Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE KINGDOM OF MOCK

It's a beautiful day in my kingdom. Grab it & growl, Mockers.

I hope each & every one of you get exactly what you deserve today & in the coming days.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That is all at once a beautiful and horrible thing to say.

Well done.
When I grab it, it always gets angry and spits at me.
I always seem to get less than I deserve, I know how difficult I can be to satisfy.

I deserve a shot of your cleavage Duchess, am I going to get it?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 11:50 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I always seem to get less than I deserve...

When you grab it?

If that's all there is, not much point in whining about it.
(06-08-2012, 11:54 AM)username Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 11:50 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I always seem to get less than I deserve...

When you grab it?

If that's all there is, not much point in whining about it.

I didn't mean to make you jealous.

You are welcome to show me your cleavage also.

In fact this weekend would be a good time for a cleavage contest I will volunteer to be a judge.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

did you finally figure out how to motorboat?
I taught a lot of girls and later in life a lot of women how to enjoy motor boating.

I was air powered.
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 12:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I was air powered.

hah

No shit.

I'm getting busy now so I can get what I deserve...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-08-2012, 09:07 AM)Donovan Wrote: I deserve a shot of your cleavage Duchess, am I going to get it?

No. Once I show that my cover as a wildebeest would be blown. [Image: slap.gif]

Stupid fucked up quote. gawddamnit! Taz
(06-08-2012, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Stupid fucked up quote. gawddamnit! Taz

You've been hanging out with Ramsey haven't you? hah
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 08:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I hope each & every one of you get exactly what you deserve today & in the coming days.

Now I'm getting motivated. Grab and Growl - good idea. After that, I know what I deserve, but I'm gonna shoot for more anyway. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTViJ_-9jmqIryDDAsm8aa...nF-7mdeBBg]
(06-08-2012, 01:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Now I'm getting motivated. Grab and Growl - good idea. After that, I know what I deserve, but I'm gonna shoot for more anyway. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I hope you get loads.
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 01:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You've been hanging out with Ramsey haven't you? hah

If I had a choice between you & her, I'd take her, at least she's fun and knows how to laugh. I have no desire to spend the rest of my life in prison for slitting your throat while you slept because you're an insufferable, buzzkill fuck. Beat it, bitch.
(06-08-2012, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You've been hanging out with Ramsey haven't you? hah

If I had a choice between you & her, I'd take her, at least she's fun and knows how to laugh. I have no desire to spend the rest of my life in prison for slitting your throat while you slept because you're an insufferable, buzzkill fuck. Beat it, bitch.

If i'm laughing your post is as irrelevant as always.
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 01:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I hope you get loads.

Bukakke?
(06-08-2012, 01:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If i'm laughing your post is as irrelevant as always.

Yes, Paco, you are irrelevant. Get it? *smirk*
(06-08-2012, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd hang with you two Duchess. We'd drink and shop for shoes and do The Carlton when we found some fabulous shoes with a bag to match!

(put a pillow over Dick's face while he sleeps. Less messy than a knife. Put some Benedryl in his beer so he sleeps good. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-08-2012, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If i'm laughing your post is as irrelevant as always.

Yes, Paco, you are irrelevant. Get it? *smirk*

hah Yeah Yeah.

I know I know.
John Adams