Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex military, contractor says US military is 19% gang bangers
I knew this was going on, and the army even admitted it, but I had no idea the percentage was so high. I've lived in LA and Long Beach and there are no good gang bangers. Now we have them with military training and some working as contractors. And, that ain't all. Listen to the veteran/contractor in this half hour interview. If you're an American, you need to hear this:

[Image: KpRkD.jpg]
What kind of people did you think gravitate toward the military? Patriots? Child, please. 20% sounds about right but I'll say this: the military has a way of making men and women out of troubled kids. Might be a life saver for some of them.
(05-15-2012, 11:55 PM)Donovan Wrote: What kind of people did you think gravitate toward the military? Patriots? Child, please. 20% sounds about right but I'll say this: the military has a way of making men and women out of troubled kids. Might be a life saver for some of them.

I don't have any illusions about what type of people are attracted to the military but you are DELUSIONAL if you think the military is going to save some gang bangers. Those gang bangers are going back on the streets to commit vicious crimes with their new skills or they're being hired as mercenaries. The video I posted is specifically about what these mercenaries are being trained for.
Alex Jones is a dribbling lunatic.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm not sure what kind of lunatic he is but there is reason that the newspapers are protecting and encouraging gangs and the government is causing the utter collapse of the educational system in the inner cities and its destruction everywhere in this country. They obviously have a plan and there are sell outs everywhere. If people knew that gangs were murdering people to force kids to join there would be outrage. So the quisling media pretends that favorite aunts and little brothers just happen to wander in front of bullets.

We're approaching a point that only draconian solutions will work. The most effective solution is to have open season on gang members. Just drop off the body at police station with proof they were in a gang. We need to investigate starting out the top and locking up the wrong doers. Start with John Corzine and those who failed to bring charges against him and work down to the clowns running the schools.

If people don't wake up to the mess pretty soon there won't evebn be any draconian solutions possible. I'm not so much worried about the military as turning the country into zombies without rights working for the few who have unlimited access to wealth. The "globalists" are merely ahead of their time but those who are controlling the wealth and stealing it want more, much more. Unfortunately they also want a much lower population and you won't see them volunteer to lower it. This country will suffer for 40 years after we fix the educational system so and it will take at least three weeks to fix it so figure the soonest we can recover is 40 years and three weeks. It's just going to get worse and worse for a long long time. Of course it will only get worse and worse compared to the rest of the world so maybe it won't be totally awful.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(05-16-2012, 08:15 PM)cladking Wrote: If people knew that gangs were murdering people to force kids to join there would be outrage.

We know. That's why we moved out of the city. White Flight.

What will fix it? Race war?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-16-2012, 08:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: What will fix it? Race war?

It should be illegal first off. When did individuals lose all their rights and have them transferred to groups and corporations? Companies now have a legal right to buy Congress but people don't have the right to water their lawns on odd numbered days or trust their local bank to not give their money to whoever is willing to commit fraud to aquire it. The bank isn't even liable for its own mistakes but the insurance industry openly brags they gave Congrees 5.5 million dollars per congressperson to get obamacare passed. This is actually illegal yet they are openly bragging about their finmabncial clout. Obama promised to limit the power of lobbyists but Washington DC has changed from the poorest city in the country to the wealtiest on the basis of all the lobbyinst buildings going up. Representatives don't even read the crap they're paid to vote for any longer.

It's all the schools failing and it's the illegal and extraconstitutional two party system which is causing it. More and more control goes to the fed and we continue to ratchet lower.

There are lots of easy and quick ways to fix these problems but everybody keeps voting for the status quo and we get what we pay for. We get government which is taking all the wealth and giving it to the fat cats. They will destroy products, companies, and peoiple if they can make a nickel on the deal yet we continue to vote for it. Warren Buffet's secretary pays more in taxes than he does. Meanwhile the taxes on the wealthy in this country have been cut a staggering 70% since the 1950's while the mean income taxes have just about doubled. Actually the taxes on the wealthy have been cut a great deal more than 70% in effect because the very wealthy can afford tax attorneys and teams of accountants to find ways to legally and otherwise avoid taxes. Reagan ushered in the era of greed by saying a rich man's dollar was worth more than a poor man's dollar. The poor man already labored under the burden of having few dollars but now they weren't worth as much. The wealthy have bought the country with our money and are doing as they please. Those who actually control power may not have the greatest good as a goal any longer. Meanwhile the supposedly two parties are pl;aying off one another to maintain the status quo. They play the rich off the poor and the liberal off the conservative so no onwe notices that we have a planned economy that only benefits those who have their fingers in passing laws.

The markets are rigged and the system is rigged.
Half of Americans don't fucking pay taxes.

We can go on and on about the government, but the responsibility for correct behavior starts and ends at home. Until that changes, none of the other bullshit associated with shitty behavior will change.

You can't blame a school or a gov't for gang behavior. You have to blame the gangs.

People would vote a little differently if they had to pay for themselves.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Of course bad behavior and bad thinking is at the root of the problem. People are voting for politicians who in the employ of the wealthy because they're in on it; they get a piece of the action. We have a belief that people aren't responsible for their actions and we teach this in our schools instead of math or science. The uneducated are forced into gangs aided and abetted by the media and the politicians. The police clean up the bodies and the courts let the miscreants go free. This is the status quo.

Everyone wants to attack the symptoms and blame the other guy. The liberals want to increase spending and the conservatives to decrease taxes even though these are the two worst possible things for the economy and the future. Then they pretend to blame each other as both fail. All the while more and more wealth and power goes to the rich and is used to buy more power to pass more laws favorable to the few. When everything collapses they'll still own it.

We need to hold people responsible. This goes far beyond putting a few of the worst ones in prison. This is about those whoi destroy companies dying pennyless rather than being given multimillion dollar severance packages. This is about punishing politicians and industrial workers for failure. Some people usually get good results and some usually get horrid results but our society doesn't distinguish between them and then wonder why there's a mess. A mayor sits by idly while his city goes under water and gets another term. A city engineer in Chicago tries to prevent a massive flood that causes billions in damage and rather than being promoted for trying is fired as a scapegoat. The mayor (Daley) who ignoires the warning gets two more terms. In rthe old days he'd be run out of town on a rail after being tarred and feathered but now days the bigger the error the bigger the promotion.

People buy garbage and just throw it in the trash rather than return it to the store. If the government really wanted to stop the waste of resources it would pass a law against making crap. Put those who make inferior products in jail and there's an immediate 40% decrease in new landfill and a corresponding decrease in resource usage. But, of course, this won't happen because the rich would rather see a 40% decrease in population knowing full well they'll be killers rather than killed. Stalin murdered 16,000,000 Ukranians because he didn't like how they voted by means of starvation. Newspaper editors (useful idiots as the commies dubbed them) think they are safe. When there's no food in the store there won't be anyone safe.

We're one corn crop failure away from disaster. This will come unintentionally or otherwise in the long run and still no heads will roll no matter how few survive. No amount of pre-warning is sufficient to get anything done to stop the inbevitable because no one is ever ultimately responsible any longer. Freud diddled his sister in law and it's been downhill ever since. People are responsible for outcomes. If you spend the school day not holding the kids responsible and teaching them political correctness instead of how to read they will be politically correct ignoranmuses and making excuses for the clowns ruining the schools is not a means to get them fixed. We have to hold them responsible for outcomes not intentions. Some might even belong in jailif there is evidence they are trying to turn out illiterates. The fact is that it doesn't matter what the hell their intentions are, they must be accountable. This applies across the board.

But as you said people believe what they believe and they believe what they want to believe. People want to believe we're all equal and no one is responsible. Almost all of us have a vested intrerest in the status quo so when the politicians invent anything new we'll go along with it. Our bread is buttered in Washington whether we're rich or poor any longer. So go vote for your favorite republocrat. He'll make things all better and if he fails he'll get ten more terms to try.
I lost brain cells reading all that crap. I'm pretty sure even you knuckleheads aren't paying attention to just how illogical some of that stuff sounds.
(05-16-2012, 11:35 PM)Donovan Wrote: I lost brain cells reading all that crap. I'm pretty sure even you knuckleheads aren't paying attention to just how illogical some of that stuff sounds.

A lot of things sound illogical but aren't. Give me an example and I'll be happy to defend my position.

People didn't believe in the subconscious mind before 1913 when they misunderstood Freud's intellectualization of his dallience. History since that date has been straight downhill. I believe this is because no one is responsible and this concept becomes stronger all the time. Competence and ability have become irrelvant and "qualifications" mean everything. This is especially ironic in lightof the fact that "qualifications" and "education" are nearly synonymous and the educational system has failed. Even if we had a top notch educational system we would still be putting the incompetent in charge using our standards which is defined as no standards at all.

All our problems are our own making but they are the result of our beliefs and continuing to do things the same way. People must change what we believe to get off this road and the best chance is through education.
You know I've been warning people for 40 years that they aren't growing an army of illiterates for no reason. When they come after you they'll be experts at taking apart their guns though they won't be able to read the instructions.
A google search suggests they still want a HS diploma though.
(05-17-2012, 10:50 AM)cladking Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 11:35 PM)Donovan Wrote: I lost brain cells reading all that crap. I'm pretty sure even you knuckleheads aren't paying attention to just how illogical some of that stuff sounds.

A lot of things sound illogical but aren't. Give me an example and I'll be happy to defend my position.

People didn't believe in the subconscious mind before 1913 when they misunderstood Freud's intellectualization of his dallience. History since that date has been straight downhill. I believe this is because no one is responsible and this concept becomes stronger all the time. Competence and ability have become irrelvant and "qualifications" mean everything. This is especially ironic in lightof the fact that "qualifications" and "education" are nearly synonymous and the educational system has failed. Even if we had a top notch educational system we would still be putting the incompetent in charge using our standards which is defined as no standards at all.

All our problems are our own making but they are the result of our beliefs and continuing to do things the same way. People must change what we believe to get off this road and the best chance is through education.

[Image: conspiracy-2.gif]

[Image: 129185301518750296.jpg]
Rebut, or file a complaint.

[Image: 41-M150_Tin_Sign_Complaint_Department.jpg]i
Hard to rebut crazy, it's like swimming in quicksand. The method of conspiracy theory is to throw everything in there but the kitchen sink and act like the "real secret truth" then becomes obvious. Hordes of highly trained but illiterate soldier gangbangers, who will be absolutely impossible to control while they commit horrible crimes with their superior weapons skills but retard-level education from our ruined public school system which is also somehow the answer, that is until these same highly-trained but illiterate and uncontrollable menaces become an elite government force to control the rest of us?

This is not how domination occurs in a historical context. Sure, the above nonsense can play a role in controlling a populace, as it does now. However, these hordes of monkeys with machine guns don't exist except as a specter to induce paranoia. The real conspiracy doesn't occur with control of the streets, it happens with control of information. Like when independent voices are slowly subverted and replaced with propaganda. Through a universal instrument that pretends to be the voice of reason but really is the latest opiate of the masses. Used to be the church. Then it was television.

Now it's the internet. The illusion of freedom and power in a little handheld box that straps each of us to a chair and holds us there.
(05-19-2012, 08:55 AM)Donovan Wrote: Now it's the internet. The illusion of freedom and power in a little handheld box that straps each of us to a chair and holds us there.

There's little question that the net is causing chaos in determining truth but it's also exposing the lies of the the media.

The spread of information and ideas has become faster and more pervasive but the ability to determine the accuracy of some of these ideas has actually worsened. It's been getting tougher to name the top experts in their fields for decades now as crackpots and scholars become increasingly difficult to differentiate.
Uh, cladking, I have a hunch you didn't listen to the interview. I suggest you check it out.
(05-20-2012, 03:33 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Uh, cladking, I have a hunch you didn't listen to the interview. I suggest you check it out.

Actually I did.

I wasn't impressed with the probability it was very accurate. I do fear though that this is the way things are headed. I don't believe the government would sit idly by destroying the lives of millions in the inner city after paying their mothers to raise them for no purpose.

In just my lifetime we've gone from the highest best educated people ever on the planet with a 97% adult literacy rate (English) to a bad joke. We have about a 65% literacy rate and it's at least two languages in which people are literate. We've about tripled the amount of money we spend per student on an inflation adjusted basis while no longer educating large numbers of them. When Obama took office he said education was a civil rights issue but black kids today have less of a chance for an education than ever before. Throwing money at failure factories just makes them more efficient at creating failure. Meanwhile the status quo protects the gangs, incompetent administrators, and politically correct (and connected) textbook manufacturers. Newspapers won't even tell you that people are being murdered in the cities to force kids to join gangs. They just pretend these are accidental shootings like a baby's crib wandered into the wrong place.

We're told that gangs have a right to exist but individuals don't have a right to protect themselves or even a right to live. We pay billion to maintain this status quo and then wonder why things are going to hell.

I'd suggest you watch the recruitment of the uneducated in the military and military establishment very closely. This could be the tip of an iceberg even if it's just sensationalism right now. There are another few million young men in the prisons who could be quickly recruited.

I just don't understand how people can tolerate the things that have been going on since the '50's and especially the era of greed instituted in the '80's. As long as there's lots of money to be made by low test scores and failure factories don't look for anything to change.
You cover a lot of ground in your posts, cladking, and I'm aware of and in agreement with what you've said. All of of this is by design.

You might find this food for thought:

Crime As Social Control
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/...ntrol.html

That's got some hard left overtones so take it for what you will. There are some interesting and valid, imo, observations, though. In the US, this shit started under LBJ and the 'Great Society' (the welfare state) and was designed to keep blacks stupid, dependent, corralled, an in a state of chaos - all so Democrats could lord it over them and control them with government money. In return for creating this modern plantation, they got a guaranteed voting block. Oh, and the Great Society also destroyed black families (with their cooperation, of course) by taking fathers out of the home. If the father lives at home, no welfare check. The result is dependency on the nanny state and the ones employed by it.