Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BURGERS! MMMMMM!

I'm so hungry I could gnaw on your arm.

I'm having a yen for a double quarter pounder with cheese. Mmmmm

How do you like your burger prepared?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Green chili burgers are the only burgers I eat and I only eat the ones I make myself.

I bought a whole salmon, so it's rum and smoked salmon this weekend, life sucks sometimes.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-13-2012, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I bought a whole salmon, so it's rum and smoked salmon this weekend, life sucks sometimes.

I've wanted to try that for awhile but I'm not keen on fuckin' up such an expensive dinner. I like fish, shark & flounder are probably my favorites. Did you just hear my stomach growl? It roared loud enough one day that it startled Chewie.
i have never knowingly eaten shark...and i never will! i made a deal with them years ago, they don't eat me and i don't eat them. hah

[Image: shark.gif]
[Image: JAWS1.jpg]

Eating meat normally grosses me the hell out, I think about it & the back of my throat tightens up but right now I'm thinking about a burger & I could drool.

Shark is delicious.
I just ordered some porterhouse from the tribal store, I'm going to make some vegi and steak bobs this weekend also.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I tried to prepare shark a few months ago. The recipe was an orange citrus glaze. It was disgusting. Gross, gross, gross. I was so dissapointed. I haven't tried it since.
I'm having a hard time with hamburger after the whole pink slime thing.

[Image: mcdonalds-pink-slime.jpg]

I'm having cereal. Long.ass.day.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
There is a place here in New Braunfles called The Phoenix Saloon, supposed to be the place that invented Chili back in the day. They make a Cheese burger there with their Ring Of Fire chili. Way good stuff! Might have to slither up there this evening.
Right now though its 2 fingers of a nice single malt I found.
It's breakfast time here...

French toast, cripy bacon and maple syrup here I come
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-13-2012, 05:24 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm having a hard time with hamburger after the whole pink slime thing.

Me too!

I'm making spaghetti tonight and I think I'm going to sub in ground turkey for the beef.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-13-2012, 05:45 PM)crash Wrote: It's breakfast time here...

French toast, cripy bacon and maple syrup here I come

Plunger coffee. We get up early and hit the shops (Coles) before the ferals.
I don't do plunger coffee. I have a Bezzera.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Plunger Coffee = French Press?
I guess a Bezzera if some form of coffee maker?
I have a Keurig, one cup on the way out the door is just too handy
http://www.coffeeparts.com.au/machines/info/bezzera-gea
Holy Shit! Thats the Johnny Space Rocket of coffee makers
(04-13-2012, 07:35 PM)crash Wrote: I don't do plunger coffee. I have a Bezzera.

I drive cars that cost less than that fucking thing. I wouldn't own a coffee maker that I was afraid to break.

I have a Krups, I'm not fussy about coffee, as long as it jacks me up I'm good to go & don't care what brews it.
Life is too short for shit coffee. I didn't pay that for mine, that price is for shmucks. The point of buying one is because they are virtually unbreakable.
re: shark steaks. When I lived in Portland we used to get the finest seafood by virtue of being right on the damn ocean, and at the time I had a whole crowd of people crashing at my house. Think a dozen or more, including various relatives staying with me and assorted hangers-on. We weren't rich but it was good times, and one week I decided to surprise everyone and bring home some blacktip shark steaks for a big backyard party. We lived right up against the woods so it was the perfect place to gather. We spent a week or two arranging everyone's schedule, lining up party stuff, setting up our chef, all the prep. And finally the day of the party arrived, me being the big hero who arranged it...and I woke up with the flu. Couldn't breathe, couldn't smell, couldn't taste, nothing. Of course the party went on as planned, the damn steaks were the hit of the night, everybody raved about how delicious they were, and I couldn't taste a goddamn thing. I was so pissed off. It was like chewing buttered notebook paper...