Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is two better than one?
There are quite a few things that could be said about this "special" woman.

Hazel has two
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
HEY, it's ALL part of God's plan.
86 112
you mean mean gods gods plan plan right right??
What what the the fuck fuck??
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Here is a little more on this "special" and brave woman. You must sign a form stating you are over 18 to read this ESAD.
More of the story
I wonder if they're like, side by side, or stacked on top of each other?

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Never mind, question answered.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-05-2012, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: Here is a little more on this "special" and brave woman. You must sign a form stating you are over 18 to read this ESAD.
More of the story

i better ask my legal guardian.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Oh, hell. Get back to work, Maggot.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
hIYA Crackn corn and you dont care!! Wasnme
Is your house a home yet? You should make fajitas and corn on the grill tonight.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-05-2012, 11:28 AM)Cracker Wrote: Is your house a home yet? You should make fajitas and corn on the grill tonight.

It is a hole in the wall currently. 21 you just cannot go to home depot and say these cabinets are what I want, it takes 2 weeks to order them at least.
Sorry, Maggot. I know you all must be going out of your minds.

It will be beautiful when it is finished. Consider it a forced remodel. You would have kept lying to your wife about it for years, so now the pressure is off. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I'm beginning to think you have 2 vaginas maybe 3..........

Kitchens are the most expensive to remodel with bathrooms running a close second.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-05-2012, 12:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm beginning to think you have 2 vaginas maybe 3..........

Naaaahh, hers is just stretched out so much it looks like 2 or 3.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies