Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I know who to blame...
so I'm going to do it.

It's all Ma's fault.

Mock has gone completely Chicken Soup. Ma got anyone with an edge either kicked out, or completely disinterested in being here.

Think about it. Nothing but complete drivel. Go check any thread. No one giving anyone any shit, no name calling. Nada. Zippo.

Everyone wants to be nice and exchange recipes and pictures of their gardens.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??!!
Oh stop whining and fuck off, will ya? This is a troll invasion - we will bring peace and harmony to this board, NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Pussy. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(05-04-2012, 01:37 PM)Ilyanna Wrote: Oh stop whining and fuck off, will ya? This is a troll invasion - we will bring peace and harmony to this board, NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

I'm sure the idiots of Mock love the fact that everything has been 'dumb-downed' for them.

You should be proud of your accomplishments, wench.

Please continue to post more of this drivel:

ASSCLOWN!
You can blame it on me MS. Cracker was called out on her sketchery and is not posting as much now. Probably trying to make a point that her bitterness and scathing wit were what drove this forum. Now it's boring because I am ugly and stupid and wear mom jeans.

Sorry MS. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I got you to spread it by quoting it, DIDN'T I? DIDN'T I?!?
Damn, what a great troll I am, indeed.

Now, you gonna man up and do something about the lack of mockery, or d'you wanna cry a bit more and use up the rest of Mock's tissue resources? Because, "assclown"? Seriously? You're cute.
(05-04-2012, 01:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Mock has gone completely Chicken Soup. Ma got anyone with an edge either kicked out, or completely disinterested in being here.

Think about it. Nothing but complete drivel. Go check any thread. No one giving anyone any shit, no name calling. Nada. Zippo.

Everyone wants to be nice and exchange recipes and pictures of their gardens.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??!!

People don't get other people kicked out of here, you twat.

You are a complaining bitchflake. If you don't like the caliber of threads you're reading then start your own. You get that simple concept, right?

Straight up, I can't stand a complaining hausfrau, I'd rather have a quiet site than one filled with bitches bitching.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"bitchflake" ROFL, nice
(05-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Please continue to post more of this drivel:

I edited your post. If you ever take something out of Members Only again & post it in the public forums I will make you suffer.
(05-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 01:37 PM)Ilyanna Wrote: Oh stop whining and fuck off, will ya? This is a troll invasion - we will bring peace and harmony to this board, NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

I'm sure the idiots of Mock love the fact that everything has been 'dumb-downed' for them.

You should be proud of your accomplishments, wench.

Please continue to post more of this drivel:

ASSCLOWN!

Listen fuckley, any time I want a little shit from you I'll squeeze your head a bit, k? Imagine, trolling someone by being friendly and amiable?

Seems to be working sweetly on you, cockbreath.
fuckley hhahahaa
(05-04-2012, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Please continue to post more of this drivel:

I edited your post. If you ever take something out of Members Only again & post it in the public forums I will make you suffer.

Thanks. Why don't you just ban me?

You said once I'd never make it at the 'old' Mock. Wish I would've seen that place.

Hope you're enjoying the new membership.
(05-04-2012, 02:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Thanks. Why don't you just ban me?

You said once I'd never make it at the 'old' Mock. Wish I would've seen that place.

Hope you're enjoying the new membership.

Have you gone back and read the old threads? I am not saying you wouldn't have made it, but they were pretty fierce at times.
Seriously, I don't think you can blame Ma for this place being a little mellow the last few days. Notice who is absent. Without Cracker here posting her shit about race or how she hates this or that, it is more mellow. She isn't in here posting shit about me. Starting threads about cows with bozo hair and mom jeans or how stupid most women are. If that is the stuff you like, then you can go ahead and fill that void. It seems that it's really only her and Fahqtoo that spew the most of the nastiness. Paco and CN bicker a lot but that isn't everyday. Just relax MS, I am sure that things will pick up again. A few mellow days does not mean that Mock and mocking are gone.
(05-04-2012, 02:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Have you gone back and read the old threads? I am not saying you wouldn't have made it, but they were pretty fierce at times.

I'm sure it was.

No biggie.

Duchess is a great hostess. I'm not slamming her personally, but it probably feels that way.

I like coming here.

I just have different expectations now.
(05-04-2012, 02:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Hope you're enjoying the new membership.

Who are you referring to specifically? Ma? Ilyanna? You dipshit, they would chew you up & spit you out in a nano second. You have no clue.

Whoa, I haven't even realized this was in an open forum. Thanks for editing it out, Duchess.

ETA - hey, I'm a well-mannered person, I don't spit in public! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I have no trouble being sarcastic and mean, just ask around. Those who know me understand I'm being on my best behavior to get along with folks here, instead of doing my tired old troll routine.

It's boring to just fuck with people all the time.
(05-04-2012, 02:44 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:

Whoa, I haven't even realized this was in an open forum. Thanks for editing it out, Duchess.

Jesus Christ did you post something you're ashamed of? shut the fuck up and let MS get his bitch on.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-04-2012, 02:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I just have different expectations now.

Then take what you've learned & put it to good use.

I've said this over & over, this is your community. You all are responsible for it in a much bigger way than I am.

*gasps*

That's pure evil.