Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good Morning Hot D
You should be flogged for all the asswipes who have been posting in Mock lately, newbies are one thing shitbirds are another.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-28-2012, 11:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You should be flogged for all the asswipes who have been posting in Mock lately, newbies are one thing shitbirds are another.

I didn't invite them, but I did welcome them once they were here. I'd do the same again and I don't care who posts here as long as Duchess and LC let them in, but will speak up like everyone else if I see some shit. Some may not be shitbirds after all, we'll see. I'm done feeling bad about it. My "too nice" meter is headed towards empty. END OF STORY ON THAT STUPID DRAMA.

Flog me if you must though. I can take it!Love3
(04-28-2012, 11:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: 98

Man, I gotta up my game. I'm now gettin' flogged by virgins!

Ah shit, my "too nice" meter still has a little left in the tank. I'm fuckin' hopeless.

Welcome, Clang McFly. *hangs head in shame*
I used to be too nice and then I logged onto the Internet.Argh
(04-28-2012, 11:59 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I used to be too nice and then I logged onto the Internet.Argh

I hear ya, Clang. Might be better for me to develop a separate persona for the internet, but I'm frankly too lazy. Did you do an introductory thread? I don't remember seeing it.

Btw: Dick is the only one that can rightfully flog me, but I like your emoticon.
Keywords.

The flogging may have been more sexual than punishment.

However the asswipes are watching.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-29-2012, 12:07 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 11:59 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I used to be too nice and then I logged onto the Internet.Argh

I hear ya, Clang. Might be better for me to develop a separate persona for the internet, but I'm frankly too lazy. Did you do an introductory thread? I don't remember seeing it.

Btw: Dick is the only one that can rightfully flog me, but I like your emoticon.
Nope no intro thread yet. I think I'll be all mysterious and stay in ninja mode awhile longer.

Dick may be the only one to rightfully flog you, that just means I'll have to wrongfully flog you.36
(04-29-2012, 12:10 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Keywords.

The flogging may have been more sexual than punishment.

However the asswipes are watching.

Well, you left me hangin' in the Drunken Posting thread tonight, but at least I got to catch up with aussie. I closed out some old business during that time. Mighta been a little brave about it. We'll see if it was "too brave". Hopefully, no more flogging in order. *fingers crossed*
I would flog you, but in a nice way.
(04-29-2012, 09:38 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I would flog you, but in a nice way.

There is a 10.00 charge for riding on my shirt tail.
John Adams

113 Give it up, Ma.
Dick, save some of your flogging for Ma.
Yeah, user's taking a beating from me elsewhere, give her a hand here willya?
(04-29-2012, 10:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

Will a triple post sniff do?

[Image: ten-10-dollar-bill.jpg]
(04-29-2012, 11:14 AM)JsMom Wrote: 113 Give it up, Ma.

He's old enough to be your father. Don't know if that matters to you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Listen up bitch. Your skanky twat is of no interest to me.

Where do you think you are, the parking lot of the liquor store?
(04-29-2012, 04:33 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 10:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

Will a triple post sniff do?

[Image: ten-10-dollar-bill.jpg]

it figures that you would not have a ten spot of your own..
John Adams

You need to change your shirt, it has mustard stains on it.
(04-29-2012, 04:32 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Yeah, user's taking a beating from me elsewhere, give her a hand here willya?

There's that pesky cross talk. tsk.