SPEEDING TICKET

Can one beat a speeding ticket?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't know if it can be 'beat', but I've been able to keep them off my record. Here in MN we can pay a 'fee' on top of the ticket price, and if you're not busted for another speeding violation during the next year, it never shows up on your record.

I've also heard you can request a court date for your speeding violation and if the ticketing officer doesn't show, you can 'beat' the rap.
I think you can if you have a GPS and they ticket you. I don't have one, but I've heard they record your time and speed. Is this true?
Take your licks woman. You got busted.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
do go to court and question the radar equipment calibration blah blah blah that caught your speeding ass hah ask for an expert to testify to its condition.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7708] [Image: Judge-1.gif]

after the judge laughs his/her ass off, and threatens you with contempt, pay your fine.

Best bet is asking for diferred ajudication, pay the fine and fee and keep your nose clean for a year and it disapears
Yes! Get a lawyer. Best $125 I've ever spent. Keeps it off your record and insurance never finds out. I don't what he does - i don't care but ya gotta do it.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
My son got one last month in Idaho. $150 no sweat, except that the police officer decided that he wanted to search my sons car and came up with a bit of weed hah. So they cuffed him and hauled his ass to jail. $300 bail, no sweat but they impounded the car. $50 taxi drive to get the car out of impound, $465 towing and impound fee. He just flew back out there for court on Monday. $1000 fine for less than 8 grams.

And something must have happened on the plane ride there because he called Monday night and said he was taking the greyhound home. And that he was never flying again.

Then I was reading online news and saw this

Inferno On Wheels: Bus Catches Fire In Stockton

STOCKTON, Calif. (KMPH) - A Greyhound bus burst into flames in Downtown Stockton Tuesday afternoon.

More than two dozen people were inside when it happened.

Another driver saw the back of the bus catch fire and told the bus driver at a stop light.

At the same time, passengers said they smelled something funny and asked the driver to pull over.

Thankfully, no one was hurt.

(03-28-2012, 05:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: Take your licks woman. You got busted.

If your talking about me...I've only been pulled over once in my whole licensed life, and that was for a headlight being out.
I don't drive like a granny either, my rule of thumb has been 5 mph over, in or out of town. Never been in an accident either.
(03-28-2012, 06:21 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If your talking about me...I've only been pulled over once in my whole licensed life, and that was for a headlight being out.
I don't drive like a granny either, my rule of thumb has been 5 mph over, in or out of town. Never been in an accident either.

I was talking to Duchess, but you just tempted fate. NEVER brag about not getting a ticket or being in an accident. The universe will fuck you now.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-28-2012, 06:14 PM)Adub Wrote: My son got one last month in Idaho. $150 no sweat, except that the police officer decided that he wanted to search my sons car and came up with a bit of weed hah. So they cuffed him and hauled his ass to jail. $300 bail, no sweat but they impounded the car. $50 taxi drive to get the car out of impound, $465 towing and impound fee. He just flew back out there for court on Monday. $1000 fine for less than 8 grams.

And something must have happened on the plane ride there because he called Monday night and said he was taking the greyhound home. And that he was never flying again.

Then I was reading online news and saw this

Inferno On Wheels: Bus Catches Fire In Stockton

STOCKTON, Calif. (KMPH) - A Greyhound bus burst into flames in Downtown Stockton Tuesday afternoon.

More than two dozen people were inside when it happened.

Another driver saw the back of the bus catch fire and told the bus driver at a stop light.

At the same time, passengers said they smelled something funny and asked the driver to pull over.

Thankfully, no one was hurt.

I'm glad your son wasn't hurt.
[Image: damien.jpg]
Shut up. He wasn't on the greyhound. He is still in Reno. Just thought it was funny that he was afraid to fly home and then Smiley_emoticons_shocked
(03-28-2012, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Can one beat a speeding ticket?

I've got a pair of cowboys and deuces.

(03-28-2012, 06:45 PM)Adub Wrote: He is still in Reno.

I think I fucked a stranger in Reno once. And I met Redd Foxx. Oh, and I got married there one time.

Don't ask.
(03-28-2012, 07:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think I fucked a stranger in Reno once.

That's so Johnny Cash! I hope you weren't left with a burning ring of fire.

(03-28-2012, 07:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think I fucked a stranger in Reno once.

Ben Rothlisberger?
Please not guilty and go to court. It will get reduced to a non moving violation and you will pay the fine and court costs. Hopefully no points on your license. They really only want the money anyway.

Oh and we (insurance company) ALWAYS find out everything. Always. hahahaaa
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-28-2012, 07:57 PM)Sterling Wrote: That's so Johnny Cash! I hope you weren't left with a burning ring of fire.

hah Um, no. And nobody fell in, just in case that is your next question.
Off to find some johnny cash for lunch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
West Palm Beach police officer Daniel Dillard patrols Okeechobee Boulevard on Wednesday in Easter bunny disguise, helping issue tickets as part of the 'Click it or Ticket’ campaign.

Police
[Image: bunny_20120329054705_640_480.JPG]