Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Cracker...front and center!!!
Respecting LC's crime forum, I decided it would be better if I just called you a racist bitch here.

hah

Seriously, I don't understand your statements below. You can cite all the statistics you want showing the amount of black on black or black on white violence, yada, yada, but I don't see you viewing this case on its own merits but rather on preconceived ideas.

So what if the kid was black and he'd gotten in to some trouble at school? There's no indication that he was doing anything remotely criminal and yet he was hounded and followed by some guy who randomly decided he was probably "up to no good".

It doesn't matter what happened first? If your kid was followed (basically chased) by an ordinary citizen, while he was doing NOTHING wrong, wouldn't that bother you? Would you expect him to turn around and be civil to a stranger who really wasn't in any position of authority? If my kids are being followed, I tell them to run, scream and fight if it comes to that.

And why are you so certain Trayvon was the one that jumped Zimmerman when he turned his back? Where's the proof of that? And maybe it was Trayvon who felt threatened and was trying to stand his ground.

I'm still waiting for all the facts to come in but the one thing that is clear to me is Zimmerman instigated the beginning of the confrontation (demonstrated by his 911 call and subsequent following of Martin)...what happened after that still needs to be clarified but I don't see Zimmerman as a victim here.

If Zimmerman is cleared of any wrongdoing, so be it but I think that just highlights the flaws of the stand your ground law.

It's good to know that if I ever meet Sally in Florida, I can follow her at will and justifiably shoot her dead if she gets pissed and swings her diaper bag at me.

(04-12-2012, 06:46 AM)Cracker Wrote: Violence is an accepted part of life in many black communities, including the ghetto complex in Sanford, FL. Don't let the fancy name fool you. It will come out that Zimmerman was indeed attacked when he turned his back. It doesn't matter what happened before that if there was no physical contact. People shouldn't bitch if they get shot while they are attacking someone.

Too bad that kid was killed, but it's the chance you take when you physically strike another human.

I think it's bullshit the courts are letting the fame whores influence what they do. What happens now if he is found innocent? Or will he be convicted because Rev. Al stepped in?

If you act like shit over and over, don't complain when you don't like the results of your actions. It's a little late for his parents to be pretending they were parenting and for the black community to pretend they are anti-violence. They are just anti-consequence.
Commando Cunt Queen
I felt like asking her the same shit, but didn't have the energy or time. I'm glad you did it hah.

Black people can piss me off like nobodies business, but even I questioned her statements about that case.
i think the walking while black thread is actually a good place to have this conversation. it is on topic and pertinent. but up to you. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Man this is gonna be a good thread...
(04-12-2012, 08:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think the thread is actually a good place to have this conversation. it is on topic and pertinent.

Feel free to move it if you want/can. I didn't know if it was too confrontational or subject to debate for the crime forum.
Commando Cunt Queen
i'll leave it here if you're going to lynch Cracker's white ass. hah

what i meant was the pros and cons of the case evidence is certainly appropriate for the thread.

carry on. 44

1.) I think sally would fuck you up.

2.) The media is pretending he was a tiny 12 year old. He wasn't. Some reports say her 6 feet tall, some taller. He wasn't tiny. If a 6 ft tall man came at me, I would be a little concerned. If he were on top of me, I would feel threatened.

3.) The media and the family are lying when they portray him as an innocent boy. He was slinging weed and bragged about punching a bus driver the same week. Does that speak to character? You fucking bet it does.

4.) I don't know what happened. Only two people know for sure and one isn't talking. I do know a bunch of people lied and changed their stories. Kills their credibility.

5.) The spic is short and fat. Tall and thin wins everytime.

6.) Black people kill each other (and everybody else) every fucking day but nobody marches. That bugs the shit out of me. It means they are totally fine with violence unless they can make a dollar out of the deal.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-12-2012, 09:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'll leave it here if you're going to lynch Cracker's white ass. hah

I live in Georgia. You fuckers can't tell me shit I don't see every single day. You worked in Florida. You know EXACTLY what I mean.

17 years old for a black male is middle-aged here. Because they fucking kill each other. I guess I missed the don't-kill-each-other-justice-march.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i absolutely agree with Cracker due to the fact there are homicides by blacks all day and night and no fucking sharpton/jackson to be seen. they have no cred with me until they protest the murders blacks commit in the pursuit of a pair of sneakers and other peoples' cell phones & property.

i have the same problem with white trash.

the zimmerman case i haven't decided on yet. not until i see all the evidence.

so far there are liars and self-aggrandizing dirtbags driving this thing.

HA! (I decided I don't say "Eat me." haha How about "Screw you!") I have LC in my corner.
I know the tone of black peoples voices, and I'm sure Cracker does too from her time spent in movie theaters. That 911 tape sounded like a black kid desperately screaming for help, not a spic named Zimmerman.
(04-12-2012, 09:30 PM)sally Wrote: I know the tone of black peoples voices, and I'm sure Cracker does too from her time spent in movie theaters. That 911 tape sounded like a black kid desperately screaming for help, not a spic named Zimmerman.

Did it say, "helllllp!" or "hep me!"?
Sally probably has weapons in that diaper bag. hahahaha

I just listened to it. You can't tell. I would vote Hispanic. His mom would vote black. Bad argument.
Well this was like a Hilary Clinton campaign...promised plenty by the architects, but fizzled out pretty quick.

*sigh*
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Shhh. They're thinking...
(04-12-2012, 09:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: 1.) I think sally would fuck you up.

That might be true but if I had a handgun and she was swinging a diaper bag, I'd probably win.

2.) The media is pretending he was a tiny 12 year old. He wasn't. Some reports say her 6 feet tall, some taller. He wasn't tiny. If a 6 ft tall man came at me, I would be a little concerned. If he were on top of me, I would feel threatened.

There's no proof yet that Trayvon "came at him" nor is there any certainty who was on top at any given time. In fact, from all accounts, it sounds like Zimmerman "came at" Martin. No, he wasn't tiny but Zimmerman was older/stockier.

3.) The media and the family are lying when they portray him as an innocent boy. He was slinging weed and bragged about punching a bus driver the same week. Does that speak to character? You fucking bet it does.

The kid wasn't perfect. That doesn't show any criminal intent at that time. There's nothing to indicate he was doing more than walking home from a convenience store. Zimmerman had a criminal record too, btw.

4.) I don't know what happened. Only two people know for sure and one isn't talking. I do know a bunch of people lied and changed their stories. Kills their credibility.

The witness testimony is definitely shaky. Not sure what to believe there.

5.) The spic is short and fat. Tall and thin wins everytime.

Guns win over Skittles.

6.) Black people kill each other (and everybody else) every fucking day but nobody marches. That bugs the shit out of me. It means they are totally fine with violence unless they can make a dollar out of the deal.

Totally separate issues. I understand your outrage over the lack of attention on black on black violence and the over-attention on the "white (well, half Hispanic) guy kills black teen" sensation but they're two separate issues. I think you're equally guilty of trying to minimize this case because you think black people are unfairly using it to further their own causes. I agree but that doesn't change the facts of this case IMO.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, like you want to be corrected. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-12-2012, 09:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

And Cracker knows about that?
(04-12-2012, 09:46 PM)Adub Wrote: And Cracker knows about that?

I hope your neighbor takes an undue interest in your dog.
(04-12-2012, 09:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i absolutely agree with Cracker due to the fact there are homicides by blacks all day and night and no fucking sharpton/jackson to be seen. they have no cred with me until they protest the murders blacks commit in the pursuit of a pair of sneakers and other peoples' cell phones & property.

the zimmerman case i haven't decided on yet. not until i see all the evidence.

so far there are liars and self-aggrandizing dirtbags driving this thing.

Again, two separate issues. Just because blacks kill each other day/night without Sharpton protesting doesn't mean that the black kid in this case was justifiably shot. You people (in general) need to separate out your fights. You can be absolutely right that there should be more outrage over black on black killings and still look at this case on its own merits.

Yes, there are liars and self-aggrandizing dirtbags involved but that doesn't change the facts of this case.
Commando Cunt Queen