Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey

Will you please find someone Else's ass to bury your head in. It has been boring as fuck in here lately, thanks to OP and his fucking lack of meds.

We need to find someone for you.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Ramsey has been sniffing around Duchess for a few weeks now?

Look out Duchess, shes after you now, although you do have an astounding way of coming back at her, and are clearly the winner each and every time. The entertainment value is high for me when you two get into it.::thumbs::
Duchess needs to be modded ASAP...

Frank's a sickening lazy fuck who doesn't like change, but really needs to do this.

Nobody shows the kind love, devotion and drive for Mock like Duchess and this could only be good for the site.

Borndragon ~ shit, looks like I'm obsessed with her highness also.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:Borndragon ~ shit, looks like I'm obsessed with her highness also.
::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
FAHQTOO Wrote:Will you please find someone Else's ass to bury your head in. It has been boring as fuck in here lately, thanks to OP and his fucking lack of meds.

We need to find someone for you.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Ramsey has been sniffing around Duchess for a few weeks now?

Look out Duchess, shes after you now, although you do have an astounding way of coming back at her, and are clearly the winner each and every time. The entertainment value is high for me when you two get into it.::thumbs::

How about YOU take over that position asshole?

Fuck you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Whoa...Ramsey got up on the wrong side of the bed. ::laugh::
I like Ramsey when she's cranky.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I like Ramsey when she's cranky.
She's much more funny & interesting when she gets a wild hair up her ass...We should make it our mission to piss her off on a daily basis.
Borndragon Wrote:Duchess needs to be modded ASAP...

Frank's a sickening lazy fuck who doesn't like change, but really needs to do this.

Nobody shows the kind love, devotion and drive for Mock like Duchess and this could only be good for the site.

Why does this site need another mod, you know-it-all pain in the ass?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

You are the one who decided this site needed two mods asshole, but suddenly because Sinisters gone it only needs one?

Swallow your wop pride andlet Duchess have the vacancy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:let Duchess have the vacancy.
:shock: You're showing your support for me ?!...I NEED A SWOONING SMILEY !
Duchess Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:let Duchess have the vacancy.
:shock: You're showing your support for me ?!...I NEED A SWOONING SMILEY !

You won me over.

It is possible, not probable but possible.

You aren't my favourite, they know who they are, but you are now in the white book as opposed to the black one.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

You are the one who decided this site needed two mods asshole, but suddenly because Sinisters gone it only needs one?

Swallow your wop pride andlet Duchess have the vacancy.
The only thing you know about websites is how to troll and act out your juvenile dysfunctions with them.
86 112
Trolls are okay with you though, as long as they wear baseball caps and talk out of their asses.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Because you suck at it...

You don't have a clue, do you?
[Image: borndragon.gif]
I thought Jackboots was also a mod. No?
She is but for one forum only. Sinister was a supermod.

I honestly don't see a need for any kind of mod on this forum.
I don't see the need for one either. Frank might as well make Ramsey a mod just for a laugh.
Well...Jesus Christ..Do you two at least see the need for a Duchess in here ?
Duchess Wrote:Well...Jesus Christ..Do you two at least see the need for a Duchess in here ?
I didn't meanthat you wouldn't make a good mod,I just don't see what you would doas a mod that you don't already do.I could see if there were several members joining daily, but it's just a handful of us that post regularly.
sally Wrote:I just don't see what you would doas a mod that you don't already do.
I'd be able to fix all my typos & bad grammar without having that goddamn edit flag show. :Angel: