Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE TARDS STEAL FROM YOU

That's how I know some of them lurk here. Fuckin' thieves. 86

I sometimes read somewhere & imagine my surprise when I see them using your comments, Mockers. Do you feel flattered? Don't be, they are plagiarizing & using your funny & clever comments as their own and then have the amazing audacity to say they are the most original posters on that particular board. Bwahahaha.

I know this won't bother many of you, you all are confident individuals who probably couldn't care any less than you do right now. I'm a bit offended because you are MY clever people and I'm not flattered, I see this as stealing your creativity.

Moronic tards, I see & know what you do. Fuck you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh hell no! Don't tell me they stole Dick's 'shitbird'.

*nods* Yup and that ain't all.
All my material is free for others to use as they see fit, I am really not at all precious about what I post here.

Its sad if people can't come up with their own material though.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
They are asshats and shitbirds that part is clear, what is unclear is how CN figures they would steal any of his low flying regurgitated bullshit?

That part remains a mystery.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

People plagiarize all the time. I think what bugged me about this was that those that swipe your material are the very same people running around accusing others of being unoriginal & not creative. C'mon! Can you say hypocrite. Jesus Christ.
Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Now that's an all time low! Pretty damn sad if you ask me. I'm not the best and have never claimed other wise but I don't steal a damn thing from anyone. (not to my knowledge anyways) Those that do are pitiful. They just envy you all I guess and I don't. hah
People are weird.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-30-2012, 01:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote: People are weird.

I'm so stealing that.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
I stick worms in my words so people wake up screaming at night.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Good...because your sig line was something that was swiped.
Which one
this///////////////////////
or this ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
or this........................ .......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The one about looking back and laughing nervously. I can't see it on my BB or I would quote it verbatim.
What sort of stuff are they stealing? Abuse?
(03-31-2012, 02:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What sort of stuff are they stealing? Abuse?

Fligget.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-31-2012, 02:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 02:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What sort of stuff are they stealing? Abuse?

Fligget.

Oh I know Glenn Beck is stealing your stuff for his show. It's off the air now right?
(03-30-2012, 10:27 AM)IMaDick Wrote: regurgitated bullshit?

Meds, lunatic, welfare, meds, lunatic, welfare.

Ring any bells?Asshat
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Of course they steal. Haters.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
No offense, but is any of this shit worth repeating?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You being here is offensive Crackass.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies