Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOUR LOST VIRGINITY

Do you recall losing your virginity? Got a story to tell? Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I do and no I don't not want to tell the story.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I remember, vividly... I was used
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-06-2012, 07:08 AM)crash Wrote: I remember, vividly... I was used

hah poor guy
in the backseat of a chevy, age 15, guy's name was wendy, was over in 2 seconds.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
The GUY's name was Wendy?
I'm still a virgin. Nothing to tell.

Liar, liar, low rise jeans on fire.
I do remember...and I remember how much it sucked.
I remember there was a guy involved and I was too damn young. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
I remember and I remember how much she sucked.

She was the debil with lips, hard titties,and a nice ass and she lived next door and was 4 years older than me, it was a dream come true.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-06-2012, 12:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I remember how much she sucked.

Literally? Smiley_emoticons_fies
We were in hard-core teenage love/lust for 6 months and stoned before my first time (wasn't his). A little weird, but in a great way. I remember every single detail. Got more fun and more fulfilling each time for the next 7 years (well, except that last year). Still one of the hottest, funniest, nicest men that I know and a good friend.
With my high school boyfriend that I was later engaged to. We were very much in love with each other. I don't regret it.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(04-06-2012, 12:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: We were in hard-core teenage love/lust for 6 months and stoned before my first time (wasn't his). A little weird, but in a great way. I remember every single detail. Got more fun and more fulfilling each time for the next 7 years (well, except that last year). Still one of the hottest, funniest, nicest men that I know and a good friend.

Sounds like you'd still do him?!
It all started in the bathtub with my fuzzy-wuzzy was a bear soap. From there it moved on to more serious affairs.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-06-2012, 12:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 12:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: We were in hard-core teenage love/lust for 6 months and stoned before my first time (wasn't his). A little weird, but in a great way. I remember every single detail. Got more fun and more fulfilling each time for the next 7 years (well, except that last year). Still one of the hottest, funniest, nicest men that I know and a good friend.

Sounds like you'd still do him?!

Ocassionally, over the last decade, at times when we were both single and I was back in my home town. Lotta love there. But, he's one that goes from one serious relationship to the next and I don't want to marry the man. Plus, I treasure the platonic friendship the most and hope this latest gal he's seeing (she's very good to him) ends up being his next and last wife. So, don't think we'll be "doing it" again. But, never say never - we've been doing our own things and going with flow for over 20 years...
Yep I was 13 and I'll keep the details to myself. You people could give two shits anyways. Smiley_emoticons_razz

*face palm* Fucking fuck.
Yep I'm gonna shred your handbags!

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin