Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What the fuck
Really Time magazine? I breastfed my kids, but I did it in the bathroom or in the car, as some people are offended by it (I think I said that before, but I digress...) and certainly not until they were fucking three years old. I guess people DO breastfeed til their kids are three, but why the hell would Time magazine PUT IT ON THEIR FUCKING COVER? JesusFuckingChrist.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/time...39970.html
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
[Image: s-TIME-ATTACHMENT-PARENTING-large.jpg]

[Image: 2012-05-10-time.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No. No no no. Do you see the lady in red? She's holding a BABY that is breastfeeding. While I don't care to see it, thats appropriate. But the kid on her left? Fuck that, get your milk from a cow and cup, like everyone else.

Haven't I heard there is some kind of guideline that if they are old enough to ask for it they are too old for it...or something like that.

We've debated this subject a few times, it's always fun because it's gets so heated, people have very definite opinions about public breastfeeding.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow. That cover is beyond offensvie. And you know some freak is going to get off on that.

Duchess, the rule or I should say MY rule has always been once they get teeth, you don't need to BF. When they can eat real food, no BF. If the mom wants to pump and give the baby a bottle that is fine. I just find it hightly disturbing to see a 1 or 2 year old sucking on their mother's boob.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's not an American edition of Time.
Time is going to get a lot of shit for that cover and a few kudos from the EBF'rs.

Ick.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-10-2012, 02:26 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: That's not an American edition of time.

Can't see it well on my phone. What edition is it?
hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That BETTER not be an American edition, I'm not trying to explain to my children why that KID is sucking on his mothers titty when we see it at the market.
(05-10-2012, 02:32 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: That BETTER not be an American edition, I'm not trying to explain to my children why that KID is sucking on his mothers titty when we see it at the market.

I googled Time Magazine and that cover came up along with an article about some morning TV show discussing it. So I do believe it's an American issue. They should cover it in brown paper like they do Playboy.
Whose got milk?

I can picture myself in that picture but I wouldn't need a stool to stand on.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You're right, I stand corrected. I assumed with the french subheadline and the mention of cricket it was the UK edition, and it's an American story.

Jesus. wtf is up with them?
(05-10-2012, 02:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Whose got milk?

Not with the third leg you'd be sporting, for sure.
(05-10-2012, 02:59 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 02:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Whose got milk?

Not with the third leg you'd be sporting, for sure.

Tripods are not a new concept.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Now see? That is exactly why that cover should not be out in the open for people to see. Men are going to sexualize it. Creeps will too. Shit everyone will. And that poor kid is going to get bullied something fierce. If I could, I would bully the mother. A three year old breastfeeding? That is incestuous.
(05-10-2012, 03:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That is incestuous.

And considered healthy to boot.
John Adams

(05-10-2012, 03:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 03:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That is incestuous.

And considered healthy to boot.

Yes breast milk is best. No one is disputing that. My point is a three year old sucking him mother's boob. On a magazine cover no less.
(05-10-2012, 03:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Now see? That is exactly why that cover should not be out in the open for people to see. Men are going to sexualize it. Creeps will too. Shit everyone will. And that poor kid is going to get bullied something fierce. If I could, I would bully the mother. A three year old breastfeeding? That is incestuous.

Me thinks you're overreacting although it's people like you who are going to absolutely swamp Time with complaints.

The_Villagers
The mom is definitely fap material, so my guess is, all the pedo's get their rocks off in private this week, and TIME gets a circ boost as a result.

The cover child will be 4 in a few weeks. Pretty much incest imo.