Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
what's for breakfast?
do you even bother with the "most important meal of the day"? or grab a coffee and maybe a donut? shame on you! Bottom1

do you only cook a hot breakfast on your days off?

how about for your kids on school days? sugary cereals? or nice hot pancakes?

i would LIKE eggs benedict in the morning, but nobody is going to make it for me. 34

so usually it's some cheerios and fresh fruit like blueberries. and a cuppa tea.
about once every 3 weeks i cook up some bacon & eggs. and i make hot cooked steel-cut Scots oatmeal all winter. not instant shit. lots of butter and sugar.

hah what i'm not getting--->

[Image: eggs-benedict-a.jpg]

what i AM getting--->

[Image: IMG_4698_thumb.jpg]

I'm having Eggs Benny tomorrow. I had to go buy some lemons and some ham today just so I could make it. It's my absolute fave..

And crash makes a mean hollandaise!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-09-2012, 10:45 AM)crash Wrote: I'm having Eggs Benny tomorrow. I had to go buy some lemons and some ham today just so I could make it. It's my absolute fave..

damn. and that's such a long flight! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin [Image: aviateur.gif]

I'll send you a picture..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-09-2012, 10:45 AM)crash Wrote: It's my absolute fave..

Mine, too. Huevos Rancheros is a close second.

Men who cook are sexy as hell. I even look at Dick with new eyes when he makes something good...

LC,

I sometimes just have coffee, but usually have some kind of fruit, too. Grapefruit today. I don't cook much when the little is gone.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Eggs benedict and Huevos Rancheros are my favorite too. I cook a big breakfast every once in a while, but usually during the week the kids just have a bagel or boiled eggs before school and I just have coffee. If I have time and feel like being healthy then I'll make egg whites scrambled with veggies or a protein shake with fruit.
Yogurt and fruit for me. Sometimes cereal. During the week the kids usually have cereal. On the weekends I make pancakes or eggs. Turkey bacon or sausage. I love my eggs over easy and I dip my toast in the yoke. Yummy!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Leftover cheese pizza and slim jims.
what i really lust after sometimes is a Southern breakfast of country ham with redeye gravy, eggs, grits, biscuits...mmmmmmmm
can't get it around here unless i make it myself.

as a kid i used to get scrapple too, but when i found out what was in it i never ate it again. my mom would fry it and serve it with maple syrup.

scrapple, sort of like sausage
[Image: scrapple.jpg]

yummy
[Image: 5925.jpg]

You should come see me, LC. October would be good, we can go to Oktoberfest in Helen. The rest of the time I will drive you around to eat stuff and make you foods when you are tired of eating out.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-09-2012, 04:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: You should come see me, LC. October would be good, we can go to Oktoberfest in Helen. The rest of the time I will drive you around to eat stuff and make you foods when you are tired of eating out.

i would love to! and i could gain 43 lbs.! hah [Image: fat_woman_eating_donuts-2165.gif]

Eggs benedict!! Yum yum!!!!!

That's even better than an egg mcmuffin!

I usually just have a banana in the morning (MS, get your mind out of the gutter). I give my kids whole wheat waffles or cereal. On the weekends, I'll sometimes make eggs.

I love breakfast but I rarely eat a big meal in the morning. If I eat too much, I'll be a slug the rest of the day.
[Image: eggsbenny.jpg]

Yes, it was freaking' great..
then there is the full English breakfast, or fry-up. the hangover cure. [Image: england.gif]

Bacon, sausage, fried eggs (sunny side up) black pudding, fried bread, beans, tomatoes, fried potatoes and a field mushroom or two

[Image: fry-up1.jpg]

Shrimp and grits are great for breakfast too, especially with a spicy bloody mary to go along with it.

My dad used to make scrapple and eggs when I was a kid. How dare he do that to me, I don't think I can ever forgive him.