Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SONNY! C'MERE

I can't do this in the crime forum...

You can't even pull together simple three letter words yet you have the amazing audacity to call me a dummy.

You're a fuckin' retarded bitchflake & so is your baby mama, because of that your child will grow up to be just like both of you. Completely & utterly worthless.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Pussy muthafucka. 95
45846688jerry
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.

He starts shit with me & then hides out in the crime forum where he knows I can't verbally beat him to a pulp.
(05-17-2012, 01:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He starts shit with me & then hides out in the crime forum where he knows I can't verbally beat him to a pulp.

YOU are the exception to the rule.

I have to set an example.

That made me laugh to type that. hah
(05-17-2012, 01:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

I'm the exception to many rules.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-17-2012, 01:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

I was just going to say that. It's your forum. You can do whatever you want. And no, you don't have to set an example for us. hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-17-2012, 02:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have to set an example.

That made me laugh to type that. hah

LC has given you free licence to hand him his ass on a plate, I think you need to go to the crime forum right now and do just that!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

No. I don't hold myself to a different standard than you or any other Mocker.

Sounds righteous, huh. I like being righteous.

This guy sounds like he has a vagina. Cunt punt him.
(05-17-2012, 03:27 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: This guy sounds like he has a vagina. Cunt punt him.

He's as douchie as they come. He insulted me in a very vulgar way (that's not a problem) and his girlfriend found it on his phone & she ran in here incensed that he was "flirting" with me in a way that should be reserved for the baby mama. She took graphic insults as flirting, I still can't get over that. Bwahahaha. She LEFT him because of that. *snicker*
Fucking bitch probably spits after.
(05-17-2012, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No. I don't hold myself to a different standard than you or any other Mocker.

Sounds righteous, huh. I like being righteous.

I fapped to your av again. Are we chatting about someone I would recognize by name?
he's an ignorant uneducated vulgar moronic unappreciative cretin. he came here for the crime forum and was treated very nicely. he wouldn't even have an avatar if i hadn't done it for him.
then his babymama assaulted him, threatened him, threw him out, and he came to me for some advice, which i gave in private. some people think i'm Free Legal Aid. it's clear that he and baby mama are trash.

in return he drops his feces all over the crime forum now, posts stupid comments, can't spell C-A-T unless you spot him the C and the T, and has the fucking low-class to address me as a "rent-a-cop". his opinions and theories are inconsequential, boring and childish.

but he still can't stay away from the crime forum. Sarcastic

(05-17-2012, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 03:27 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: This guy sounds like he has a vagina. Cunt punt him.

He's as douchie as they come. He insulted me in a very vulgar way (that's not a problem) and his girlfriend found it on his phone & she ran in here incensed that he was "flirting" with me in a way that should be reserved for the baby mama. She took graphic insults as flirting, I still can't get over that. Bwahahaha. She LEFT him because of that. *snicker*

He insulted you in a vulgar way and some girl mistook it for flirting? Wtf? What kind of girl mistakes vulgarity for flirting? Oh......right. And then she left him! She took dat bay-bay and bounced the fuck out! Oh my, its all too much! Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! "How DARE you say those things to her?!?! You are supposed to love ME!!!!" Holy christ, some people just don't get it, do they? What a fucking riot.

BAHAHAHAHA!!
The kind of girl who offered me a handjob at the liquor store for a cigarette while I was buying some wine.

That little faggot ought to take better care of his little baby mama.
(05-17-2012, 06:35 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: What kind of girl mistakes vulgarity for flirting?

Here's the thread she started when she came here to call me out. It was some good shit & I missed it. *sigh*

http://mockforums.net/thread-6592.html
I like Sonny. His family drama is fucking hilarious. And he doesn't care if he's literate or not. You people aren't wounding him. He's below you. And he doesn't care.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-17-2012, 06:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: You people aren't wounding him.

No brain, no pain. MS is the literate version of Sonny. Hahaha!