Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOCK FORUMS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOCK AND CONGRATULATIONS TO DUCHESS!

[Image: 1.gif]

Congrats Duchess, may the wrinkles and ravages of time not affect the good parts.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Mock is my sweet baby. We are going to grow old together.

Thanks, LC! 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-28-2012, 07:16 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Congrats Duchess, may the wrinkles and ravages of time not affect the good parts.

I don't want to be afraid to grow older & I don't have a problem with the years adding up, just don't fence me in or keep me from racing across the fields on the back of my horse.
(05-28-2012, 07:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Mock is my sweet baby. We are going to grow old together.

Thanks, LC! 27

you deserve many thanks for hanging in there when it's been difficult.

[Image: allhail.gif]

(05-28-2012, 07:22 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: you deserve many thanks for hanging in there when it's been difficult.

I choose to look at every sucky thing that has happened as a learning experience. I've learned so much. hah
In the defeat of adversity come greatness.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Happy birthday and good work.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-28-2012, 07:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: In the defeat of adversities come greatness.

or

(05-28-2012, 07:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: In the defeat of adversity comes greatness.

Jesus, are you that pig ignorant by choice or is it genetic?
(05-28-2012, 08:28 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 07:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: In the defeat of adversities come greatness.

or

(05-28-2012, 07:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: In the defeat of adversity comes greatness.

Jesus, are you that pig ignorant by choice or is it genetic?

Are you that infatuated with me that you want to change me like some bitch would if she wanted to marry me?

Sorry cunt,I'm already taken.
John Adams

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOCK!!!

and super congratulations especially to you Duchess!!!
Are we famous yet?
Happy Birthday Mock. Woo
Happy Birthday Mock!! And many thanks to Duchess for keeping this place alive. And to LC too for her crime forum. It's obvious how much time and effort you put into it and we appreciate you very much.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Happy birthday mock!
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Happy Birthday, Mock. So glad that I found you!
Happy birthday Mock! If I were ever diagnosed with some horrible disease, I wouldn't tell you bitches and I'd enjoy the total LACK of pity until the day I died (and even then you wouldn't miss me, fuckers). Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
Thank you Duchess and LC for giving us a place to laugh, and fight, and converse. I know there's a lot of personal investment required from you to keep it running so well. Congratulations on another year of success...Cheers
(05-28-2012, 11:06 PM)Teacher Wrote: Happy Birthday, Mock. So glad that I found you!

Quote Of The Week.
(05-28-2012, 11:09 PM)username Wrote: Happy birthday Mock! If I were ever diagnosed with some horrible disease, I wouldn't tell you bitches and I'd enjoy the total LACK of pity until the day I died (and even then you wouldn't miss me, fuckers). Smiley_emoticons_smile

But you fucking killed Flag for me. You're my heroine.