TOMCAT

Some of you have seen me say that people dump their unwanted cats here. I can usually catch them, I take them to the vet & get them fixed and I get them a rabies shot. I give them a place to live, sometimes they stay, sometimes they leave.

There is a tomcat here now, he's fucking huge & his balls are the size of strawberries, he's terrorizing everything here, even the goslings. Fucker. I've tried everything to catch him to no avail & I'm on the verge of calling in a sniper. I've never hurt an animal in my life but I don't know what to do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Call county animal control and let them set up a live trap.

Put collars on your cats so if one of them get in the trap it can be released and the trap reset until you get the big bastard.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-13-2012, 11:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: set up a live trap.

That was one of the first things I did. I baited it with tuna & when that didn't work I used red meat. He's extremely clever & I think he now knows there's a bounty on his head. He stood outside the trap & yowled. I even tried to throw a net over him.

I don't want to have him killed, that horrifies me. Jeezus. I guess I'm just venting because I don't feel like I have any recourse left.
He sounds feral, they are smart bastards If he is attacking your domestic stuff you may be limited unless you can find a way to scare him off, maybe a few rounds close first and if that doesn't work then one in the head.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I keep seeing this thread and wondering what happened with the cat?

The terrorist mutha is still here.
(05-15-2012, 06:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The terrorist mutha is still here.

hahhah Oh shit, sorry I asked.

P.s. I knew he would haven't met his maker on your orders yet, but hoped he'd mosied off.
Are cats really attracted to catnip? I never gave it to my cats but maybe putting that in the trap?

Could you tranquilize it somehow?
Commando Cunt Queen

If I could get close enough to tranquilize him I would, I'd ace his ass with horse tranquilizer.

I've never had a tomcat, I had no idea they could be so vicious.

I don't know about the catnip, I've tried it with a few cats & they were never interested in it.
well all the kitty-cat lovers will hate me for this, but that fucker would go for a long drive in my car OR (fill in the blank)______. we had a TERRIBLE feral cat problem in the Keys, and they actually attacked people! they may harbor diseases also. you have to view it as you would a rabid animal. period.

(05-15-2012, 07:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If I could get close enough to tranquilize him I would, I'd ace his ass with horse tranquilizer.

I've never had a tomcat, I had no idea they could be so vicious.

I don't know about the catnip, I've tried it with a few cats & they were never interested in it.

Vicious, crafty and fast bastards; hard to fool them with anything.
(05-15-2012, 07:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well all the kitty-cat lovers will hate me for this

You know I've been pushed to the limit given I'm considering a sniper. I'll have to live with that & I know it's going to be a big fuckin' guilt trip.
(05-15-2012, 07:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Vicious, crafty and fast bastards; hard to fool them with anything.

He knows I want his ass.
(05-15-2012, 07:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 07:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well all the kitty-cat lovers will hate me for this

You know I've been pushed to the limit given I'm considering a sniper. I'll have to live with that & I know it's going to be a big fuckin' guilt trip.

if it was a wild animal attacking your horses what would you do? nature has to be ruthless sometimes.

(05-15-2012, 07:26 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: if it was a wild animal attacking your horses what would you do?

I'd be infuriated & hollering get the gun. hah
Withhold sex until Cowboy catches him.
Commando Cunt Queen

I'd rather withhold cooking.
(05-15-2012, 07:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd rather withhold cooking.

The problem is he might thank you for that whereas with sex I bet he'd bag the little fucker that day.

hah Good point & worth a shot.
(05-13-2012, 11:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Call county animal control and let them set up a live trap.

Put collars on your cats so if one of them get in the trap it can be released and the trap reset until you get the big bastard.

Smartest post of the thread. Sound advice.