Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RAGEQUIT

That's such a funny expression to me. Who does this shit? I saw the newbie say that the other day.

Soooo...does that apply to those that make goodbye threads? *snicker*

...or how about those that bleat they are going to leave yet don't?

I'm not referring to anyone in Mock, simply in general.

Ragequit. Bwahahaha.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It seems that was directed straight at cracker.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why would you say that? She's not the type to have a public hissy and then post a prolonged goodbye, she'd just disappear and I think most people here are the same way. Jeezus Dick.
The idiot mentioned her in his or her or its post.

IJS you might want to pay attention.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Gotcha. I thought you were referring to my post being directed at her.

It was that kid that made me think of this though...maybe it's a young person thing.
We haven't had a good ragequit for a long time. Boo-hoo. Although I haven't seen Gear post much since Ma joined. Think he's butthurt?
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-23-2012, 12:49 PM)username Wrote: Think he's butthurt?

Nah, he's all man & they don't get butthurt, they just move on...

...or he could be just living his life.
(04-23-2012, 12:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It seems that was directed straight at cracker.

Why did I think that was super funny?

I guess I should be wounded, but it didn't even sting.

I think people are afraid of me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-23-2012, 05:07 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 12:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It seems that was directed straight at cracker.

I like you, Cracks.

Are you brash and bold and offensive at times? Sure.

I like your stance when talking about this country's minorities. Mostly sucking the life out of our nation, with very few positive contributions. Not all ethnicities, but most.

Here in the Twin Cities we now have Hmong, Mexican and Somali gangs to go along with our traditional Black gangs. What joy. How did this come to be you ask?

Liberal loving Minnesotans wanted to invite all these losers to join us about 20 years ago. Well, the chickens are coming home to roost.

Anyway, I'd rather listen to you than all the Left-Coasters who defend these people day after day.
I think "ragequit" is a popular term with kids playing the call of duty style online games, I hear my kid saying it all the time. Has to do with people getting constantly beat down by better players, or hackers cheating the gameplay, until the lower level players get pissed off and leave the game. Since they generally all have mics on, the ragequit usually comes with a stream of vitriol and venom, made even funnier by the fact that it is delivered in pubescent, Peter-Brady, voicecracking fury. It's pretty damn funny to hear actually.
(04-23-2012, 05:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 05:07 PM)Cracker Wrote:

I like you, Cracks.

Are you brash and bold and offensive at times? Sure.

I like your stance when talking about this country's minorities. Mostly sucking the life out of our nation, with very few positive contributions. Not all ethnicities, but most.

Here in the Twin Cities we now have Hmong, Mexican and Somali gangs to go along with our traditional Black gangs. What joy. How did this come to be you ask?

Liberal loving Minnesotans wanted to invite all these losers to join us about 20 years ago. Well, the chickens are coming home to roost.

Anyway, I'd rather listen to you than all the Left-Coasters who defend these people day after day.

That's because you're both idiots. Whatever you look for in the people around you you will find. No matter what the ethnicity. "Chickens coming home to roost?" What does that even mean? Your implication is that by behaving like civilized neighbors your fellow Minnesotans deserve whatever criminal activity may occur. So who exactly are you pouring hate on, here? Left coasters? The people in your own town? The minorities banding together for protection from a hostile environment and limited opportunity?

Bigots never fail to crack me up...
(04-23-2012, 12:49 PM)username Wrote: We haven't had a good ragequit for a long time. Boo-hoo. Although I haven't seen Gear post much since Ma joined. Think he's butthurt?

Gear's busy defending turf at the other joint, he's kind of a one-board-at-a-time guy and between he and "Ma" they can light up a forum when they get going.
(04-23-2012, 05:35 PM)Donovan Wrote: The minorities banding together for protection from a hostile environment and limited opportunity?

hah

That is some of the stupidest shit I have read thus far.

So gangs are for protection? Against whom? Whitey? Because I'm going to track down a few thugs and steal their crack?

Calling people bigots makes you one. People fail to see that hypocrisy.

I don't make excuses for myself or accept them from others. That bothers the hell out of people. What would y'all do without all your excuses?

Giving people an out is demeaning to people who could do better and NEED to do better. I don't like what I see. Especially around tax time.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-23-2012, 05:35 PM)Donovan Wrote: So who exactly are you pouring hate on, here? Left coasters? The people in your own town? The minorities banding together for protection from a hostile environment and limited opportunity?

The disintegration of our country is occurring because of people with views like yours.

You're educated, but willing to assign blame to people like me (hard-working, family oriented, sick of minorities being integrated into my state, city, neighborhood) for lazy, Section 8, welfare, criminal types not reaching their potential, and thereby, ruining what was once a great country.

Keep up your LeftCoast speak. As long as they're not living among you it's easier to keep spewing your nonsense.

It's so funny. I noticed the California element of Mock didn't have one comment to make about the problems that the 'Trayvon' neighborhood was having prior to the shooting.

Multiple break-ins, all by black men. It was decided a Neighborhood Watch was needed to help prevent this.

Liberals aren't interested in THOSE facts. They want to persecute Whitey (in this case a White Hispanic... Laughable) when he's doing wrong to the poor black kids.

Give me a fucking break.

The California element of Mock. hah

I guess Mo is our Middle Eastern element.

Cracker is our southern element & Maggot is for sure our northern element.
Cracker was born and raised in California.
(04-23-2012, 05:54 PM)Cracker Wrote: Cracker was born and raised in California.

Yeah, but we know you and love you as our Georgia Peach!
Hey MS, prejudiced against us Californian's for some reason? hah

If you were expecting me to weigh in on the break-ins in the area as part of the "California Element", I'm not sure why. I've weighed in on evidence related to the killing and posts about which I've had an opinion only. Haven't called Zimmerman a racist (nor Cracker), haven't convicted anyone in mind, haven't called this a race killing, and I'm not hatin' on you right-coasters(?).

I'm liberal in personal lifestyle, conservative in other elements of life, and straight up the middle or undecided about a lot of issues. Mostly, I judge case-by-case, point-by-point and person-by-person. Open.

You got something against that too?!Catfight
(04-23-2012, 06:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You got something against that too?!Catfight

I'm just jealous that you've been hooking up with your new neighbor.

I'm just poor old Forrest and you're Jenny.

You can see why I'm pissed, right?
(04-23-2012, 06:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 06:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You got something against that too?!Catfight

I'm just jealous that you've been hooking up with your new neighbor.

I'm just poor old Forrest and you're Jenny.

You can see why I'm pissed, right?

Don't be pissed. No neighbor hook-ups; too young and I'm not on the market. I've only talked to him once when he introduced himself to me the other night. He really did offer to trim my bush, very enthusiastically. I had to hold back a laugh.

Anyway, how's the wife and kids, Mr. Conservative Right?!