NEW YORK NIGGERS

What follows is an excerpt from a column written by a sportswriter at the New York Post.

As long as the Nets are allowing Jay-Z to call their marketing shots -- what a shock that he chose black and white as the new team colors to stress, as the Nets explained, their new "urban" home -- why not have him apply the full Jay-Z treatment?
Why the Brooklyn Nets when they can be the New York Niggers? The cheerleaders could be the Brooklyn Bitches or Hoes. Team logo? A 9 mm with hollow-tip shell casings strewn beneath. Wanna be Jay-Z hip? Then go all the way!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's fucking retarded!

First, Jay Z is wayyyyyyyy more than a rapper. He's an astute businessman as well. Even more, I was looking at his bio on Wikipedia and it says that he's a part owner of the Nets. Why wouldn't he be involved in the marketing?

That sportswriter is an idiot.
They PRINTED that shit?

Niggers & bitches had a couple letters missing but other than that yes.

Here's the link.

Story
Logo's look fabulous. What an asshat that writer is.

Jay Z is a brilliant businessman with varied interests, I can't help but think there must be something more to this. The reporters attitude seems excessive in view of this being nothing more than the team's new logo.
Judging by the thread name, I thought this would be more of Crackers stupidity.

I cannot believe they printed that. Jay Z is a classy talented guy. This dude is way off base.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Totally
I think it's cool that so many have followed JayZ around and have so much info on his personal life.

It's totally rad man.

If I humped my mom
I would be up till the dawn
let the police come for me
I don't give a fuck
I run over them muthafuckers with my truck
fuck the police screw my mom
don't tell me this ain't no shit
I'm the Z man this ain't no fuckin tan.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

JayZ is a nigger, the ugly fucker could be a character from Fat Albert.
I might ignore the lyrics and cry foul but if that idiot has lyrics like that how can it be ignored? Is that in his songs? I mean spoken word or whatever they call it today. Am I suppost to ignore that shit?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-05-2012, 07:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Judging by the thread name, I thought this would be more of Crackers stupidity.

Dear God, make it stop.

[Image: dogs-sniff-cancer.jpg]

Ramsey, you know you're more guilty of chasing her around the forum than she does you. Right...?
(05-05-2012, 09:32 PM)sally Wrote: JayZ is a nigger, the ugly fucker could be a character from Fat Albert.

I guess it depends on how you define a nigger. I don't see JayZ as a nigger regardless of the lyrics in his music.
(05-05-2012, 09:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: I might ignore the lyrics and cry foul but if that idiot has lyrics like that how can it be ignored? Is that in his songs? I mean spoken word or whatever they call it today. Am I suppost to ignore that shit?

Yes. It's called music, art, whatever. Many rappers use the phrase; that doesn't mean they should be excluded from being business people FFS.

I think we should be going in the opposite direction. Instead of getting all up in arms over the word "nigger" we ought to be getting over its negative conotations. It's just a word. Like whitey.
(05-05-2012, 10:06 PM)username Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 09:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: I might ignore the lyrics and cry foul but if that idiot has lyrics like that how can it be ignored? Is that in his songs? I mean spoken word or whatever they call it today. Am I suppost to ignore that shit?

Yes. It's called music, art, whatever. Many rappers use the phrase; that doesn't mean they should be excluded from being business people FFS.

I think we should be going in the opposite direction. Instead of getting all up in arms over the word "nigger" we ought to be getting over its negative conotations. It's just a word. Like whitey.

So if a person uses lyrics like that I should ignore it and act like they never said it to make money and screw whatever kid takes it to heart? With no responsibility.Is that right?..........Then treat them like they never said it?
Here Maggot

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm not clicking the video, I know what they are saying and what kids are listening to. Me, I can see where the violence is coming from, music (bla) and the general attitude that the young are owed whatever they think is owed. In reality we all make our own beds, parents should teach their kids this shit, nothing is really "owed'. 2000 yrs ago life was tough.........well it still is and that is what people tend to forget. We all must claw our way up. Reality is a bitchslap but its a necessity, nobody ever said it would be easy, except for the rappers. Stealing and taking and fucking everyone along the way well thats a morality issue. And there aint much morality getting taught since religion flew the coup, fucked the rooster or really meant something. When was the last time you saw a college course called "morality"? It is becoming a lost art.
(05-05-2012, 10:36 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 10:06 PM)username Wrote:

So if a person uses lyrics like that I should ignore it and act like they never said it to make money and screw whatever kid takes it to heart? With no responsibility.Is that right?..........Then treat them like they never said it?

Yes. It's a word. No different then saying an action is gay. Black kids call each other nigger all the time. Eminem uses the word frequently in his lyrics. It's just a word...

You don't need to ignore it. Just realize it's part of current culture and many black people LOVE that music. I don't see many black people hating on JayZ.
(05-05-2012, 09:59 PM)username Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 07:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Judging by the thread name, I thought this would be more of Crackers stupidity.

Dear God, make it stop.

[Image: dogs-sniff-cancer.jpg]

Ramsey, you know you're more guilty of chasing her around the forum than she does you. Right...?

hah

No shit.

ramsey should just go black. No white men want her.

And she already has that fucked up hair.

And she might be able to pass herself off as educated.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
And she might be able to pass herself off as educated.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch