and everybody "gets it', it all evens out. Simple. Donovan can join us. I sense that he isn't whiffin' people to assess their value.

Everybody is somebody, folks. Everybody is somebody.
(03-23-2012, 11:07 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I was at this bar with some friends and this fat dude that smelled like old lady stood next to me. When I looked over? He had a fucking spider crawling on his shirt. But that's not the worst of it. He itched his head AND ANOTHER ONE FELL OUT OF HIS NASTY HAIR. FELL. OUT. OF. HIS. HAIR. Who the FUCK has spiders living in their hair? Jesus fucking christ.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked UGH! I won't say as many ugh's here as I did mentally. Fucking hell.

Did you say anything to him? I wouldn't have been able to remain silent. No fuckin' way.

Ugh.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah I'm with ya, Duch. I would of tripped the fuck out! He would of known I was disturbed, I tell ya.
If you really want to feel skeevy, are you sure it was spiders? Because I can think of a different creature that lives in hair, resembles a spider, and makes my head itch just thinking about:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJReKXUzHl8HTMm_bg7IV...4DeXRNu0Pu]

This little guy can louse up your whole week.
(03-24-2012, 05:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Live and let live.

user: we need to meet up for brunch on the bay. Any time you have a chance. I don't care what's crawling out of whom, all just people doing the best we can. Usually if you catch a decent band playing and everybody "gets it', it all evens out. Simple. Donovan can join us. I sense that he isn't whiffin' people to assess their value.

Amen sister.
I have to agree with user on this one. She would know. The velvet lounge is her favorite spot to pick up creeps.

Was he homeless?!
He may have been homeless, but for sure the creey-crawlers were at home.
The little bugs jumped off the fat man and moved to greener pastures, which would be LiceyLynn's head.

People & their disgusting body crap is probably the grossest thing in all the land to me. I'd rather roll around in horse shit than ever see some of the things you people mention in here.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-24-2012, 08:37 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 05:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Live and let live.

Amen sister.

Haha. I actually kinda regret that post; bad timing.

Sorry Lucifer, it is pretty bad to see spiders crawling out of someone.

I totally would have freaked the fuck out!!

Maybe it was a joke. Like he was with his friends and they were pranking people? yea yea, that's it. Ima go with that. They were not real spiders.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-24-2012, 09:41 AM)krystalshores Wrote: I have to agree with user on this one. She would know. The velvet lounge is her favorite spot to pick up creeps.

Way to piggy back on my mock, bitch. Please try to come up with something original next time. Asshat
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-24-2012, 05:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: user: we need to meet up for brunch on the bay. Any time you have a chance. Donovan can join us. I sense that he isn't whiffin' people to assess their value.

I am ready to meet with a Mock member (wait, that sounds wrong) a Mock participant or two. HotD, this summer? Late June or something? I would like to meet you in person. We could talk privately about all the assholes here. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Commando Cunt Queen
(03-25-2012, 12:36 AM)username Wrote: Way to piggy back on my mock, bitch. Please try to come up with something original next time. Asshat

Thanks for the ride, frigidaire!
(03-25-2012, 12:41 AM)username Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 05:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: user: we need to meet up for brunch on the bay. Any time you have a chance. Donovan can join us. I sense that he isn't whiffin' people to assess their value.

I am ready to meet with a Mock member (wait, that sounds wrong) a Mock participant or two. HotD, this summer? Late June or something? I would like to meet you in person. We could talk privately about all the assholes here. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sounds great, user. I'm in for a summer brunch or lunch. Looking forward to it...
We left after I saw that. I had never been there before but I wont be going back. I had to come home and take a shower. Fucking gross. I had nightmares all night about it.