Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Duchess!!!!!! Now!!!!
We are doing the Carlton all day cuz I won my court case against my loser ex!! And you fuckers that want to rain on my parade can kiss my big white ass!!! Especially the ones that said shit about me wanting support for my children!! Finally the exhole is getting what he deserves. hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
winning and collecting are two different things. will the court garnish him or take other steps to ensure compliance?

Can I do the Galvayne's groove with you two? Duchess? Ramseykittens?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't know that yet LC. But he owns two houses and has money in the bank so he has the capacity to pay. I don't know if he has to pay me the arrears in a lump sum or in payments. I will find that out when I receive the judgement in the mail. However, I will not hesitate to put his ass in jail if he doesn't pay. He has spent enough time sitting on his ass drinking and going on vacation and now it's time to support his children.
ANOTHER dum and dummer thread?

Knock yourselves out!
(04-06-2012, 01:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can I do the Galvayne's groove with you two? Duchess? Ramseykittens?

You can join me anytime Maggottyboo!
(04-06-2012, 02:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ANOTHER dum and dummer thread?

Knock yourselves out!

STFU! I'm happy. And relieved that whole mess is over for the most part. People need to support their children. Bottom line. But I guess the $10k in legal fees we have paid are better served in our attorney's pockets then used for the kids. NOT!
(04-06-2012, 01:39 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I won my court case against my loser ex!!

Congratulations, Ramsey, I know it's been a long time coming. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thank you Duchess!
Ramsey, don't answer if you don't want to divulge details, i just have general comments. were you in court and listening? the judge should have made very clear what was to be done to compel payment(s). you can put a lien on his house(s) but they would have to be sold before you'd collect.
i hope the judge looked at his bank acct. and set a lump sum to pay NOW towards arrears.
if the order from court is specific enough you could have him jailed if necessary. they end up in a cell with a "pay or stay" order. usually they will pay. PrisonSmiley_emoticons_biggrin
like many judgements you could end up having to pursue him for it. depends on how much he wants to evade responsibility.
i hope you get the bulk of your kids' arrears and regular support after this. most guys rather comply than be in contempt of court.
you need to get the orders clear and in writing ASAP. your attny. should make you aware of orders/terms immediately.

The judge handed down a written decision. My attorney emailed me that he has to pay arrears, my attorney's fees, and his petition to reduce the support amount was denied. I have not seen the judgement yet to know the details of how he has to pay. My attorney just wanted to let me know we won but she wasn't in the office today.

That's a great fuck you. Men shouldn't have to be forced to support their children...or else. A real man would never find himself in that position...in my opinion.
Agreed Duchess. A real man, a real father wouldn't stop paying support so he can screw his ex-wife. That is exactly why he did it and he even told the kids that. He doesn't care about them or that they get their needs met. He is bitter and used support as a way to get back at me. Well sorry fucker, it didn't work!
Judgements are subject to appeal.

I wonder what you have told the kids about their Father?

Go ahead tell us all how nice you have been.

I can see move out orders,restraining oders,and endless fucking bitching coming from you, I can see you doing everything behind his back in an underhanded sneaky and small minded manner.

happy days, I hope he pays you everything he owes and everything he will ever owe you in one lump, signs over the house to you and gets his sorry ass out from under the 20 ton elephant.

Dance till you drop.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Well, if that doesn't kill a buzz, I don't know what will.
Commando Cunt Queen

Yup
Like you said in the OP rams, those who rain on your parade can KMBWA!!!

Congrats, keep on dancin!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Did you get my groove Duchess? You know what it is, I know you do..........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-06-2012, 04:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Judgements are subject to appeal.

I wonder what you have told the kids about their Father?

Go ahead tell us all how nice you have been.

I can see move out orders,restraining oders,and endless fucking bitching coming from you, I can see you doing everything behind his back in an underhanded sneaky and small minded manner.

happy days, I hope he pays you everything he owes and everything he will ever owe you in one lump, signs over the house to you and gets his sorry ass out from under the 20 ton elephant.

Dance till you drop.

You are a fucking idiot Dick. We have been divorced for 9 years. There was no move out order and I have as little to do with him as possible. As for the boys, I never bad mouthed their father. Unlike the shit he told them about me. Funny how they both hate him and never see him and they love their mother. It's not perfect but we work on it. So fuck off Dick. The ex brought this suit against me to get the support lowered after 9 years. 9 years and I never asked for an increase. The fact that the judge say hayell to the no is what he gets for being a douche.
Ony in about 200 posts in here.

I'm sure that it never bled over into your real life.

Like I said I hope he pays you off for the past and the future he needs to be rid of the bullshit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams