Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~
TO ALL THE MOMS! 424242

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My dog left me a card & a lovely bouquet of flowers on the kitchen island for me to find when I got up this morning...Whatta beagle !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:My dog left me a card & a lovely bouquet of flowers on the kitchen island for me to find when I got up this morning

No he didn't, your husband did.

You are not the dogs mother, you are its owner.

Only lonely retards anthropomorphise their pets with human characteristics they simply do not have.

You are not a mother, you probably never will be, get over it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:You are not a mother, you probably never will be, get over it.
That summed it up nicely...Thanks...You have a great day too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We don't have mothers day in the UK, we have "mothering sunday" in March, its the same thing essentially.

Mothers get cards, gifts and all their usual chores are done for them for the day.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I wondered what this thread was all about - I didn't know we had mothering sunday on a DIFFERENT day to mother's day!

Mother's day is rubbish. I don't have kids and I'm male.
Mother's Day is probably the most important holiday to me, as someone who really appreciates what his mother and mother-in-law have sacrificed.

Happy Mother's Day, bitches!
86 112
NaNo Wrote:Mother's day is rubbish. I don't have kids and I'm male.
You have a mother, don't ya asshole? Just because she's a jackal doesn't mean anything.
When someone says something like "Mother's Day is rubbish" that means to me they had either a fucked up childhood or have a fucked up mother.

Pick, Nano. Pick.
86 112
NaNo Wrote:I wondered what this thread was all about - I didn't know we had mothering sunday on a DIFFERENT day to mother's day!

Mother's day is rubbish. I don't have kids and I'm male.

Didyour motherleave you in a dumpster in a plastic bag?

Even if my mother was dead (god forbid)I would still visit her grave with flowers on mothering sunday.
NaNo Wrote:I didn't know we had mothering sunday on a DIFFERENT day to mother's day!
Yes it is yet another tradition the yanks have cherry picked from Europe, the same as all their other American traditions, culture and cuisine all cherry picked from Europe.
My mother is dead.

She wasn't a nice woman.

She never, never showed her love.

She was verbally and physically abusive beyond reproach.

She never conveyed thanks in any way for the care and support I provided for her during her last three years of life when my siblings did nothing.

And yet, in some funny little way, I still loved her.

She was my mother.
Fug duh kund
To all the moms out there... HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:We don't have mothers day in the UK, we have "mothering sunday" in March, its the same thing essentially.

Mothers get cards, gifts and all their usual chores are done for them for the day.
Not in my fucking house::gahh:: .
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Freak magnet Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:We don't have mothers day in the UK, we have "mothering sunday" in March, its the same thing essentially.

Not in my fucking house::gahh:: .
Not in my house either. They eased up on making a big mess, but they sure as hell didn't do anything else.
What a lovely image in the first post!
Happy Mother's Day!
One of my gifts today was a body pillow bwahahahaha
Thanks! And hope all the 'mothers' here had a pleasant day.

I spent mine ignoring my ex. ::banana::
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:Thanks! And hope all the 'mothers' here had a pleasant day.

I spent mine ignoring my sex. ::banana::

*fixed
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Luke Warmwater Wrote:My mother is dead.

She wasn't a nice woman.

She never conveyed thanks in any way for the care and support I provided for her during her last three years of life when my siblings did nothing.

She was my mother.
Wow, is that really true? That's fucked up if so. A mother that NEVER showed her love? ::wait::
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Luke Warmwater Wrote:My mother is dead.

She wasn't a nice woman.

She was my mother.
Wow, is that really true?  That's fucked up if so.  A mother that NEVER showed her love?  ::wait::

Where as, Middle Finger got too much love from his Mom...

Borndragon ~ and Dad
[Image: borndragon.gif]