Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wake and Bake
any of you ever indulge during free days?
Smiley-rolling-joint
The only drugs I use are alcohol and caffeine.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Nope.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
... Mostly when I'm going to a get together or party. I do not smoke daily as I have a job but I do indulge in a good blunt every now and then.
sweet. I have the next two days off so I was contemplating burning a little bush.

I get high everyday but my schedule determines when. Even though most of my work is accomplished from home I don't normally work high.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes the sacrament from God is a must. I usually wait til dusk, with a nice glass of cab on the back porch with a chimnea fire as the sun goes down, but it's sunny and blue (although chilly) and I'd love to go talk to my baby budding vegetables while I fuck around in the garden Bass Ass Grin
Tonight a six pack of ice cold Stella Artois beer is waiting for me in the fridge at home.

I might round that off with a nice bloody mary.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
mmmm stella. I'm decanting a bottle of Apothic around 6:30

There's a new Magic Hat brew out that I'm loving too, "Elder Betty", it's a real elderberry ale. Finishes off so nicely after each draught.
My dad is a "real ale" fan, he collects a bottle of each variety. There are hundreds of real ales for sale in the UK.
He'll probably want some of this then Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: 1_119561126_3.jpg]
(05-17-2012, 07:43 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: any of you ever indulge during free days?

You wait for free days...Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I never smoke before or during work. If I get busted with a drug test at work, I'll have to do some minimal counseling and get 4 randoms for the next year.

There probably lenient because the owner of the company use to do it when they had party days at work. That's back when his dad ran the company.

Everyday smoker here.
(05-17-2012, 05:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Everyday smoker here.

Do you smoke alone? Who do tell the funny shit to or the really profound stuff?

I don't know how potheads get shit done. It messes with my internal clock and I fucking hate not knowing what time it is.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I don't don't touch the stuff. Not only is it the gateway drug, but it leads to psychosis, teenage pregnancy and death. You should be ashamed of yourself, you old junkie.
(05-17-2012, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote: I don't don't touch the stuff. Not only is it the gateway drug, but it leads to psychosis, teenage pregnancy and death. You should be ashamed of yourself, you old junkie.

I suppose I should be...but I'm not. hah
(05-17-2012, 05:39 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 05:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Everyday smoker here.

Do you smoke alone? Who do tell the funny shit to or the really profound stuff?

I don't know how potheads get shit done. It messes with my internal clock and I fucking hate not knowing what time it is.

Most of the time I'm alone. I do my funny/profound shit in here. It depends what kind of weed I end up with whether I get anything done or not.
Since I'm the only one here, there's not much to do anyways. If I have something to do, I get it done before getting on the computer.
(05-17-2012, 09:23 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: My dad is a "real ale" fan, he collects a bottle of each variety. There are hundreds of real ales for sale in the UK.

Timmy Taylor's Landlord fresh off a hand pump from the cask. Awesome stuff!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-17-2012, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote: I don't don't touch the stuff. Not only is it the gateway drug, but it leads to psychosis, teenage pregnancy and death. You should be ashamed of yourself, you old junkie.

Do your Kegel's (get a grip) I'm in my fifties. What "gateway" am I flirting with?

If anything, smoking relieves my psychoses. Besides I have a Med Card. My fucking DOCTOR prescribes it for my glaucoma.

LOL
(05-17-2012, 06:22 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:

Do your Kegel's (get a grip) I'm in my fifties. What "gateway" am I flirting with?

If anything, smoking relieves my psychoses. Besides I have a Med Card. My fucking DOCTOR prescribes it for my glaucoma.

LOL

Pot is just like any other substance that people can become addicted to.

Just like I don't like my sister-in-law getting drunk everyday, I think it's a problem if someone has to smoke weed and get high EVERY DAY.

I've smoked in the past (last time 2004), so I'm not trying to be 'holier than thou', just weighing in.