Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl Scouts
are coming out with a Thin Mint candy bar in June.

I cannot go near a store with those things in it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Fatties have no self control.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-10-2012, 01:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote: are coming out with a Thin Mint candy bar in June.

But you will anyway...and then you'll buy a bag of quaker cardboard rice cakes, and make yourself believe they make up for all the fat you just piled on with the thin mint candy bar.
I actually like rice cakes. Maybe you should try them F. Wait never mind. They won't get rid of lines and wrinkles caused by smoking. Nor the stench of it.
(05-13-2012, 07:16 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I actually like rice cakes. Maybe you should try them F. Wait never mind. They won't get rid of lines and wrinkles caused by smoking. Nor the stench of it.

I'm quite content with the FEW lines and wrinkles I have for my age, pretty much the same ones you have for your age, since you're older than me. But, unlike yourself, I don't have to bypass the candy bar isle at the store because I can eat as many as I want, without the consequences you will have for eating just one. That leaves more of those disgusting rice cakes for yourself, since that's the only thing you can eat without blowing up like a fucking balloon.

It must suck, having to argue with yourself when you want to eat something that actually tastes good.
And then, when you lose that argument, you have to punish yourself for days afterwards...such is the life of a fatty.
Have you ever had real food, asshole?
Hahaha girlfights are funny.

"You're fat."

"No you're fat. Also ugly."

"You're fat and ugly times infinity."

"I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Wait until you see the virtual hair pulling. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-14-2012, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Wait until you see the virtual hair pulling. 78

Nah, no worries there Duchess. Not worth it. She can call me fat all she wants. It doesn't bother me. I eat healthy because I like to. I feel better. I do indulge in a treat when I want one as well.
The real truth is that Fahqtoo REEKS. All smokers do as well as their clothes, their car, their house. It's nasty.

I was just being snarky sarcastic, not serious at all.

I'm so misunderstood lately. Nobody gets me. wah.
(05-14-2012, 07:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:

No misunderstanding here...and, I get you.

The other one having to explain herself, once again, is to be expected.
(05-14-2012, 07:52 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Funny how you write two paragraphs above and you mention me explaining? Uh huh. Go shower and brush your teeth. I can smell your nasty cigg breath all the way over here. Sucking on the butt all day is NOT attractive.
(05-14-2012, 08:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 07:52 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Funny how you write two paragraphs above and you mention me explaining? Uh huh. Go shower and brush your teeth. I can smell your nasty cigg breath all the way over here. Sucking on the butt all day is NOT attractive.

Why don't you get back to me when you know what a paragraph is... dumb-ass.
(05-13-2012, 10:17 PM)Donovan Wrote: Hahaha girlfights are funny.

"You're fat."

"No you're fat. Also ugly."

"You're fat and ugly times infinity."

"I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Verbally bitch-slapping Ramsey is great fun for me. She opens the door for it multiple times a day. I thank her for giving the board so much fodder to work with.
I'm quite a bit more mature when dealing with stupid retards IRL...because I have to be. She, on the other hand, can't tell the difference between a Mock forum and real life.
(05-10-2012, 01:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote: are coming out with a Thin Mint candy bar in June.

I admire your willpower.

A fully grown adult a slave to candy?

Jesus Christ ramsey.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-14-2012, 09:14 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm quite a bit more mature when dealing with stupid retards IRL...because I have to be.

I loved what you said the other day about having to care all day long & you didn't want to have to care when you came here. I want everyone to feel like that.
(05-14-2012, 09:14 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

I admire your willpower.

Jesus Christ ramsey.

Really? Is that what you got out of that?
(05-13-2012, 10:17 PM)Donovan Wrote: Hahaha girlfights are funny.

Fine then. You're not invited to the bikinis and jello part of the event, asshole. Hrumph.
(05-14-2012, 10:31 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 09:14 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

I admire your willpower.

Jesus Christ ramsey.

Really? Is that what you got out of that?

That's what I got out of it too. What else were we supposed to get out of it other than you have no self control and need to be hog tied when you're anywhere near candy bars?
I will try to explain it to you idiots. This is MOCK. Nothing here is to be taken seriously. Yes, a Thinmint candy bar would look very tasty. However, I do believe I could manage to restrain myself from buying 852 candy bars and eating them in my car.