Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 Seniors Produce an Upskirt Video of their Teacher, post it nationally
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...dress?lite

Police have charged two Kentucky high school seniors with video voyeurism, alleging that one held a cellphone under a teacher’s dress, recorded a video and then posted it online.

Police say Eugene Cain and Devon Ewing, both 18, recorded the video at Doss High School in Louisville, reported WAVE3.com, the website for the NBC News affiliate in Louisville. The incident occurred Wednesday, according to WLKY-TV in Louisville.

Police say Ewing asked the teacher for help on an assignment and when she bent over, Cain held Ewing's cellphone under her dress and started recording video, WAVE3.com reported.

“One distracted the teacher in the classroom while the other one positioned himself to hold a camera with video capabilities underneath her skirt,” Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department Lt. Col. Carl Yates told WLKY-TV.

Police say the two students later posted the video on YouTube and spread the word about where it could be found, WAVE3.com reported. A student alerted school officials, police say.

"They certainly violated this teacher, taking that cellphone video and posting it. It's very embarrassing for her. We are sorry it happened. But, the students have to serve the consequences for that and learn a lesson," Jefferson County Public Schools spokeswoman Lauren Roberts told WAVE3.com.

Sherry Powell has two children who attend Doss High School.

"As a parent, I have mixed emotions on it," WAVE3.com quoted Powell as saying. "Only in that the students were absolutely wrong. This is a very serious nature. It was very hurtful. The flip side to that is, I wish they could've taken care of it between the principal, the student, the teacher, the parents and got some type of very harsh accountability for such a serious thing."

If convicted of the felony offense, the students could face a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.
Wow. Sick little bastards
hah

Smiley_emoticons_stumm I meant to say I agree, sick bastards.

Seriously though, 5 years? I could see a couple of weeks if she wasn't wearing underwear. A drunk driver won't do prison time on their first offense and they could have killed somebody. This seems like much ado about not much.
I'm just surprised they are both seniors.

Schools aren't sexual places. Huge ick factor.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
From the title, I thought it was senior citizens at a center class. That wouldn't much surprise me either. Stupid little perverts, but definitely not something that deserves a felony conviction of 5 years, imo.
They should have to do a serious amount of community service, publicly aoologize, pay a fine, and not be able to participate in the commencement ceramonies. Jail time is excessive as I agree with User that drunk drivers don't even get jail time. Or maybe a weekend or two in juvie dentention. What these kids did is despicable. If I was their mother, I would be mortified. And then I would beat my kids ass in addition to some severe consequences at home.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You know Ramsey, you surprise me, you shouldn't have bought into the campaign against you. There was a campaign against me once.
Five years for a sneaky upskirt video?

The judge in this case is obviously not getting any of the good stuff at home.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I want to see the clip.
(05-12-2012, 01:13 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Five years for a sneaky upskirt video?

The judge in this case is obviously not getting any of the good stuff at home.

I agree; five years is ridiculous. It's the max penalty if these guys are convicted of the felony. Don't think they'll get the max possible unless they end up with the worst lawyers on the planet.
(05-11-2012, 06:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm just surprised they are both seniors.

Schools aren't sexual places. Huge ick factor.

What high school did you go to? When I was in school, sex was pretty much the only reason any of us went. Chasing it, acquiring it, practicing it, and bragging about it.
(05-12-2012, 10:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You know Ramsey, you surprise me, you shouldn't have bought into the campaign against you. There was a campaign against me once.

I didn't buy into anything. It's Mock sweetie. I WAS pissed when I found out Cracker stalked my FB. But then I realized that someone would have to be really insecure and intimidated to do that.
^+1
(05-12-2012, 03:55 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: ^+1

I think I love MA! Sorry Maggottbo. Blowing-kisses But Ma is growing on me.....
A match made in heaven.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-12-2012, 04:28 PM)username Wrote: A match made in heaven.

If you didn't crack me up everyday, I would be so mean to you. hah
Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.
I would have to see the video to determine if what they filmed was offensive or not.

I firmly believe some snatches can be very offensive and ugly.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-12-2012, 06:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I firmly believe some snatches can be very offensive and ugly.

oh God, and to think i loved you earlier.

(05-12-2012, 04:44 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.

That's not my vision of it at all. I'm going to dance, ride horses, smoke a lil' weed & eat as much ice cream as I want for eternity!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]