Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Well....Back to work Tuesday.
After a long weekend of grilling and partying, horseshoes, camping for the unofficial beginning of summer. Going back to work kinda sucks, the same old grind shit that was left for after the long weekend comes back to haunt you and everyone and their brother has e-mailed their work for you to go over and dbl check. The mail gets delivered and school is still there. If you have ever wanted to say fuck-it I'm staying home for another day .........just remember.

Maggot has the entire week off and could give a shit what happens as long as it happens away from me and my fishing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I took the last week of june off.

I'm going fishing.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I busted my ass getting the pool running this weekend. Wed. my cabinets go in so I have time Tues and Thursday. I like fishing early morning like around 6am-8am. Then I'm ready for the day. It puts me on the right path.
I kick ass at horseshoes.

Not so much at cornhole.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-28-2012, 09:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: I busted my ass getting the pool running this weekend. Wed. my cabinets go in so I have time Tues and Thursday. I like fishing early morning like around 6am-8am. Then I'm ready for the day. It puts me on the right path.

well I took that week because were on shut down the first week of july and we will be working I have a couple of projects for my crew to do, I have to be there to supervise. hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-28-2012, 09:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: I kick ass at horseshoes.

Not so much at cornhole.

Do you want some attention? do you have a facebook account?
John Adams

(05-28-2012, 09:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 09:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: I kick ass at horseshoes.

Not so much at cornhole.

Do you want some attention? do you have a facebook account?

Only funny when I say it.

I like standing around listening to the men talk.
[Image: KS01.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-28-2012, 09:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 09:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: I busted my ass getting the pool running this weekend. Wed. my cabinets go in so I have time Tues and Thursday. I like fishing early morning like around 6am-8am. Then I'm ready for the day. It puts me on the right path.

well I took that week because were on shut down the first week of july and we will be working I have a couple of projects for my crew to do, I have to be there to supervise. hah

Fuck that, I spend 3 days setting everyone up for a week before I go, that way they have no reason to call me unless they are really screwed up somehow.
i'll be waiting for some fishing lies. hahahaha

[Image: fishing.gif]

[Image: fly-fishing-trout.jpg]

[Image: Gone_Fishing.jpg]

[Image: gone-fishing-be-back-for-deer-season.jpg]