Some Blood on My Breast
So here I was,
his cock in my mouth
and I look up on his face
WTF
"What is that on your face?"
"What do you mean?" He goes to touch it-
"Don't touch it!"
I get up to get a tissue, its not my bed, I don't want him getting blood everywhere. I knew it was blood, I just didn't know from where. I knew it wasn't me, but it could have been, he was kissing me pretty hard, it could have been that cut I had. Gross.
So I wiped the blood off his face and he looked at it, then I looked down at my breast, blood everywhere
I go into the bathroom to wipe it off, but then I don't remember what happened after that, somehow I just ended up back on top of him and we started fucking, not caring about the blood
then I came and he came and I came again and I looked up at his nose, he still had blood on it, and I realized he had a bloody nose while he was kissing my breasts. And he doesn't just kiss my breasts, he fucking sucks on them, and does something to them where I am at the point of orgasm just from that. But in the process he got a bloody nose and it got all over me.
Gross? Or just whatever?
Because it makes me laugh a little.
But I read somewhere that guys never care about stuff like that-they will just keep on going, girls usually get all grossed out and have to get cleaned up and make everything perfect before they go at it again-
man I was fucking wet for his cock I didn't want to stop.

Thats all.
In other news, Robin Gibb passed away and we had a solar eclipse today of which I did not see.
ummmm....TMI....gross!
Hot...until you mentioned Gibb right after.

Boner killer.
(05-21-2012, 02:11 AM)JsMom Wrote: ummmm....TMI....gross!

Sorry Mom! I forgot you were here!
(05-21-2012, 03:04 AM)Love Child Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 02:11 AM)JsMom Wrote: ummmm....TMI....gross!

Sorry Mom! I forgot you were here!

hah......damn you!
That was way TMI! Cracker is going to shit a brick when she reads that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I told you she was a whore Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I'm not sure it's female.

But you go ahead and make a date Ma.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Nosebleed blowjobs, there's a new one.

Just when I thought I had "seen" it all.
Hmmmmmm, nauseating to the extreme.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If I wanted someone to read me a story I would call my Mother.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is gross. The shenanigans would have stopped as soon as i saw bloody snot dripping on me. Fun time is over.
This thread is like a humongous fart during a church service.
Commando Cunt Queen
it sickened me for sure.
not exactly Lord Byron.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone in their right mind would post shit like this.

It's fun to shock those with tender sensibilities. I like making people I don't know uncomfortable & getting reactions from them. I'm warped, I tell ya, warped. Bottom line, mind fucking people is a gawddamn blast...

...However, Love Child may have other reasons I didn't even touch on for doing it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This goes way beyond shocking people or mind fucking them. This is just nasty.

Blood, cock, whatever, I'm just grateful it wasn't poop.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-21-2012, 03:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: This is just boring.

Fixed it. Smiley_emoticons_slash