DO YOU HAVE A PORCH?

I really like porches, I don't have one. I'd like one but that won't be happening. Do you have one?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My wife really wishes we had one.
Maggot built me a nice little porch outside my kitchen door. i like to plant my cute butt on it and look at the chipmunks and squirrels and turkeys. and give them peanuts. [Image: attachment.php?aid=11341]

I have 3...2 big ones off the side and front, and a small one off the back door. Love to sit on the porch and watch the freaks go by.
I have a front porch that I have a couple of chairs on to sit and watch the world go by. And I have a deck in the back. I would love one of those huge wrap around porches. I would put up a million hanging baskets of flowers and some rocking chairs and sit there day and night.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No, but I really want one. I'm sick of smoking my cigs out in the rain.
Every time I see the word porch, I think of Clerks II.....does anyone have a monkey on theirs?

We call them verandahs over here, but there are no verandah monkeys
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
We have a small covered front porch. It's long but pretty narrow. I have a bench out there and some potted plants.

We almost never use it. If you sit on the front porch, you're pretty much staring at the neighbors across the street. Not a great view or anything.
Commando Cunt Queen
I live in an OLD Victorian home with a large wrap-around porch. I used to hang blooming baskets, but for the past 15 plus years I prefer large ferns - hanging and also flanking the front door At least my home is much older than I am - finally something that is.
(04-02-2012, 06:36 PM)Teacher Wrote: I live in an OLD Victorian home with a large wrap-around porch.

Those are a beautiful home & loaded with charm. My little town has a great deal of them, all maintained to that era right down to the gardens. Many of the owners let their homes participate in the walking tours.

I covet your porch. Smiley_emoticons_wink
i covet her Victorian. Smiley_emoticons_smile

i'd like a covered porch in the back of the house, overlooking my woods, where i could sit outside when it's raining.

We have a small one in front, just a covered entryway with a few flowers. In the back we have a covered patio that goes all the way across the back of the house, it looks out over the pool and onto the C15 canal. I built a full kitchen on one end. Thats where all the gatherings are and I can cook and be in the party at the same time
DO YOU HAVE A PORSCHE?

fixed it. 39

We have small front porch that is hardly ever used but we do have a large deck in the back. We love to entertain on the deck and on cool evenings sit around the fire pit with a martini or two.
[quote='Duchess' pid='233713' dateline='1333390591']

I really like porches, I don't have one. I'd like one but that won't be happening. Do you have one?

[/quote

]My husband is going to build me one. If any of you mockers are ever in this area I would love to sit out there with you and drink iced tea and shell peas.
I hope ramsey shows up at your door with her kids.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
we have a front porch. our bungalow is near downtown and the university.. it's small (1500 sq ft) and was built in 1922. very artsy fartsy neighbors...students and professors...the poor guy next door keeps telling me he is a veterinarian and i found out he is a vet about as much as i am...i think he cleans out the cages...gorgeous homes to the east and seedy rentals to the west. two nice lesbians across the street but what's with their putting their garden in the front yard? i love the diversity and boy do we have cats....tons and tons of cat lovers here...i think every other yard has a sign to vote against the marriage amendment which would make marriage only for men/women. they do have walking tours...lot of civil war history here...right up the street was a confederate hospital.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(04-02-2012, 10:37 PM)sally Wrote: If any of you mockers are ever in this area I would love to sit out there with you and drink iced tea and shell peas.

I can't recall if I told you this at the time but I actually waved when I went by your exit. hah
I have a deck in the back, about 30 feet long, half of it covered by a roof, leading up to the edge of the pool.

And its in God's Country!
Have a front and back porch. No bedroom door though. Makes it hard to well you know46104