Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona takes ANOTHER big step backwards.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-...rack-obama

(Reuters) - Arizona's secretary of state said Friday he had asked officials in Hawaii to verify that Barack Obama was born in their state in order for the president's name to appear on the November ballot in Arizona.

Ken Bennett, who is Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign co-chairman in Arizona, said he made the request on behalf of a constituent.

Earlier this year, hardline Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that an investigation by his office had found that Obama's birth certificate was a forgery.

Most Republican critics of Obama have given up pushing widely discredited long-running allegations that he was not born in the United States.

Bennett said he is attempting to confirm that Obama's name can appear on Arizona's presidential ballot, the Arizona Republic newspaper said.

While confirming on Friday that he had made the request, Bennett said he did not buy into the "birther" belief.

"First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a 'birther,'" he said in a statement.

"At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response," he said.

The White House has denied repeated claims that Obama was not born in the United States.

In April 2011, Obama released a longer version of his birth certificate to try to put to rest speculation that he was not born in the country as required by the U.S. Constitution to become president.

The Arizona Republic said Bennett made the request about eight weeks ago and communicated with Hawaii officials as early as four weeks ago.

Bennett's office did not immediately return calls seeking further comment on Friday.

In March, Maricopa County Sheriff Arpaio declared Obama's birth certificate a forgery following an investigation by a volunteer posse, acting at the request of conservative Tea Party activists in the Phoenix valley.

The move reviving the birther controversy by Bennett - who is the state's elections chief - met with a weary response from local Democrats on Friday.

"Tea Party Republicans are at it again," Luis Heredia, the executive director of the Arizona Democratic Party, told Reuters.

"By catering to right-wing extremists, Bennett is trying to score cheap political points while sacrificing common sense. Arizona deserves better. It is time to move our state forward."
Talking about Obamas fucking birth certificate never gets boring does it?

Jesus Christ.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-20-2012, 02:41 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Talking about Obamas fucking birth certificate never gets boring does it?

Jesus Christ.

Which BC are you talking about?

The phony short form one or the long form phony one that was presented on the internet?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

If there was anything to that Bill & Hillary would have found it when she was running against him. Not to mention all his other detractors. C'mon!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-20-2012, 02:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Which BC are you talking about?

The phony short form one or the long form phony one that was presented on the internet?

The genuine one that shut everybody up accept retards like you clutching at straws like a blind groundhog.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-20-2012, 02:41 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Talking about Obamas fucking birth certificate never gets boring does it?

Yes. Yes it does.
I guess you forgot that we were told there was no long form BC when they released the live birth receipt?

Go back and look.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-20-2012, 03:04 PM)username Wrote:

Yes. Yes it does.

AMEN!
(05-20-2012, 04:24 PM)Disciple Wrote:

Yes. Yes it does.

AMEN!
Poor babies.

source wiki, go ahead and quesstion the source, I know who the document is attributed to.

I ask you again where did the long form BC come from? Hawaii says there isn't one.

On June 12, 2008, Obama's campaign responded to the rumors by posting an image of Obama's birth certificate on the "Fight The Smears" website.[31][32]

The image is a scan of a laser printed document obtained from and certified by the Hawaii Department of Health on June 6, 2007. It is a "Certification of Live Birth", sometimes referred to as a short form birth certificate, and contains less information than the longer "Certificate of Live Birth", which Hawaii no longer issues.[33][34] Asked about this, Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo explained that Hawaii stopped issuing the longer "Certificate" in 2001 when their birth records were "put into electronic files for consistent reporting", and therefore Hawaii "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate".[35] A "record of live birth", partially handwritten and partially typed, was created and submitted in 1961 when Obama was born, and is "located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health". The document was used to create the state's electronic records, and has been examined by state officials multiple times since the controversy began.[
John Adams

(05-20-2012, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If there was anything to that Bill & Hillary would have found it when she was running against him. Not to mention all his other detractors. C'mon!

I can talk about how big Bill's dick is in this thread, can't I?
(05-20-2012, 05:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 04:24 PM)Disciple Wrote:

Yes. Yes it does.

AMEN!
Poor babies.

source wiki, go ahead and quesstion the source, I know who the document is attributed to.

I ask you again where did the long form BC come from? Hawaii says there isn't one.

On June 12, 2008, Obama's campaign responded to the rumors by posting an image of Obama's birth certificate on the "Fight The Smears" website.[31][32]

The image is a scan of a laser printed document obtained from and certified by the Hawaii Department of Health on June 6, 2007. It is a "Certification of Live Birth", sometimes referred to as a short form birth certificate, and contains less information than the longer "Certificate of Live Birth", which Hawaii no longer issues.[33][34] Asked about this, Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo explained that Hawaii stopped issuing the longer "Certificate" in 2001 when their birth records were "put into electronic files for consistent reporting", and therefore Hawaii "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate".[35] A "record of live birth", partially handwritten and partially typed, was created and submitted in 1961 when Obama was born, and is "located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health". The document was used to create the state's electronic records, and has been examined by state officials multiple times since the controversy began.[

shut up. I started this thread to point out how asinine it is that this discussion continues. That Arizona asshole should be removed from office for suggesting such an illegal activity.

You want Obama out of office, try voting him out. That might work. The rest is just rehashed Swift Boat Strategy and will neatly insure four more years.

Gentleman's Bet, Little Richard?
I have wondered why they can produce a birth certificate from the same hospital from the same year and month of anyone else but not Barrys. I can pull mine out of the dust box and it does not look like that. I was born the same month and year as Barry and I believe there was a standard form, but I could be wrong.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's actually illegal to reproduce anyone's birth certificate since HIPPA was made law. The only person allowed to get a copy of said certificate is YOU.
Maybe it "evolved"
(05-20-2012, 05:11 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I can talk about how big Bill's dick is in this thread, can't I?

hah Yeah. LC runs a tight ship in the crime forum, out here in the open forum I let you play in traffic. If you want to talk about Bill's big dick, knock yourself out.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-20-2012, 05:13 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: shut up. I started this thread to point out how asinine it is that this discussion continues. That Arizona asshole should be removed from office for suggesting such an illegal activity.

You want Obama out of office, try voting him out. That might work. The rest is just rehashed Swift Boat Strategy and will neatly insure four more years.

Gentleman's Bet, Little Richard?

That is exactly what I'm doing, do you always vote without information about who you're voting for?

You don't have to answer the question I asked if you don't want to, I know that you want a bunch of blubbering idiots hitting the polls, it makes things so much easier for your ilk.

Information is King and it always will be.
John Adams

Like I said, gentlemen's bet. I bet you can't vote him out of office. That's why you're all still stirring the shit underneath. If you think for a second you're going to change anyone's mind using Swift Boat theology, you're looking at 4 more years. Obama is no John Kerry. He's the smartest democrat since Big Bill.

Seriously, y'all are putting Romney up to vouch for you. This election has now become a joke.
(05-20-2012, 05:27 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Like I said, gentlemen's bet. I bet you can't vote him out of office. That's why you're all still stirring the shit underneath. If you think for a second you're going to change anyone's mind using Swift Boat theology, you're looking at 4 more years.

Seriously, y'all are putting Romney up to vouch for you. This election has now become a joke.

Fuck off dumbass, I don't think I'm going to let you off the hook for the question, hawaii said there wasn't one where did the one submitted to the internet by the whitehouse come from?
John Adams

(05-20-2012, 05:27 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Like I said, gentlemen's bet. I bet you can't vote him out of office. That's why you're all still stirring the shit underneath. If you think for a second you're going to change anyone's mind using Swift Boat theology, you're looking at 4 more years. Obama is no John Kerry. He's the smartest democrat since Big Bill.

Both sides are stirring the shit underneath. Part of the game, unfortunately. Why do you think this election is becoming a joke? In my experience, there's been foolishness and shit stirring in every election that I can remember. This one seems no better or worse, to me. I'm undecided on how I will be voting and, for me, it's not a foregone conclusion that Obama will win. Curious about others' opinions.
I am looking forward to the debates. That will be a big deciding factor with many people in this election. All the little jabs aside getting to the meat of the matter is what will count. I will vote for the one that lowers taxes. Taxes have been out of hand since they were invented. I could care less for social programs. Put them to work I say even if its only counting blue cars.