Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can you stuff a couple fingers in your mouth and...
....whistle? I cannot , lord knows I've tried. 106
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What if I had ahold of your balls? Could you then?

And no, it isn't ladylike. You know I'm a lady.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I think ball grabbing would be a grunt, go ahead give it a whirl......stuffing two fingers in that is. 2hiding
Can't whistle like that and can't roll my tongue either. 111
(04-29-2012, 10:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think ball grabbing would be a grunt, go ahead give it a whirl......stuffing two fingers in that is. 2hiding

don't go to far with that ball grabbing...

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/04/chi...ezing.html
(04-29-2012, 10:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Can't whistle like that and can't roll my tongue either. 111

Yeah me neither. I also can't snap my fingers.
I went out with a girl that could tie the stem of a cherry in her mouth into a knot, I used to love watching her do that.
(04-29-2012, 10:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: I went out with a girl that could tie the stem of a cherry in her mouth into a knot, I used to love watching her do that.

I can't do that either. I can't wiggle my ears either. I'm useless, Maggot. Useless, I say. Blush
(04-29-2012, 10:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 10:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: I went out with a girl that could tie the stem of a cherry in her mouth into a knot, I used to love watching her do that.

I can't do that either. I can't wiggle my ears either. I'm useless, Maggot. Useless, I say. Blush

Aw c'mon.......I bet you can cross your legs.
I can do it really loudly, I learnt it when I was young. It does come in handy from time to time.

I can do two fingers on each hand in my mouth and whistle, and the thumb and index finger and whistle too. Take that Kim Kardashian!
(04-29-2012, 10:25 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 10:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Aw c'mon.......I bet you can cross your legs.

Ah, true dat. I'm doin' it now. Whew...Smiley_emoticons_razz
(04-29-2012, 10:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Can't whistle like that and can't roll my tongue either. 111

It's best to let someone who CAN roll their tongue, give your tongue a personal lesson.

It's fun I say, very fun!

Depending on chemistry, could lead to racing heart, flushed skin and clothes coming off...
I can roll my tongue but I can't whistle like that. My dad can, using his fingers and NOT using his fingers. Its so LOUD! When we were kids, that's how he'd call us home instead of yelling. We could hear it a mile away. I tried and tried, I just can't.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(04-29-2012, 10:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: ....whistle? I cannot , lord knows I've tried. 106

I heard that false teeth would make it very hard to whistle like that I guess it wasn't just a rumor.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-30-2012, 01:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 10:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: ....whistle? I cannot , lord knows I've tried. 106

I heard that false teeth would make it very hard to whistle like that I guess it wasn't just a rumor.

I have all my teeth bubba oh wait I did have one pulled a few years ago in the back that went south. But the rest are there and I brush and floss twice a day. How are YOUR chompers Clyde? hah
Cannot whistle like that. It would be helpful if I could though and wake the kids up for school that way.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
hah
(04-30-2012, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Cannot whistle like that. It would be helpful if I could though and wake the kids up for school that way.

I will end up using a compressed air horn. But the small ones do not work its gotta be a BIG one. I'm usually at work though by then but I do take a day off here and there....hah
(04-30-2012, 05:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah
(04-30-2012, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Cannot whistle like that. It would be helpful if I could though and wake the kids up for school that way.

I will end up using a compressed air horn. But the small ones do not work its gotta be a BIG one. I'm usually at work though by then but I do take a day off here and there....hah

hhmmm something to consider......thanks sweetie Blowing-kisses
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-30-2012, 05:04 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 01:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

I have all my teeth bubba oh wait I did have one pulled a few years ago in the back that went south. But the rest are there and I brush and floss twice a day. How are YOUR chompers Clyde? hah

I didn't mention your name, I just said I heard it and I guess it's not a rumor.

Get back jack you tug on supermans cape, you don't piss into the wind , or maybe you do?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Everybody's gone away,
Said they're movin' to L.A.
There's not a soul I know around,
Everybody's leavin' town

Some caught a freight, some caught a plane
Find the sunshine, leave the rain
They said this town will waste your time
Guess they're right - it's wasting mine

Some gotta win, some gotta lose
Good Time Charlie's got the blues