Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bucket List?
What are some things you just have to do before you hit the dust?

Drive up the coastal highway in CA ...

Road trip across the country and stay at bed and breakfasts along the way

Start a non competitive soft ball team. (tried to join one once ...took one look at the brute chicks and I was like oohhh sshit. They looked at me like what are you doing here you

Volunteer at a nursery and rock and cuddle babies but can hand over when poops.

Yours?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Build a house to scale so I don't have to carry a stool around like a two year old getting into mischief.

Play piano.

See metallica in concert.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I'd like to travel and stay in Bora Bora:
[Image: hotels-on-bora-bora.jpg]

Jump out of an airplane.

White water rapids.

(In this order too as I'd hate to not have the parachute open and not accomplish wish number one.)
I want to learn how to fly a plane. I feel that would be the ultimate freedom. If I wanted to go to Bora Bora, I could get in my plane and fly there.
I took a couple of lessons but chickened out at the first sign of danger and didn't go back.
I want to go to France and Italy one day.
Maybe London.

I want to own a beach house with lots of windows facing the beach.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-14-2012, 09:34 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I want to own a beach house with lots of windows facing the beach.

I have one for sale. Interested?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-14-2012, 09:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 09:34 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I want to own a beach house with lots of windows facing the beach.

I have one for sale. Interested?

How about you just give it to me?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Bucket lists are stupid. They are built-in excuses not to get off your ass because the timeline of "Before I die" is flexible and ever-changing. You can tell yourself that and make your goals lofty and unnattainable because you don't ever have a set "deadline." Then one day some shit happens and you almost hit your finish line TODAY instead of SOMEDAY. Ask Ma.

You want to play piano, find a piano and start banging away. Wanna drive the coast? Fly to Frisco and hit the rental counter, and as a bonus you can hit HotD up for a Maitai on the beach at sunset.

Stop planning shit for "someday." Some of you don't have one.
I hope to be able to sit on my ass one day and do not a fucking thing,I want my list of shit to do to be empty.

That is the only thing on my bucket list.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Play a round at Pebble Beach.

Drive the old route 66.

Visit southern Europe. Start in Munich and head to Austria and Switzerland. Then cross the Alps into northern Italy and head to the Adriatic coast. Then up through Serbia and into Hungary.

Would love to make that trip by train if possible.

I don't have a bucket list. I would dearly love to go to Africa though. For me, a photo safari would be the trip of a lifetime, my own ridiculous fear of flying keeps me from doing that. 78
Maybe you should just work on the fear of flying.
(06-14-2012, 05:48 PM)Donovan Wrote: Maybe you should just work on the fear of flying.

I think the only way to conquer that would be for me to actually fly & continue flying. Not only will I be convinced I'm about to die but I will turn to you & tell you that you're about to as well.
(06-14-2012, 06:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 05:48 PM)Donovan Wrote: Maybe you should just work on the fear of flying.

I think the only way to conquer that would be for me to actually fly & continue flying. Not only will I be convinced I'm about to die but I will turn to you & tell you that you're about to as well.

If you have a fear of flying and are pretty sure you'll never get on a plane again, then you're safe to visit airdisaster.com.

There, you can review EVERY commercial aircraft accident the world has known. Lots and lots of details, sometimes there are even eyewitness accounts, or, if you're really lucky, cockpit voice recorder transcripts.

After visiting, you'll never, EVER set foot in an airplane again.
Gotta go from something.
(06-14-2012, 06:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 06:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If you have a fear of flying and are pretty sure you'll never get on a plane again, then you're safe to visit airdisaster.com.

There, you can review EVERY commercial aircraft accident the world has known. Lots and lots of details, sometimes there are even eyewitness accounts, or, if you're really lucky, cockpit voice recorder transcripts.

After visiting, you'll never, EVER set foot in an airplane again.

Do NOT put those notions in her head MS!! Flying is very safe....unless I'm flying the plane. 50

I am afraid to ride on a plane as well. I thought that taking lessons would help with that. It made it worse.
I've said it before...

XANAX!!

You still think you're going to die; you just don't care as much.
(06-14-2012, 06:47 PM)username Wrote: I've said it before...

XANAX!!

You still think you're going to die; you just don't care as much.

hahhah

Very funny, User!!
It's more than slightly ironic, and obvious in the ambiguous meaning, that death stops us from living more.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-14-2012, 05:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't have a bucket list. I would dearly love to go to Africa though. For me, a photo safari would be the trip of a lifetime, my own ridiculous fear of flying keeps me from doing that. 78

I'm sure Africa is gorgeous but like some other places I'd like to see but wont ever go cause i would worry about their food supply. I don't want to eat mystery meat or wonder if it's been refrigerated or see monkey turds and besides nobody is requiredmto even wash their hands in many countries. I haven't traveled at all outside of the us (except a nightmare trip to the Bahamas once) that's why I would like to travel in the US. I like knowing my restaurant has been inspected. I'm kind of a germ freak
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3