Last Time
I was here it seemed a bunch of spammers and idiots had taken over the forum, are they gone now or are they all still here? Looks a little bit cleaner. And I'm not talking about the group I came in with-I'm talking about THOSE OTHER PEOPLE!

ITs all good, I've been in school, I'm really busy but I wanted to pop in for a quick hello. And yes I know I'm posting in the dumpster, I like it down here. You can mock me. I don't care. I never was one of those cool people.
Yeah I just make myself happy.
Eh, I got nothin'.

I even read your erotica. Well, parsed it. Still nothing.

I'm sure the old dudes at least got a tingle.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
*tingle*
(05-21-2012, 12:05 AM)Love Child Wrote: I was here it seemed a bunch of spammers and idiots had taken over the forum, are they gone now or are they all still here? Looks a little bit cleaner. And I'm not talking about the group I came in with-I'm talking about THOSE OTHER PEOPLE!

ITs all good, I've been in school, I'm really busy but I wanted to pop in for a quick hello. And yes I know I'm posting in the dumpster, I like it down here. You can mock me. I don't care. I never was one of those cool people.
Yeah I just make myself happy.

I don't know.

I never got very bloody making myself happy.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(05-21-2012, 08:04 PM)cladking Wrote: I never got very bloody making myself happy.

Did you mean that like I think you did?

Saucy thing.

You aren't on the icky list.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-21-2012, 09:30 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 08:04 PM)cladking Wrote: I never got very bloody making myself happy.

Did you mean that like I think you did?

Saucy thing.

You aren't on the icky list.

Just thinkin' out loud.

A man doesn't live standing up in a hammock alone.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Well neat.
If you don't have biscuits, cornbread will do.