Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Impressive newbies
So far we haven't got any.

are there no people out there with anything other than the same old BS?

Ma.and whatever the rest of the bullshit usernames are, get your shit together or stay in the cheap seats.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I miss newbie initiation and torture...21
well i like newbies. we need all the help we can get. 28

(05-12-2012, 10:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well i like newbies. we need all the help we can get. 28

We may be beyond help.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(05-12-2012, 10:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well i like newbies. we need all the help we can get. 28

It's kinda obvious that no newbies have posted , so what is it you miss again?

Lose the big ass by Christmas, I have a something for you if you do.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-12-2012, 10:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

It's kinda obvious that no newbies have posted , so what is it you miss again?

Lose the big ass by Christmas, I have a something for you if you do.

my ginormous arse will never fit. watcha got for me Dickie? DeerSantaani

I couldn't give a fuck, either they will become part of the community and i will get to know them or they wont and i will never know they were here.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-12-2012, 10:43 PM)ESAD Wrote: I couldn't give a fuck, either they will become part of the community and i will get to know them or they wont and i will never know they were here.

You might be one the newbies I was referring to, I will let you know later since I have had more than a few.

At least you fish and I don't think you're a queer and that's in your favor.
John Adams

(05-12-2012, 10:43 PM)ESAD Wrote: I couldn't give a fuck

Selfish bastard! Fuck hoarder!
(05-12-2012, 11:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Shut the fuck up jsmom impersonator.
John Adams

(05-12-2012, 11:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 10:43 PM)ESAD Wrote: I couldn't give a fuck, either they will become part of the community and i will get to know them or they wont and i will never know they were here.

You might be one the newbies I was referring to, I will let you know later since I have had more than a few.

Thanks dick for realizing my non homosexual status, nice job on not giving a fuck on what you may or may not perceive to be a n00b I.E. me, cute.

Homosexual neighborhood stray dog/cat rapist.

(05-12-2012, 11:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

You wanna kill him/her tandem IAD?

uno for lulz....?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-12-2012, 11:44 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 11:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Thanks dick for realizing my non homosexual status, nice job on not giving a fuck on what you may or may not perceive to be a n00b I.E. me, cute.

Homosexual neighborhood stray dog/cat rapist.

You wanna kill him/her tandem IAD?

uno for lulz....?

Don't get all close and shit, If I can feel you breathing on me you're way the fuck to close.

If I didn't think those newbie fucks would kill themselves one way or the other within the next month I would be all over taking the headlines to them.
John Adams

Death by ImaDick. Watch out. He'll beat you to death with his 3 inch schlort.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-13-2012, 12:21 AM)username Wrote: Death by ImaDick. Watch out. He'll beat you to death with his 3 inch schlort.

User.

Nice try shitbird.

It wasn't me.
John Adams

(05-13-2012, 12:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't get all close and shit, If I can feel you breathing on me you're way the fuck to close.

If I didn't think those newbie fucks would kill themselves one way or the other within the next month I would be all over taking the headlines to them.

I'm about as close to you as you are from having an plesant personality AKA very far.

(05-13-2012, 12:21 AM)username Wrote: Death by ImaDick. Watch out. He'll beat you to death with his 3 inch schlort.

I'd rather you suffocated my with labia torture.

please

(05-13-2012, 12:27 AM)ESAD Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 12:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't get all close and shit, If I can feel you breathing on me you're way the fuck to close.

I'm about as close to you as you are from having an plesant personality AKA very far.

I'd rather you suffocated my with labia torture.

please

Are you calling my labia FAT?

I am not pleased with the direction of this conversation. *stalks off*
(05-13-2012, 12:27 AM)ESAD Wrote:

I'm not here to satisfy your personal need for companionship.

So i guess everything is as it should be, You're a moron and I'm pointing at you and laughing.
John Adams

I confess to a little bit of pre-mother's day fun/partying. G'night butt crumbs. Be nice to the moms in your world tomorrow.

Or else. hah
Commando Cunt Queen

Wow, that might actually hurt my feelings if I was at all familiar with the persona of this jsmomCrying-into-tissue.
(05-12-2012, 11:44 PM)ESAD Wrote: Homosexual neighborhood stray dog/cat rapist.

Those gay dog/cats were asking for it.Blowing-kisses