Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OMELETTE

What do you put in your omelette?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Love.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Eggs. A splash of pancake batter.

Love.
Mushrooms and onions. I usually saute them first to make them soft. yum yum

oh and love
cheddar cheese~

[Image: cheeseomlette.jpg]

Is that orange looking goorum running out of that thing cheese?

Glad to see you're a folder though, LC
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-12-2012, 06:24 PM)crash Wrote: Is that orange looking goorum running out of that thing cheese?

Glad to see you're a folder though, LC

melty double gloucester smartass. hah

[Image: cotswold-double-gloucester-cheese.jpg]

Looks icky.

Made me hungry for omolette though. I'm going to make one for breakfast tomorrow now since I just ate today's breakfast.
Honestly? Velveeta cheese and chili, in a pinch, make for a decent omelette.
(06-12-2012, 06:07 PM)crash Wrote: Love.

Great. For everyone that said love, I have a mental image of you wanking in to your omelette mix.

Don't ask. I'm not coming over for breakfast.
The guy that wanked in LC's omolette has problems..
Nothing a little antibiotic wouldn't clear up.
Green peppers
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
American/cheddar cheese, onions, mushrooms, green peppers.
Velveeta is some good shit. When I was a kid I heard someone mention goverment cheese and I figured that must be Velveeta and poor people get it for free while we have to pay to put it in our omelettes.

I also like mushrooms, spinach, tomato and swiss topped with tabasco sauce.
I make the best omeletts in the world they look perfect. Nobody does it better. Nobody.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
spinach and swiss (Sally) sounds excellent!

(06-12-2012, 10:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I make the best omeletts in the world they look perfect. Nobody does it better. Nobody.

Water, milk, cream, or just eggs?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What kind of malnourished vegetarian idiot puts water in an omolette?
(06-12-2012, 10:16 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 10:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I make the best omeletts in the world they look perfect. Nobody does it better. Nobody.

Water, milk, cream, or just eggs?

I like using about 4 tablespoons of half/half and the freshest eggs I can find to start. 2 eggs only though. large.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.