Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I have a craving for..........
I have a craving for.........Pineapple & cherry sponge cake. With a dollup of whipped cream. Relaxed Drink
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I could go for some pineapple upside down cake, the way gramma makes it. Mine never turns out as good as hers, even if I cook it at her house with her stuff.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
A hot fudge Sunday, with coffee ice cream, whipped cream & crushed almonds.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Cheese. I have to have some cheese every day.

[Image: mouse_in_cheese.jpg]
Took my older sister to lunch in Little Italy today. Walked passed the bakery and couldn't resist the craving for something sweet; picked up a lemon turnover and a chocolate croissant. Wine and pastries for dinner tonight; perfect.
dark chocolate.

makes the world go round.

oh, and my daily sudoku puzzle!
....fish & chips! fried fresh haddock. with vinegar. yummy!

[Image: 52238555_f158d93382_z.jpg]

A real proper chocolate eclair, the ones from England, oh and some scones with clotted cream. That will be desert, ima steal some of LC's chips for a chip butty.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

No wonder all of you people are fat asses.

I have a craving for fresh strawberries,raspberries,blueberries,pineapple,mango,seedless grapes red or green,all together or seperate it doesn't matter.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Oi I'm not fat, I have a crave it because I rarely eat that stuff.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

i'll show you FAT Dickie! assume the position~~

[Image: syence.gif]

LC, your internet searches worry me sometimes, fetishes?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-04-2012, 07:44 PM)username Wrote: Cheese. I have to have some cheese every day.

[Image: mouse_in_cheese.jpg]

You gotta start getting the buckets of cheese ends at the deli!!!
(06-04-2012, 10:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: LC, your internet searches worry me sometimes, fetishes?

I stopped wondering a long time ago. Now it just "is"
(06-04-2012, 09:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: No wonder all of you people are fat asses.

I have a craving for fresh strawberries,raspberries,blueberries,pineapple,mango,seedless grapes red or green,all together or seperate it doesn't matter.

Faggot.

hah

Would you like some nuts to go with your fruit, asshole? Old Dick the Fruit bat, he never craves meat and cheese.
(06-04-2012, 10:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'll show you FAT Dickie! assume the position~~

oh fuck I died laughing
I craved a chicken tenders wrap with lettuce tomato cheese and lots and lots of RANCH dressing, and a nice side order of rings.

Just happen to have a creemee stand across the street that specializes....
(06-05-2012, 08:36 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 10:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'll show you FAT Dickie! assume the position~~

oh fuck I died laughing

I kinda like LC's home movies.
John Adams

(06-05-2012, 08:27 PM)sally Wrote:

Would you like some nuts to go with your fruit, asshole? Old Dick the Fruit bat, he never craves meat and cheese.

I don't crave meat and cheese because I eat them everyday.

What kind of a stupid fuck have you turned into lately?

cravings are usually for something you might not have eaten in awhile or don't eat everyday.
John Adams