Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hey Crackeeerrrrrrrr
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be in Atlanta on Thursday. I will be stopping by for some hair styling lessons and for some shopping so you can show me how to dress properly. Make sure you have plenty of rice cakes for me. Look forward to seeing you!! kthnkxbye.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Are you taking the internets to srs again choco?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Cmon chocs you know you can talk to me Bass Ass Grin
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sounds like a threat to me. Ramsey's threatening Cracker with her fucked up hair!!!

BAN THE CHOCO!!!

Note to self: look up choco on UD.
Commando Cunt Queen
Pretty sure Choco's the fat bird in Final Fantasy.
I haven't posted anything to her/about her in days. I don't read anything she posts. She can't stand it.

I'm thinking of filing a restraining order.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-28-2012, 05:53 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm thinking of filing a restraining order.

I would. She's about to attack sporting a mullet and mom jeans.
I grew up with chickens, not scared.

At some point the obsession isn't healthy for her. I don't read it, so it is only a guess.

Why do you think she does stuff like this?

I think she wants to eat my heart so she can be more like me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-28-2012, 06:06 PM)Cracker Wrote: I grew up with chickens, not scared.

At some point the obsession isn't healthy for her. I don't read it, so it is only a guess.

She thinks you have an adams apple, she might be right.

Just fuck the shit out of her roll over and go to sleep, don't kiss her when you're done, ask her if you can call her a cab, tell her she can't use the shower but the garden hose is out back.

I think you can break the obsession.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Remember how I said we could be friends earlier? Now we aren't.
(05-28-2012, 06:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: Remember how I said we could be friends earlier? Now we aren't.

Kinda sensitive aren't you? hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-28-2012, 06:06 PM)Cracker Wrote: I grew up with chickens, not scared.

First off you have no heart and second none of you people have a sense of humor.
I thought it was hilarious. "The Brillo Murders"
(05-28-2012, 05:24 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Pretty sure Choco's the fat bird in Final Fantasy.

That's a chocobo, choco.

(05-28-2012, 06:56 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I thought it was hilarious. "The Brillo Murders"

At least someonse has a sense of humor.

Cracker is going to get a restraining order against me. That is funny. But then again she looked all my personal information up and my facebook page so she shouldn't have too much trouble.
(05-28-2012, 07:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 06:56 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I thought it was hilarious. "The Brillo Murders"

At least someonse has a sense of humor.

Cracker is going to get a restraining order against me. That is funny. But then again she looked all my personal information up and my facebook page so she shouldn't have too much trouble.

I knew you couldn't possibly be forreal. Awink
Rams, the whole "looked at my FB page", if it's true doesn't garner a lot of sympathy from me. If somebody puts out enough p.i. for me to find them, I might look them up one day if I was really bored. It's your own fault for leaving a trail where they can find you.

Unless she's sending you dead poultry or telling your boss that you spend half your days on a forum, I'm not going to fault her if she did do it.

I'm only pissed she didn't send me the link.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
WTF? I don't even have a Facebook.

Crazy ass bitch.
(05-28-2012, 07:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: WTF? I don't even have a Facebook.

Crazy ass bitch.

hah This is the first you've heard about this?

Haha!
(05-28-2012, 07:49 PM)username Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 07:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: WTF? I don't even have a Facebook.

Crazy ass bitch.

hah This is the first you've heard about this?

Haha!

Yep. I don't read her posts.

I doubt anyone believes her. If they do, they should friend her on Facebook. "BozoTheMomJeans" is her name there, if I remember correctly. From the million times I looked. Because she is so smart and pretty.