Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasted life
Today's top poster: Ma Huang Sor (96 posts)

The man should have been a big toe sucker, just think what he could have accomplished.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I feel like I wasted my life sometimes. Not the kids part, loved that part, but the rest. I think I'll change things up a bit before I die.

I post a bunch sometimes if I have a lot to say. If I don't, the tard starts her studid shit and everybody else gets cranky.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-08-2012, 12:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Today's top poster: Ma Huang Sor (96 posts)

The man should have been a big toe sucker, just think what he could have accomplished.

and just think, I did an hour at the gym, walked the dog, took out the garbage to the dump raked the garden of pine needles and did the dishes too and three loads of laundry.

No bj though.
(06-08-2012, 12:16 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 12:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Today's top poster: Ma Huang Sor (96 posts)

and just think, I did an hour at the gym, walked the dog, took out the garbage to the dump raked the garden of pine needles and did the dishes too.

No bj though.

You should learn to be more assertive, I get other people to do all of that other shit for me.

A man of your advanced age shouldn't have had to be told that.

It appears that you wasted more of your life than I previously thought.

stints are cool.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

How do you get someone to do an hour at the gym for you?
(06-08-2012, 12:22 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: How do you get someone to do an hour at the gym for you?

Just pick someone out, if they try to quit before they get your hour done, give them a pep talk and get them going again.

lead them to the machines you would use if you actually done the workout yourself give them the reps you want to do,jesus I can't believe I have to explain this shit, have you never been the boss?
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 12:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 12:22 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: How do you get someone to do an hour at the gym for you?

Just pick someone out, if they try to quit before they get your hour done, give them a pep talk and get them going again.

lead them to the machines you would use if you actually done the workout yourself give them the reps you want to do,jesus I can't believe I have to explain this shit, have you never been the boss?

Quit stealing my strategies and get your ass back on the mat, Dick. Long weekend coming up; 50 more frog leg crunches. Make 'em burn. Don't make me fire you on a Friday...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvXrmEL5PJ0ImaSoKOzg5..._T7jVV8HFg]
(06-08-2012, 12:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

And how exactly is it beneficial to you when someone else does your workout for you?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
hah @ramsey

This place makes me laugh. I'm pedaling for all of you. You're done.
Commando Cunt Queen
Can I watch?
Irony is getting stuck in traffic while driving to the gym to ride stationary bikes and walk on a treadmill. I can't claim credit for this line but don't remember where I saw it.
(06-08-2012, 12:44 PM)username Wrote: hah @ramsey

This place makes me laugh. I'm pedaling for all of you. You're done.

You add a whole new dimension to pedaling your ass off.

Before

[Image: roethlisberger.jpg]

after

[Image: guinnessheaviestwoman_540x405.jpg]
John Adams

I bet she finds an occasional sammich from last week in those folds...
(06-08-2012, 12:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: And how exactly is it beneficial to you when someone else does your workout for you?

Psychological exercise is beneficial; enhancing ones power of persuasion. And, it's good physically for the surrogate. Everybody wins.

The boss does physical exercise on his/her own time.

At least, that's what I learned in my Dominatrix 101 internet course. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Thank you, Ma, I appreciate the time that you & the others invest here.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-08-2012, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You've been hanging out with the chickens again haven't you?
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Blowing-kisses I've been a lot happier since I found this place.
(06-08-2012, 01:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You've been hanging out with the chickens again haven't you?

If you don't like my attitude you can fuck off & ignore me, 'K?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-08-2012, 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You've been hanging out with the chickens again haven't you?

If you don't like my attitude you can fuck off & ignore me, 'K?

You said "no" to me what did you expect to happen? hah
John Adams

So Dick, I tried out your suggestion at the gym! I went back and found someone who got right up and did all the time on the treadmill I told him to, weight lifting intervals etc. It was great! At the end of the hour he not only thanked me he paid me 50 bucks, tipped me an additional 10 and booked an hour next Tuesday!

SHWEEEEET!