Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Thomas Kincaid died.
I love is work and have several prints hanging in my living room. He was a great artist. :(
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Kincaid? Is he NOT related to Kincade, the artist?
http://mockforums.net/thread-7107-page-81.html

post 1131

one person's art is another person's dreck. hah

Kinkade.

How do people misspell shit when they are looking right at it?

Some of you just have to stop being so fucking stupid. It drives me NUTS.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Shut up Cracker. I don't have my glasses on.

Nevertheless, it's sad that such a great artist is gone.
Damn you! I wanted her to correct my "C"! It's nice to see she thinks so highly of his talent that she placed him in the Assholes thread heading.
Actually Sterling, I did think about that. But shit, it's Mock and this is the news category so there you go.
(04-07-2012, 12:25 PM)Sterling Wrote: she thinks so highly of his talent that she placed him in the Assholes thread heading.

i'm leaving it there too. i think many of his fans lost a lot of money on some schemes, i have to double check. it was something underhanded if i recall correctly.
yes, his art was found in great art galleries like walmart.

There is no sweeter sound to any person's ear than the sound of their own name.

You are a disrespectful cunt if you can't even spell someone's name correctly. Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid do you have to be to spell it wrong when you JUST FUCKING READ IT?

They would chop your fucking head off in the East because you are too stupid to live.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
in 2010, his company's Morgan Hill manufacturing arm, Pacific Metro, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

Months later, Kinkade was reportedly arrested on suspicion of DUI. In 2009, the Los Angeles Times reported the FBI was investigating whether he fraudulently induced investors and then ruined them financially.

Fuck off Crackass. I LIVE in the East. And calling me a cunt? Yea that shows some class right there.

Step off Bitch. You can't compete. Pony up the proof of your "lovliness" or beat it. Your continued bragging of how wonderful you are falls on deaf ears cuz you CANNOT back it up.
Oh shit. It always happens in threes.

Please don't let these threads be necessary: "Vinsint Vango died", "Peekahso passed away".

Wait... Nevermind.
rowedan died also, but no one misses him.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-07-2012, 12:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuck off Crackass. I LIVE in the East. And calling me a cunt? Yea that shows some class right there.

Step off Bitch. You can't compete. Pony up the proof of your "lovliness" or beat it. Your continued bragging of how wonderful you are falls on deaf ears cuz you CANNOT back it up.

ramsey, I don't think Cracker was talking about the east coast of the US. But, I could be wrong.

P.s. spelling mistakes are an obvious and easy mock; especially ones that are key to the subject matter. I'm just goofin' with you on those, but this was a pretty blatant one. 41
As long as it is not Rueben Kincaid I can sleep well at night.
(04-07-2012, 12:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuck off Crackass. I LIVE in the East. And calling me a cunt? Yea that shows some class right there.

She can't compete...with you?.......28
Ramsey is the queen of not a fucking clue.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-07-2012, 03:27 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: As long as it is not Rueben Kincaid I can sleep well at night.

hah Now, that WOULD suck. Whenever a great band loses its manager, you just know a break up is on the horizon.

[Image: 211962.jpg]
(04-07-2012, 03:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: She can't compete...with you?.......28

hah

I'm not sure how her retardedness turned into a beauty contest, my mind doesn't latch onto jealousy that way. Maybe her flat forehead played a part. Not sure.
(04-07-2012, 04:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm not sure how her retardedness turned into a beauty contest, my mind doesn't latch onto jealousy that way. Maybe her flat forehead played a part. Not sure.

Possibly the Bozothemom jeans thing struck a nerve and the perceived competition for "lovliness" took off from there? Sarcastic