Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Woman allegedly snatches baby to hide pregnancy lie
One of the many reasons faking a pregnancy is a bad idea is that in nine months you are going to have to come up with a baby. Andrea Endara-Paredes had lied to her boyfriend and family about being pregnant (they even threw her a shower), and as the nine-month-mark neared she sprang a bizarre and horrible plan into action: She allegedly assaulted a young mother she had befriended, beating her with a tire iron in an attempt to kill her. Endara-Paredes took the one-month-old baby and abandoned the battered woman, reportedly instructing her to tell authorities two men had kidnapped her and taken the child. Endara-Paredes was apprehended the next day at her apartment with the stolen baby, who was reunited with the surviving mother.

[Image: 62283BEF4657747E8062557BBD95AF.jpg]
there have been a number of cases with this psycho-pathology, some resulting in the death(s) of the pregnant women/new mothers.

http://mockforums.net/thread-7275-page-4.html

posts 48 - 51. awful case just happened in Texas.

These kinds of cases used to happen occasionally; but, it sure seems like they're happening more frequently. I'm so glad the mother wasn't killed in this case.
I have a 15 year old that crazy lady can have if she wants a kid.

j/k
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-04-2012, 12:55 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have a 15 year old that crazy lady can have if she wants a kid.

LOL. My kids were great, but even so, the teenage years were a trial at times.
(05-04-2012, 02:54 PM)Kip Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 12:55 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have a 15 year old that crazy lady can have if she wants a kid.

LOL. My kids were great, but even so, the teenage years were a trial at times.

Yes they are. Teens think they know it all.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies