Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Earth Day
hug a tree! [Image: treehug.gif]

Happy Birthday, LC!

I can't read!

(Dick will be the only one who "got" this.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Dickie can hug a cactus.

[Image: cactussiestahgclrfliple8.gif]

i think my birthday is like groundhog day..now cut that out!! hah

I'm going to pull up a tree in my front yard, I want the burl that developed on the root wad to cut into slabs.

Happy earth day, it will make me some good money.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm the only one that hugged a tree, well a bush... well some moss... nah im still in bed.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(04-22-2012, 10:50 AM)ESAD Wrote: I'm the only one that hugged a tree, well a bush... well some moss... nah im still in bed.

You're not fooling anyone, you woke up with a tree in the bed next to you, no idea how either of you got there, and now you're trying to figure out how to get your arm free and sneak out of there before the tree wakes up, because it's the ugliest tree you ever saw and you're afraid you may have fucked it.

Or does that only happen to me? I fucking HATE Earth Day.
(04-22-2012, 11:02 AM)Donovan Wrote: I fucking HATE Earth Day.

If you had a lovely tree your opinion could change.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-22-2012, 11:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 11:02 AM)Donovan Wrote: I fucking HATE Earth Day.

If you had a lovely tree your opinion could change.

if he had woke up with a female tree his opinion would change.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I usually have some wood every morning.
(04-22-2012, 11:29 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I usually have some wood every morning.

Self inflicted and brutalized no doubt.
John Adams

hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

You know how hard it is to get sap out of pubes?
Plus the last time there was an unfortunate incident with a squirrel. HotD knows...
(04-22-2012, 11:37 AM)Donovan Wrote: Plus the last time there was an unfortunate incident with a squirrel. HotD knows...

Maggot can help you with both of those problems, He kills squirels and collects sap.
John Adams

I'm occasionally sappy. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'd like to shoot some sap across your face and glasses.

That is just nasty ESAD. That comment shows you are a young guy with no respect.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-22-2012, 12:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That is just nasty ESAD. That comment shows you are a young guy with no respect.

In other words ESAD is close to a perfect match for you.
John Adams

(04-22-2012, 12:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That is just nasty ESAD. That comment shows you are a young guy with no respect.

It's far more respect than i would show you :rimshot:

(04-22-2012, 12:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

In other words ESAD is close to a perfect match for you.

Blowing-kisses

^^cactus^^