Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning Esad
You're up early. Or are you still up from last night?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

He's five hours ahead of us.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Morning ramseycat, it's a fine summers afternoon here and i'm in a beer garden talking to a bunch of hot ladies my senior aka all is well and you?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Morning duchess <3
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Cougar hunting again, my friend?
They hunt me my friend

And they would be mad not too

(05-23-2012, 07:45 AM)ESAD Wrote: Morning duchess <3

Hi ESAD
(05-23-2012, 07:50 AM)ESAD Wrote: And they would be mad not too

Nothing like a little bratwurst with a cold beer, I always say.

Good morning to you m8.
@duchess morning what do you have planned over your quiet weekend?

@ma they love my pepper salami and I love beer marrage made in heathen Smiley_emoticons_wink

5 hours ahead? Yea then not so early. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
1pm

(05-23-2012, 07:59 AM)ESAD Wrote: @duchess morning what do you have planned over your quiet weekend?

I'm hanging out by the pool & smoking weed until pigs fly. I may bring my laptop out there, I don't think I had an opportunity last year to checkout how my wi-fi works by the pool...and when I get tired of doing absolutely nothing I intend to fill all my pots to overflowing with pretty summer flowers. Cluck cluck.
(05-23-2012, 08:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 07:59 AM)ESAD Wrote: @duchess morning what do you have planned over your quiet weekend?

I'm hanging out by the pool & smoking weed until pigs fly. I may bring my laptop out there, I don't think I had an opportunity last year to checkout how my wi-fi works by the pool...and when I get tired of doing absolutely nothing I intend to fill all my pots to overflowing with pretty summer flowers. Cluck cluck.

I would love to spend a day by the pool with you smoking weed, I'm sure we wud have a fine day, btw fill ur potts with pot. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I dont have a pool, but I think I'll spend the day outside smoking weed too.
I'm working, technically, if you can call driving around listening to sports radio and music working.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Esad, since you are 5 hours ahead and I see you avatar is the Arsenal FC, is it an old English beer garden you're drinking in?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

You're all lying, liars. ESAD is 8 hours ahead.
Commando Cunt Queen
Im not lying, want a hit?
gmt is 5 hours ahead of EST UN