Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cunt Punt
I was browsing for some closeup cunt pics for some... "art"... I'm making for a game hack and I found these:

[Image: cunt-punt-demotivational-poster.jpg]

[Image: cunt-punt-soccer-demotivational-poster.jpg]

And for fun, I browsed around more on the site since I've not been there in a long time, and found these:

[Image: peek-a-book-for-adults-demotivational-poster.jpg]

[Image: mouse-team-work-demotivational-poster.jpg]

[Image: how-the-hell-demotivational-poster.jpg]

[Image: bitch-please-even-a-7-year-old-can-see-y...poster.jpg]

[Image: would-you-look-at-that-she-threw-a-gutte...poster.jpg]

That dude with a log up his ass is kinda disturbing. I'd have to wonder HOW THE FUCK too. At any rate, enjoy!
D Wrote:That dude with a log up his ass is kinda disturbing. I'd have to wonder HOW THE FUCK too. At any rate, enjoy!
'Kinda' disturbing???

I sincerely regret doing an internet search to try and find the origin of that pic. Some of the stuff that came up... ::bvomit::

I guess I'd rather not know.
Believe it or not, the "log" (it's really a fence post) got there because he fell off a scaffolding and impaled on it. He was working on a crew that was remodeling/landscaping/refacing a house.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
That is sad, I hope he got money for that pic but I bet he died.:(poor bastard. I hate pictures like that, someday it could be someone you know.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The guy lived and after 2 years of physical therapy can work again! No shit!!!!!!

I saw the case on one of those "medical miracle can you believe this shit" programs.
I bet he walks like he has a stick up his ass.Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
billary and i have the same birthday. but i'm younger. ::bravo::she's a bat.

LKTraz Wrote:The guy lived and after 2 years of physical therapy can work again! No shit!!!!!!

I saw the case on one of those "medical miracle can you believe this shit" programs.
Literally.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
LKTraz Wrote:The guy lived and after 2 years of physical therapy can work again![color="orange"] No shit!!!!!![/color]

Literally.
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: For real! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Never mind a cunt punt how about an "angry pirate".

If she is sucking you off pull out and come in her eye, then kick her in the shin,she will be hopping around on one leg with her hand over one eye, viola! an angry pirate.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.